Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

"Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (46187 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by victme1(m): 4:37am On Sep 16, 2018
You ppl fall my hand. Claiming holier than thou....what is d purpose of once existence in life... Was it not to be rich and take care if your wants.
Who say getting fuked and being rewarded is wrong?
The fkr gets His reward and the fked gets Her reward.
As if, when she pays her tithe it will not be received with thanks. Do you know how many people that feeds under her, from the trickles she gets, Kudos to the lady for being appreciative.
You said Karma. If she dies young, will all of you go and remove her from the grave and hand her over to karma for discipline?

Please let's stop the pretence!

So you prefer her to be jobless. She even has a car of her own and also earns a SALARY... Weh done girl!
They say your bf is a figure-head, no p with that too. Let the bf go and prove he is a man and stop hiding behind his gf skirt for fallouts of d biscuits. I will not be surprise if d bf is using d fallouts to do big boy for his other gfs.
I call you a woman of RESOURCE!
Also get your own husband, you can both start small!. Also remember KARMA. Don't mind those boys! They are just jealous of what your S-daddy is enjoying. Make them get rich too and see if there own no go pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by DrHighchief(m): 4:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Becos of pot of porridge, u r talking nonsense. Well, karma is REAL...
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by 4Mea: 5:31am On Sep 16, 2018
That girl can't be normal
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Olajah81: 5:35am On Sep 16, 2018
So shall it with ur husband...
And ur children to come..
Amen
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by 4Mea: 5:38am On Sep 16, 2018
victme1:
You ppl fall my hand. Claiming holier than thou....what is d purpose of once existence in life... Was it not to be rich and take care if your wants.
As if, when she pays her tithe it will not be received with thanks. Do you know how many people that feeds under her, from the trickles she gets, Kudos to the lady for being appreciative.
You said Karma. If she dies young, will all of you go and remove her from the grave and hand her over to karma for discipline?

So you prefer her to be jobless. She even has a car of her own and also earns a SALARY... Weh done girl!
They say your bf is a figure-head, no p with that too. Let the bf go and prove he is a man and stop hiding behind his gf skirt for fallouts of d biscuits. I will not be surprise if d bf is using d fallouts to do big boy for his other gfs.
Also get your own husband, you can both start small!. Also remember KARMA. Don't mind those boys! They are just jealous of what your S-daddy is enjoying. Make them get rich too and see if there own no go pass

To be fked is not a job...then if so kudos to the kidnappers, ritualists, scammer and so all.
If u don't know that's lady is on act of covetousness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Shugavee(f): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2018
This is so wrong,,, the worst part is, u r encouraging men to indulge in nonsense.. a WOMAN. smh
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by victorian(f): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2018
She must have gone through alot of lack and poverty for her to be grateful having a married man taking care of her needs.
There is no real difference between her and a man who married openly more than one wife. Look at Alafin of Oyo, he married so many wives and he's taking care of them well, none is complaining. They all have houses built on their names, buisnesses here there. The wives are happy, nothing like divorce in his home, all minding their own buisness but all taking good care of the king. Look at Mayweather, the boxer he has many wives And concubines abroad. None of them is complaining, none has divorced him. The Op should let the married man marry her properly and she will become second wife and stay on her lane. As long as the man still loves his wife at home and taking care of both their needs. I see nothing wrong in it. The men that married only one wife, no be divorce tomorrow, divorce today? Ordinary food sef, some cannot provide. Beating today, beating tomorrow.
Babe enjoy your life jare. There is no karma in this one, as long as she doesn't plan evil to his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Shugavee(f): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2018
pocohantas:

E weak me o. Shebi men are polygamous in nature. Men can cheat and love their wives.

Isn't that the same thing this lady is saying?
so in all essence she is right No she is not, this just the devil , she would pay in due time. Coming public to say such is so disgusting!! So She had to post it on social media so people can clap for her?? Do u know the battle the wife would hv passed through before finally letting it go? The pain!! Why cause another woman pain?Why? Cause of ur greedy ass, n go further to advertise it, cause u r not on the loosing side, this is so bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2018
stars2018:
Please note: what goes around must surely come around.
Karma is realll
guy go and sleep nothing like karma
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by cardoctor(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Is this news? Its been happening since the times of Adam and Eve.

2 Likes

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Shugavee(f): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2018
When women start doing same no one should complain o!! Cause we r all for equal right, expect it in the nearest future! Marriage is not even an achievement!!! We will date who so ever n pay their bills , it won’t be secret no more... n if u turn out pained about it.. u jump in the lagoon! Women will be more proud abt their sexuality. Keep encouraging nonsense online u hear.
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by HolyClement001(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2018
you will soon learn your lesson in a hard way if you fall in the hand of a ritualist that will trade your life and career for Benz for his own family..������ Idiot side chicks
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by OhiOfIhima: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2018
Jman06:
Nothing also wrong in having an affair with a married lady provided she does her wifely duties at home

Crazy world!!!

Don't corrupt my mind Oga.. I have been running from one house wife of recent.. Jus have one kid n she keep on give me night mare...

