Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. (1050 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by Ilekokonit: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2019
I want a woman who will be offended if I give her money not one who expects me to pay for every thing she needs while she gives Bleep all and deception in return.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by mrgreen4real(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
You'll need to perform and ultimate search to meet with such kind of woman in Nigeria. There are but very very few in a million.

I had a girlfriend during my 200L in the university that when I gave her money she would say "she is not the type that date a guy for his money". But when she later got life exposure, mehn!

She started asking for my pocket money when new semester began and that was the beginning of our problems.

I am not discouraging you but guy, it's not easy to get them.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Ilekokonit:
I want a woman who will be offended if I give her money not one who expects me to pay for every thing she needs while she gives Bleep all and deception in return.

Then I suggest you move out of Nigeria/Africa, you will have more luck then.

But you know what?! it is not only Nigerian women who expect things for free, Nigerian deluded men ain't no better. Look around you...419, scams, cheap online schemes like MMM, deluded online begging for free money etc that's sadly the Nigerian failed mindset.
Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by dollytino4real(f): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
ok, u do well Mr giver
Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by Eze2000(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2019
I have tried that seach mode and failed. I am in seach mode 2 now
Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Nigerian men are their own problem. Other African women claim to like Nigerian men because we are 'generous'. We simply like to entice women with money as we feel it covers for all other shortcomings. It's Nigerian men that ended up making Nigerian women love money, the era of nouveau rich (419, drug dealers etc) brought about cheap money and men found out that they could get any girl they want by throwing money at her. It's the same way Lagos rent is crazy expensive because some nouveau rich where able to entice landlords with crazy amount of money just to get a property at all cost. The monster we have created has come back to bite us.

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2019
They abound but you have to search deep, high, far and wide. And there is no guarantee that you will find her.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by mrgreen4real(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok, u do well Mr giver

Giving is not the issue here. Making money is one thing and spending it wisely is another. Women who don't like their boyfriends/husbands spend money when they don't make demands are good planners and they make the wealth of their partners increase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by nlPoster: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2019
You people dont really know your money obsession is a mental disorder.

As for being so envious of people who are married, well, tough luck, what can I say.

I think there are billions of men and women in the world, dunno why the OP and his likes, can't find love or any relationships but must spend their days ranting online.

If I were God, I would assign someone to try to fix whatever your upbringing lacks, but unfortunately for you, I am not God.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by Jacqueline22(f): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2019
Mtweeee
Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by LordKO(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2019
@OP

If you can't spend joyfully and selflessly on a woman with whom you're in love and relationship - one who's selfless interest in you, of course - I wonder who else you'll spend joyfully and selflessly. There's no justification for stinginess.

You'll always find three kinds of women (and men) everywhere in the world:

- The selfless (non-materialistic) person
- The parasitic person
- The materialistic person

So, bad things aren't exclusively Nigerian/African/Black thing. Small-mindedness neither knows race nor gender.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by Lonelypacifist6: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:
You people dont really know your money obsession is a mental disorder.

As for being so envious of people who are married, well, tough luck, what can I say.

I think there are billions of men and women in the world, dunno why the OP and his likes, can't find love or any relationships but must spend their days ranting online.

If I were God, I would assign someone to try to fix whatever your upbringing lacks, but unfortunately for you, I am not God.
Eeyyy that's a lovely thing to do.
Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Dusty nigga, are you gay?

All these pained, broke feminine men.
Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Go and order her from OLX
Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
such a person woman or man doesn't exist especially in Nigeria. But..wait oo. The only offence may be when the sum you are giving is smaller than expected �
Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by AstroOG: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
undecided undecided

funmisticqueen2:
Dusty nigga, are you gay?

All these pained, broke feminine men.

Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by NobleAngell(f): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Go and order her from OLX
Or Jiji.
Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by NobleAngell(f): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Offended? Y should i be offended because you gave me money? I may not ask you for it but if you give me, I'll not hesitate to grab it. Where I come from, we don't pretend. Besides, Everyone needs money-not only women.
Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by khia: 3:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Ilekokonit:
You should want a woman who appreciates the fact that you want to help her out sometimes and not a woman who expects you to. You should be wise enough not to let a woman like the women you described, in your life. If you are dealing with these kinds of parasites, brother you have to take the blame. Choose wisely.
Re: I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. by Martinez39(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrgreen4real:
You'll need to perform and ultimate search to meet with such kind of woman in Nigeria. There are but very very few in a million.

I had a girlfriend during my 200L in the university that when I gave her money she would say "she is not the type that date a guy for his money". But when she later got life exposure, mehn!

She started asking for my pocket money when new semester began and that was the beginning of our problems.

I am not discouraging you but guy, it's not easy to get them.
A tiger can't eat grass even if it claims to be a vegetarian. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What This Lady Did Before Having S*x With Man She Met On Twitter Will Shock You / Lockdown: See Moment Lady Embarrasses Her Husband In Public For Too Much Sex / Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.