Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) (36419 Views)

Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) / Xiaomi Mocks Apple By Unveiling The Xr Suit, Xs Suit And Xs Max Suit. (photos) / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by SamsonJohn743(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
ollah2:

If you choose to buy an iPhone then a generation before the s8 makes no sense imo
I guess the iPhone 8 then...but i don't know about the price
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by salford1: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
ollah2:

Salford1, you have a message
I would check and get back to you. Just waking up
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by ollah2: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
SamsonJohn743:

I guess the iPhone 8 then...but i don't know about the price

I don't sell phones, tumababa you have a message
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by salford1: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
ollah2:

I don't sell phones, tumababa you have a message
No message from NL in my box.
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by CanadianNaija: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Apple has a target market, and those people will buy their phones.

No amount of arguments made here will change that, please you people should buy the phones you can afford and let us rest abeg.

Has Apple forced anyone to buy their product before?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
The usual 'suspect' always on any thread pertaining to apple's iphones..why can't people just live and let live?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
CanadianNaija:
Apple has a target market, and those people will buy their phones.

No amount of arguments made here will change that, please you people should buy the phones you can afford and let us rest abeg.

Has Apple forced anyone to buy their product before?
E just Tire me...why so much vein popping for a product you don't even use or patronise?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by BeardedTraveler: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
ollah2:

Like I said earlier, s6 edge and s7 edge are entirely different phones and average user can. Becks the basic which is the screen sizes aren't the same. If you check my message well and the image i uploaded, I was talking about the front.

From the front the s8 and s9 look different but not completely different but an average user can. It has smaller bezels and more obvious sensors, I agree the back needed to be changed hence the reason I didn't emphasize it same wirh iPhone. These guys end up in cases anyways so the front is what you are eventually left with.
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by VictorRomanov: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

2. BAD NAMES (XR, XS and XS MAX)

Yeah, you’re not the only one who thinks these new iPhones have really weird names. A lot of us techies do also. I mean what was Apple thinking when they came out with bad names like these ? What kind of naming is that ? XR, XS and XS MAX. Lol, try pronouncing those names 5 times consecutively and see if you won’t bite your tongue. What does XR even mean ? X-RATED or what. I think there are better names Apple should have adopted like the iPhone X Pro, iPhone 2X, or even iPhone Max and not XR, XS an XS MAX. Jesus.

Its is pronounced 10 and not X. X = 10 in roman numerals
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by BeardedTraveler: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
salford1:

No message from NL in my box.

LOL. U didn't get the sarcasm in that
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
iPhone is simply a status symbol.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by wman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
texazzpete:

I just tire. Like clockwork, everytime a new iPhone is announced, they come out of the woodwork with the most poorly researched, downright ludicrous arguments. Mainly stemming from a dire lack of disposable income.

Not just iPhones, to be fair. Some months back, one clown made a topic claiming that buying a 4K TV today is a 'waste of money'.

It's this same TechCapon guy that created the idiotic 4K TV thread. It's really bad when a so called Tech blogger knows nothing tech. His thread on top mobile phones innovations in 2018 is the most stupid thread of all.

The painful part is a lot of people will see this junk and digest it as gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by perryy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
aezenkwu:
Op u can not afford iPhone X. Abeg go and sit down

Anyone who can afford a Samsung Galaxy S 9 plus can equally afford the over hyped but useless iPhone X. Or how do u rate life self ? Google value for money for both phones and see a wiser buyer.
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by perryy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
ollah2:

Read objectively and logically and not emotionally

He is just a Yahoo guy who just buy phones to show off without knowing a jack about it's use or spec
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by perryy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
ollah2:

You will soon be called poor for this comment oo lol

Don't mind those Yahoo boys who believe anyone not using a useless iPhone is poor. What is the difference in price between an s9 plus and iPhone X ? Is it significant to a really rich man ? From their talk, you shall know them. Apart from iPhone X, which other iPhone has a super AMOLED display ? Even the supper AMOLED display on iPhone X is produced by Samsung. Most iPhones use Samsung manufactured chips. That is why in the US, you hear people say, " iPhone, Samsung inside".
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by perryy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
ollah2:

