Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

"Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (46189 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Westaslave2(f): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
buchai:
some umunwanyi and zuzubility i nerver see.
husbandsnatcha is dia women chairlady 4 port,abeg warn her pls or!

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Westaslave2(f): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
lovelybugs:
Forget karma. Since when is adultery no longer a sin . All these fake religious people in Nigeria sef undecided. You will see religious leaders with side chicks and still have the guts to preach. You people have learnt the art of selective reading when reading your religious books angry
shut it ok..we women shud change our ways ,Karma is real but we dont believe in it but wen it comes u n dat husbandsnatcha of a girl we flood prayer houses doing all sort of ritual in name of prayer

2 Likes

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by lovelybugs(f): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
shut it ok..we women shud change our ways ,Karma is real but we dont believe in it but wen it comes u n dat husbandsnatcha of a girl we flood prayer houses doing all sort of ritual in name of prayer
Please rewrite in English.
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Westaslave2(f): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Am a feminist fighting 4 women liberation n biafra so nairaland shud i expose dis wicked devil called husbandsnatcha?

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Westaslave2(f): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
lovelybugs:

Please rewrite in English.
i av forgotten u be illiterate! Mtcheww inukwa

2 Likes

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by lovelybugs(f): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
i av forgotten u be illiterate! Mtcheww inukwa
Hmm
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by FitnessHomme: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
Husbandsnatchers ar lyk cankerworm befalling relationships, it wl never stop because ladies dont belief in karma but men believe...cc husbandsnatcha change ur ways portharcourt is watching u.
hahahaha...ijee i hear u, but karma dosent exist o nwanyi oma...Tell dos uglymen 2 leave finegirls alone we can handle our urge dildos ,vibrator n ogbono supe dey 2
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
husbandsnatcha is dia women chairlady 4 port,abeg warn her pls or!
Biko kam nwuo mmiri togbo iko biko eh...Na only u dey break im heart dey ar men everywie
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
Smallgirl @ijee..lolz
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Simplep:
Blood of Jesus!
So she even hv a bf?
Words failed me on dis ish,i too weak
her so called bf might just be using her as a sidechic cheesy.who takes a lady who moves around with married men seriously cheesy.

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
Am a feminist fighting 4 women liberation n biafra so nairaland shud i expose dis wicked devil called husbandsnatcha?
Start talking
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Westaslave2(f): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Start talking
U wl soon run frm nairaland

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by victorian(f): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
franchasng:
you are a realistic lady while others are emotional and psychological thinking life cares, life don't care at all.

Who said life is black and white such that if u do good, good will follow u Na lie! Many good people end up not getting good things of life. If u want to be good, be good for goodness sake don't expect life to treat u kindly because u are good, it doesn't always work that way.

There are good ladies that end up marrying good men and live happy life while there are good ladies that end up marrying broke, horrible men and live hell like life on earth. Same applies to good men.

Whereas there are some bad ladies who we and society see as bad ladies but they end up marrying rich, awesome men and live happy life.

Life is not fair.

There are millions of intelligent, smart, hardworking people who are poor and jobless...some are working but very broke and unhappy.

While there are lazy, unintelligent, dull people that are very successful and rich.

That is life for u.

People say if as a single lady u sleep with married men, when u marry single ladies will be sleeping with your husband, na lie! Life don't work that way.

Some ladies married as virgins and their husbands still cheat on them with uncountable single girls, so what was their own crime

Don't mind them. They don't know anything.
One even said she will cut the life span of her husband if he cheats on her. And she forgets commiting man slaughter means several years in jail. As if e easy to just kill husband and she will go Scot free , then remarry again. Lol

While another lady here said, my friend who is 50years old, single with no kid is better off that way, than marrying a married man. How selfish can one be? And if the 50years old lady should send her child message, she wont allow her child run errands for her o.
Human beings are so selfish!
Anytime I look at my 50years old friend, all I feel towards her is pity. If she end up marrying a single man, I will be shocked, cos no single man in Nigeria will marry her, except she travels abroad. I pray she doesn't end up single till God knows when.

