Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) (46166 Views)

Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by ExAngel007(f): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
gone are the days when guys toast babes like this.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Kriss216: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Girls stopped dressing decent like this hence we stopped toasting them like this.

485 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by illicit(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nobody dey waka alone anymore

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Olatundeawo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Op were u toasted like dis

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by SILENTandSMART2: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lmao this time around nah " yeeeh see big yansh. " Or " omo you carry oo and she also will be smiling like eleribuu original " cheesy

Or make the guy shake money or whine down a car mirror, those days are gone i remember when her mama wan catch us for mango tree side me that's a jungle boy ... grin

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
It's the bicycle guy for me grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
I like the fourth one.

The one in which the lady is wearing a yellow skirt.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
I thank God for the Wobe Revolution sha.

See the kind of boring clothes they are all wearing. Nothing to tease the imagination at all. Nothing fashionable, sexy, etc. lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin
Na the bush own sure pass for me..Just imagine am say she go just gree for me ,na just to bend enter one corner for the bush to package sharp sharp quickie tongue

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by bigpicture001: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Olatundeawo:

The OP is male.. very simple to detect.... Ladies are ladies and would not ad 007 to their moniker . It represents fast British action movie hero...

A lady wouldn't like to be known by a shooting and fighting actor

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Drella(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na the bush own sure pass for me..Just imagine am say she go just gree for me ,na just to bend enter one corner for the bush to package sharp sharp quickie tongue

You no dey fear snake?

6 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by ExAngel007(f): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Olatundeawo:
yes.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by ExAngel007(f): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I thank God for the Wobe Revolution sha.

See the kind of boring clothes they are all wearing. Nothing to tease the imagination at all. Nothing fashionable, sexy, etc. lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by ExAngel007(f): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
You are toasting her and all what's on mind is how to have s*x already. Haba

13 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by MufasaLion: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
We now have zoom. It does all the work. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Emmadoc: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Because all the boys have join yahoo, and the girls wants to have iPhone infinity.

That's why.

11 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

I don mark your face, if I see you for heaven, I go cause riot

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by abumeinben(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Girls stopped dressing decent like this hence we stopped toasting them like this.

Your head get oyeh... grin

2 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

The OP is male.. very simple to detect.... Ladies are ladies and would not ad 007 to their moniker . It represents fast British action movie hero...

Wrong! . There is a radio presenter dat goes by d name vien007 at d cityfm

4 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Theunbothered: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Butter both sides and toast for 3-5 minutes. Serve with tea and egg.

ExAngel007:
gone are the days when guys toast babes like this.

If only babes didn't hiss when a man without a car or flashy phone wanted to toast them.

Everything you see is the result of women's choices and insatiable greed.

12 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by pek(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Not complete. I didn't see the one where they draw map of the world with their legs

9 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
pek:
Not complete. I didn't see the one where they draw map of the world with their legs

Or when she starts teasing the cassava leaves by the roadside and smiling sheepishly, just know say she don fall be that grin,my dad use to gist me about good old days cheesy, when girls values the little things of life and are very contended and loyal

21 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by fashionnisir(f): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

No , i doubt that , she is a lady and not a man. i have my reasons to that too

3 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by ashewoboy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Them say make you choose toasting style, na the username of the op una dey discusscheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by ridwanlawal: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Benbisco(f): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kriss216:

Uncle, na the girls you wan toast or na the clothes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nonexisting1: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
This was when women were still noble and when men didn't have to become ritualists and Yahooboys in order to keep girlfriends.

15 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
None!

This is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kriss216:

Tenkiu!
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nostring: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

fashionnisir:
No , i doubt that , she is a lady and not a man. i have my reasons to that too
Silentgroper:
Wrong! . There is a radio presenter dat goes by d name vien007 at d cityfm

@ Op oya settle this matter by showing us your payint...let's see whether na she ,he or sheeemale u b tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nostring:

@ Op oya settle this matter by showing us your payint...let's see whether na she ,he or sheeemale u b tongue
d fellow might be right o. Bt dat part of him saying females dnt attach 007 to their moniker or nickname is very false.

1 Like

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Once stood with a girl just like in the first pix.
I asked if that's how she avoids the eyes of every man she meets and she said "no, just you."
I thought she has something for me until I invited her three times, each time she promised to show up but never did.
So I lost interest and quit the chase.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.