If you choose to buy an iPhone then a generation before the s8 makes no sense imo

Lol. He will surely regret it. Super AMOLED display for a fucking lcd phone ? Lol! Kids everywhere.
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2018
perryy:

Lol. He will surely regret it. Super AMOLED display for a fucking lcd phone ? Lol! Kids everywhere.
there is nothing wrong with lcd screen. Nothing.infact lcd overall is better. Amoled has problems.
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by salford: 4:15am On Sep 17, 2018
perryy:

nothing wrong with lcd. Both have advantages and disadvantages. lcds have better whites and poorer blacks while amoled is exactly opposite of that.
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by Collyno82(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2018
texazzpete:
The biggest takeaway from this poorly informed post is that the TechCapon guys know nothing about tech and everyone should avoid their website.
Seriously.
you gain nothing in running others down, rather good fellows encourage others

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by TechCapon(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Collyno82:
God bless you. When you start climbing the ladder to success you get lots of criticisms but you must rise above them all. Have a great week
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by texazzpete(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Collyno82:

How is speaking the truth 'running others down'? The guy is behind several articles on NL that betray a thorough ignorance of tech.

What do YOU gain from supporting misleading articles?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by texazzpete(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2018
perryy:

Don't mind those Yahoo boys who believe anyone not using a useless iPhone is poor. What is the difference in price between an s9 plus and iPhone X ? Is it significant to a really rich man ? From their talk, you shall know them. Apart from iPhone X, which other iPhone has a super AMOLED display ? Even the supper AMOLED display on iPhone X is produced by Samsung. Most iPhones use Samsung manufactured chips. That is why in the US, you hear people say, " iPhone, Samsung inside".

iPhone owners aren't the problem here. It's the insecure Android fanboys that keep opening these threads every time a new iPhone gets announced. They can't comprehend how people can buy phones that they won't root or install Mobdro on. Or pirate.

Check the difference in resale value one year later. Also check how long software support for the phone would be.

Samsung electronics doesn't make the iPhone's CPU or GPU.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by Collyno82(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2018
texazzpete:

How is speaking the truth 'running others down'? The guy is behind several articles on NL that betray a thorough ignorance of tech.

What do YOU gain from supporting misleading articles?
"and everyone should avoid their website'' is not too good. Simply put you should just make ur own point without calling for a mass action.
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by OneGeek(m): 1:22am On Sep 19, 2018
For me, the only time I don't see sense in going for any of these new devices is if I'm coming from an iPhone X(speaking as a normal consumer).

other than that, these devices are quite a befitting refresh for the iPhone lineup.
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by ElRapido: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2018
wman:

It's this same TechCapon guy that created the idiotic 4K TV thread. It's really bad when a so called Tech blogger knows nothing tech. His thread on top mobile phones innovations in 2018 is the most stupid thread of all.

The painful part is a lot of people will see this junk and digest it as gospel truth.

Bros abeg calm down, go easy on the dude. Anyway, he only voiced his opinions about a matter
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 27, 2018
NaijaTechGuy:
Apple's innovation died with Steve Jobs.. Bunch of recycled features.

I need your help.

I'm using Gionee M5plus but I want to flash Gionee M6 firmware into my m5,please are there any implications?

I heard it's wrong but what about now that both phones are from the same manufacturer?
Re: Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) by NaijaTechGuy(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2018
AsianLoyalist:

I need your help.

I'm using Gionee M5plus but I want to flash Gionee M6 firmware into my m5,please are there any implications?

I heard it's wrong but what about now that both phones are from the same manufacturer?

It'll brick your device, they may be from the same manufacturer but the software is tailored to suit the device it was developed for. Don't flash M6 firmware on M5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows / Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.