My hand off bros.. I no dey oo
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:
She must have gone through alot of lack and poverty for her to be grateful having a married man taking care of her needs.
There is no real difference between her and a man who married openly more than one wife. Look at Alafin of Oyo, he married so many wives and he's taking care of them well, none is complaining. They all have houses built on their names, buisnesses here there. The wives are happy, nothing like divorce in his home, all minding their own buisness but all taking good care of the king. Look at Mayweather, the boxer he has many wives And concubines abroad. None of them is complaining, none has divorced him. The Op should let the married man marry her properly and she will become second wife and stay on her lane. As long as the man still loves his wife at home and taking care of both their needs. I see nothing wrong in it. The men that married only one wife, no be divorce tomorrow, divorce today? Ordinary food sef, some cannot provide. Beating today, beating tomorrow.
Babe enjoy your life jare. There is no karma in this one, as long as she doesn't plan evil to his wife.
he married openly...u just shredded all your arguments. Biko, what is wrong is wrong. He married openly meaning there was no kerewa involved and every party involved was aware.
There is no need justifying this
I just pity girls that indulge in this rubbish, just 2 years down the line their lives start falling all over the place. Like someone said, there is love in sharing but there is peace in having your own
Madam, your husband, his bank account and his penis can be a community project but normal people do not want such for their lives
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Damseldammie(f): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2018
Girlie! Karma is real in case you don't know
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by victorian(f): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
he married openly...u just shredded all your arguments. Biko, what is wrong is wrong. He married openly meaning there was no kerewa involved and every party involved was aware.
There is no need justifying this
I just pity girls that indulge in this rubbish, just 2 years down the line their lives start falling all over the place. Like someone said, there is love in sharing but there is peace in having your own
Madam, your husband, his bank account and his penis can be a community project but normal people do not want such for their lives

If he marries her, there is nothing wrong in it. There are lots of women in the society married to married men. Alot of them.
My office neighbor, she was single til 35years.. Looking for a single man to marry but none fits her bill. Even her married boss wanted to marry her, back then. But she refused, saying she can never marry a married man. Now she is married to a married man, she got tired of waiting . She has three kids, she dress to kill.. Lol.. She looks very happy. She wears gold, when u see her with her children, u will just love them and respect her husband.
Shes been married for the past 5years. Working, doing well for herself. Even looking more prettier and more responsible.
My dear not every woman is destined to marry a single man
Time is going.. Biological clock is ticking.

I have another friend, she will be 50years, next month. Single , no kid and still waiting for a single man to marry her. Although she looks 42 but she's 50years old, still making Shakara.
I look at this lady and I marvel.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in it. My mum married my dad, a married man. They were together with other wives but different locations for the past 30years, before my dad passed away at age 90years . She didn't remarry until she passed away at 70years old. She was the most successful woman amongst her two other sisters that married single men. Her two younger sisters died of heart break, one was used for ritual by her single husband whom she loved with all her heart and The second sister died of suffering and poverty from her own husband.

They were all loyal to their husbands. But my mum lived longer than the two of them and lived life well, rosy than her two sisters who married single men.

Am not saying marrying single men is bad. But if your destiny falls on a married man, that sincerely loves u and stand by you? Go ahead, marry him for more respect than doing hide and seek games.

This life is not black and white.. It has so many colours attached to it with various curves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Alzirida(f): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2018
The lady is being crucified for her honesty.

Many people here are more evil than she.

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by GIFTD: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
the way people support cheating these days is appalling!!... some people are ready to break homes because of their selfishness.....rabbish post
why? Are u perturbed by this rubbish post of a halot. What do u expect from a shameless LovePeddler?
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by franchasng: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2018
pocohantas:

E weak me o. Shebi men are polygamous in nature. Men can cheat and love their wives.

Isn't that the same thing this lady is saying?
as in, Nigerian men are ghost, in fact they are masquerade; here and there, u can't please them cheesy
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Jman06(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Don't corrupt my mind Oga.. I have been running from one house wife of recent.. Jus have one kid n she keep on give me night mare...

My hand off bros.. I no dey oo
Better run for your life....

My initial comment was a sarcasm
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by GOFRONT(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2018
The tin taya me too. ......See d way some of those promiscuous men wan chop off the head of the campaigner........

And if u check, you will see that some of those men typing "karma is a biatch", karma is real" karma is this n that" are typing from the covers of a duvet together with a sidechick somewhere....and their wife\wives are at home oo

2 Likes

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Sierusvirus(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2018
The KAMAR will surely come visiting you once you marry and another girl will have and enjoy your husband.
Just openly accept it and don't complain because if you do, mysterious evil stuff will surely consume your life.
The seed you sour, you will surely reap.
Do you know that married women pay or take care of single guys far better than you girls or better than the way married men do for single girls but they still avoid them because of KAMAR and you are bold enough to lay causes on your soul, what I will tell you is, let the KAMAR so be onto your life, say amen where ever you are.
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by franchasng: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:

If he marries her, there is nothing wrong in it. There are lots of women in the society married to married men. Alot of them.
My office neighbor, she was single til 35years.. Looking for a single man to marry but none fits her bill. Even her married boss wanted to marry her, back then. But she refused, saying she can never marry a married man. Now she is married to a married man, she got tired of waiting . She has three kids, she dress to kill.. Lol.. She looks very happy. She wears gold, when u see her with her children, u will just love them and respect her husband.
Shes been married for the past 5years. Working, doing well for herself. Even looking more prettier and more responsible.
My dear not every woman is destined to marry a single man
Time is going.. Biological clock is ticking.