And Like u rightly said, life is not fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Rozaytee: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
sanpipita:
Lol alot of things will happen in next generation, everyone wants freedom as much as they can, I won't be surprised in nearest future if married couples encourage themselves to keep multiple partners
Endtime tinz
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
So funny ...Ashawo talking of liberating biafra!
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by franchasng: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind them. They don't know anything.
One even said she will cut the life span of her husband if he cheats on her. And she forgets commiting man slaughter means several years in jail. As if e easy to just kill husband and she will go Scot free , then remarry again. Lol

While another lady here said, my friend who is 50years old, single with no kid is better off that way, than marrying a married man. How selfish can one be? And if the 50years old lady should send her child message, she wont allow her child run errands for her o.
Human beings are so selfish!
Anytime I look at my 50years old friend, all I feel towards her is pity. If she end up marrying a single man, I will be shocked, cos no single man in Nigeria will marry her, except she travels abroad. I pray she doesn't end up single till God knows when.

And Like u rightly said, life is not fair.
sighs, what an unfair life cry

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
McStoic:

Some women can so be selfish. How about God, trust, morality, love for your family. KARMA HAS EVERYONe'S ADDRESS.
men ar worse
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by lilyheaven: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jabioro:
Do nt worry,it would soon be your turn.
That is , if any man will marry her.which is better for her, because she will still cheat on her husband.
I know devil is using her to preach immorality on social media.

2 Likes

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
fykes:

If you can date a lady whom you can't tell when she's misbehaving, u are still a boy and u shouldn't be in a relationship.

misbehaving != sleeping with married man
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Nightmareo07: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Westaslave2:

Yes oooh my dear..
BTW ur new pica looks dope kiss
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
lefulefu:

her so called bf might just be using her as a sidechic cheesy.who takes a lady who moves around with married men seriously cheesy.
abi
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by elly4(f): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
God bless u my dear. Na dem dey fight other women pass. Dating another woman's husband is not an achievement.

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by noblefrank31(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Following
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
abi
yes oocheesy. No sane young man dey take a babe wey dey flirt around with married men dat seriously.he may play along cos of d free sex she gives him but along d line he go codedly get im own serious gf.last last na d babe go losecheesy....except maybe she no wan get married.

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
elly4:

God bless u my dear. Na dem dey fight other women pass. Dating another woman's husband is not an achievement.
she said the married man rented a flat and purchased a car for her.that might be an acheivement for hercheesy.
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Jman06(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
@Victorian, single ladies can have kids if they want. But the truth is that it is not about having children but gold digging. There are many working class ladies who have kids through IVF or by getting a toy boy to impregnate them. That is better than being a second wife or side chick to a married man.

Even Linda Ikeji, I suspect seriously that she did IVF, because I don't think a lady of her class would stoup so low to get pregnant for a man before being married by him.

Please ladies, go for IVF instead of being a second wife. It is better!

Most polygamous homes are war fronts!
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Yes oooh my dear.. BTW ur new pica looks dope kiss
I see u wan hear gossip abi
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Westaslave2(f): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
elly4:

tanks elly, some1 i knw here has done wat no one wl ever do ,n she is proud of it...i pray karma dnt get her
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Westaslave2(f): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Yes oooh my dear..
BTW ur new pica looks dope kiss
i wl expose her soon on a topic...Terrible things heartless ladies do in portharcourt

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Nightmareo07: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
I see u wan hear gossip abi

I like knowing new things..
I like drama. grin
Re: "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" by Nightmareo07: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
i wl expose her soon on a topic...
Terrible things heartless ladies do in portharcourt

Like Seriously?
I heard that too about pH ladies from my neighbor and I tot he is just wan talk.
Because the guy like talk shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.