Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

He Proposed Through Text - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed Through Text (1052 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed Through Text by cutelukz: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
There are different ways one can tell a story.. I chose through text.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrTcMMdq_nY
Re: He Proposed Through Text by Obinnau(m): 5:36am On Sep 16, 2018
That was so romantic!

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Through Text by cutelukz: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2018
lol, I'm surprised this is coming from a guy
Obinnau:
That was so romantic!
Re: He Proposed Through Text by Obinnau(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2018
cutelukz:
lol, I'm surprised this is coming from a guy
haha, most of we guys methods are so not subtle, we simply blaze in and pop up the question.
Re: He Proposed Through Text by cutelukz: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2018
No I wasn't refering to the proposal method. i was refering to you saying it was romantic. most guys like forming hard man. Nothing seems to be romantic to them.
Obinnau:
haha, most of we guys methods are so not subtle, we simply blaze in and pop up the question.
Re: He Proposed Through Text by Obinnau(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
cutelukz:
No I wasn't refering to the proposal method. i was refering to you saying it was romantic. most guys like forming hard man. Nothing seems to be romantic to them.
lol
Maybe I'm different?
Re: He Proposed Through Text by cutelukz: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Obinnau:
lol
Maybe I'm different?

I guess so. would you be kind enough to subscribe to my youtube channel? I have other stories there too?
Re: He Proposed Through Text by Obinnau(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Post the link. I'll be visiting regularly to watch but I won't subscribe, I don't like receiving unnecessary emails in my inbox.
Re: He Proposed Through Text by cutelukz: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Obinnau:
Post the link. I'll be visiting regularly to watch but I won't subscribe, I don't like receiving unnecessary emails in my inbox.
lol, no probs. although you won't receive emails. u only receive notifications on d app itself(not email) n this only happens when you click on the notification bell.
as for the link, the same link you watched this story is where you can watch others. under details of the video, you'll see all links there.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH. I really do appreciate it.
Re: He Proposed Through Text by cutelukz: 2:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Obinnau:

I just realised you may have difficulties doing all those stuff through the link I sent except you paste the link on another page. use this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0kwIsN5bec

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Through Text by cutelukz: 2:37am On Sep 17, 2018
Obinnau:

I just realised you may have difficulties doing all those stuff through the link I sent except you paste the link and open in another page. so i decided to send the link one after the other. Although it's better to paste the link and open in another page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0kwIsN5bec

(1) (Reply)

My Situation Forced Me To Beg But My Husband Calls Me A Prostitute / I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. / Free Mtn/glo/ Airtel Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.