I have another friend, she will be 50years, next month. Single , no kid and still waiting for a single man to marry her. Although she looks 42 but she's 50years old, still making Shakara.
I look at this lady and I marvel.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in it. My mum married my dad, a married man. They were together with other wives but different locations for the past 30years, before my dad passed away at age 90years . She didn't remarry until she passed away at 70years old. She was the most successful woman amongst her two other sisters that married single men. Her two younger sisters died of heart break, one was used for ritual by her single husband whom she loved with all her heart and The second sister died of suffering and poverty from her own husband.

They were all loyal to their husbands. But my mum lived longer than the two of them and lived life well, rosy than her two sisters who married single men.

Am not saying marrying single men is bad. But if your destiny falls on a married man, that sincerely loves u and stand by you? Go ahead, marry him for more respect than doing hide and seek games.

This life is not black and white.. It has so many colours attached to it with various curves.
you are a realistic lady while others are emotional and psychological thinking life cares, life don't care at all.

Who said life is black and white such that if u do good, good will follow u Na lie! Many good people end up not getting good things of life. If u want to be good, be good for goodness sake don't expect life to treat u kindly because u are good, it doesn't always work that way.

There are good ladies that end up marrying good men and live happy life while there are good ladies that end up marrying broke, horrible men and live hell like life on earth. Same applies to good men.

Whereas there are some bad ladies who we and society see as bad ladies but they end up marrying rich, awesome men and live happy life.

Life is not fair.

There are millions of intelligent, smart, hardworking people who are poor and jobless...some are working but very broke and unhappy.

While there are lazy, unintelligent, dull people that are very successful and rich.

That is life for u.

People say if as a single lady u sleep with married men, when u marry single ladies will be sleeping with your husband, na lie! Life don't work that way.

Some ladies married as virgins and their husbands still cheat on them with uncountable single girls, so what was their own crime

5 Likes

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Cindy08: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2018
GO GIRL
GO BABE
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by orumba(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2018
her husband is dead on arrival.
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by ollins(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2018
The problem with the Nigeria society is that there is much hypocrisy, immoral songs are not good blah blah but guess which songs sell most in Nigeria? I guess it's ghosts that are buying the songs, we refuse to tell ourselves the truth, most of the ladies insulting the op are guilty of the same thing o, I respect people who come out in their real colors, at least the op is being honest here.

4 Likes

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Lovelypet28: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2018
Olajah81:
So shall it with ur husband...
And ur children to come..
Amen
This prayer will not hold water because even husbands that married their wives as virgins are still cheating

2 Likes

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Lovelypet28: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2018
victme1:

Thank you so much, she is being real, even if her husband cheats on her later in life, please 95% of married men cheat now so she wont be pained, something happened recently in my life and all i can say is it does not pay to be transparent especially to nigerian spouses, its not worth it at all, they will pay you back with evil.
So to all those saying karma, please what about women that married as virgins and their husbands are cheating with impunity,is karma at play here too,abeg

2 Likes

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by DidierDrogba: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2018
Goat have you told the wife ur dating her husband?
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by divinelove(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2018
Jman06:
Nothing also wrong in having an affair with a married lady provided she does her wifely duties at home

Crazy world!!!

a married woman is a no no

Na tyre n fuel to go settle your matter
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Starks: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria men pretend a lot 80% of them are like that, they come here trashing a blunt girl just to act up.

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Lovelypet28: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2018
franchasng:
you are a realistic lady while others are emotional and psychological thinking life cares, life don't care at all.

Who said life is black and white such that if u do good, good will follow u Na lie! Many good people end up not getting good things of life. If u want to be good, be good for goodness sake don't expect life to treat u kindly because u are good, it doesn't always work that way.

There are good ladies that end up marrying good men and live happy life while there are good ladies that end up marrying broke, horrible men and live hell like life on earth. Same applies to good men.

Whereas there are some bad ladies who we and society see as bad ladies but they end up marrying rich, awesome men and live happy life.

Life is not fair.

There are millions of intelligent, smart, hardworking people who are poor and jobless...some are working but very broke and unhappy.

While there are lazy, unintelligent, dull people that are very successful and rich.

That is life for u.

People say if as a single lady u sleep with married men, when u marry single ladies will be sleeping with your husband, na lie! Life don't work that way.

Some ladies married as virgins and their husbands still cheat on them with uncountable single girls, so what was their own crime
Thank you, I learnt all these the hard way, there is no karma anywhere, if there was OBJ and IBB would have been dead,they are alive and kicking.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.