Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana (2952 Views)

Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by AhlexOfficial(m): 4:00am On Sep 16, 2018
A Canadian gynecologist, Dr Jen Gunter has caused a huge stir on the net by slamming men who body-shame their partners because of unpleasant odour from their private part.

Dr Jen Gunter has thus urged other women to break up with any partners who criticize their vaginas – after sharing her own personal experience.

In a blog post dealing her own experience, the doctor said she once broke up with a man who had criticized her privates.

She said:

‘For what I am sure is the 100th time the vagina needs no cleaning and the vulva needs very little.

I know the array of useless feminine washes and wipes at the drugstore and the drivel spouted by Gwyneth Paltrow via GOOP imply otherwise, but I’m the actual expert.”

“I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right. He was an ass in other ways too, but I just didn’t see it until he impugned my vagina. For example, he though (sic) my hair would be better if it were straight. Sadly I took the bait, it wasn’t. He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way.

Again I took the bait. I just felt worse. When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.

Fortunately I am an appropriately confident vagina expert and I had a light bulb moment and dumped his sorry ass. I realize this may border on TMI [Too Much Information], but honestly if it happened to me I bet it has happened to other women.

If you think you have a medical condition, see a doctor. If your partner insinuates that an artificial smell is preferable to the smell of a normal vagina they are the one who has an issue.

Telling women how they can be better is a classic way of tapping into body image issues and honestly in my personal opinion it is a form of abuse.’

Read More @
https://www.naijaintoto.com.ng

Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by dimexy247(m): 4:15am On Sep 16, 2018
Women with smelling “local government” will be happy now.

Meanwhile because they say your honeypot must smell doesn’t warrant it to start smelling like rotten fish oooo. Please, today is Sunday.

9 Likes

Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Ionkidiz(m): 4:21am On Sep 16, 2018
Smelling down side is a big turn off for me... I can't have cex with a girl that her catti smells like a rotten egg. Some men they try shaa

2 Likes

Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by DaddyNimo(m): 4:35am On Sep 16, 2018
Ionkidiz:
Smelling down side is a big turn off for me... I can't have cex with a girl that her catti smells like a rotten egg. Some men they try shaa
I swear down some guys can fork anything.... back Den at school, dude just finished servicing a girl and the whole room was smelling like a dead rat was been washed in a rotten egg... ask him WTF, he was like na konjji damn nigger u need a miracle.

2 Likes

Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Fuqman(m): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2018
She's not saying ur vag should smell like rotten fish or dead rat grin grin grin . She's saying ur vag should smell normally which is biological...

5 Likes

Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Quincymadu: 6:25am On Sep 16, 2018
DaddyNimo:

I swear down some guys can fork anything.... back Den at school, dude just finished servicing a girl and the whole room was smelling like a dead rat was been washed in a rotten egg... ask him WTF, he was like na konjji damn nigger u need a miracle.

Lol..
Some girls smell terrible tho and most times they dont do anything about it
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by ednut1(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Ur kini smells like rotten fish an u no sabi
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Tamarapetty(f): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2018
It will smell, but it's our duty to clean it. . . Which lady loves a smelly vagina?? U sef, how e sound for ur ear??
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by nanakgh(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2018
Instead of dumping his ass maybe you could clean yourself better? Just saying...

3 Likes

Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2018
I like the natural smell of healthy toto. No be those once wey they smell like rotten fish o.
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
I like the natural smell of healthy toto. No be those once wey they smell like rotten fish o.
Those FISHY SMELL can cause a world war.
It causes MANHOOD to respect itself immediately.

3 Likes

Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by vanida6: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Mtcheew this holy sunday undecided
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2018
Eat fruits, they will not hear.

Wear very light underwear, they will not listen

Sleep without underwear, they think your advice is cause of konji.

Masturbate often, they no go hear.

Continue carrying smelling body fluids up and down.
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by ChampagnePapiii(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2018
DaddyNimo:

Miracle abii Cee_C
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2018
You don't mean it

Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Nightmareo07: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
It will smell, but it's our duty to clean it. . . Which lady loves a smelly vagina?? U sef, how e sound for ur ear??
Tamara come here tongue
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Tamarapetty(f): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Tamara come here tongue
Lol, limme mbok
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Nightmareo07: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, limme mbok

No! Mbok! tongue
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by marvinsync(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
AhlexOfficial:
A Canadian gynecologist, Dr Jen Gunter has caused a huge stir on the net by slamming men who body-shame their partners because of unpleasant odour from their private part.

Dr Jen Gunter has thus urged other women to break up with any partners who criticize their vaginas – after sharing her own personal experience.

In a blog post dealing her own experience, the doctor said she once broke up with a man who had criticized her privates.

She said:

‘For what I am sure is the 100th time the vagina needs no cleaning and the vulva needs very little.

I know the array of useless feminine washes and wipes at the drugstore and the drivel spouted by Gwyneth Paltrow via GOOP imply otherwise, but I’m the actual expert.”

“I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right. He was an ass in other ways too, but I just didn’t see it until he impugned my vagina. For example, he though (sic) my hair would be better if it were straight. Sadly I took the bait, it wasn’t. He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way.

Again I took the bait. I just felt worse. When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.

Fortunately I am an appropriately confident vagina expert and I had a light bulb moment and dumped his sorry ass. I realize this may border on TMI [Too Much Information], but honestly if it happened to me I bet it has happened to other women.

If you think you have a medical condition, see a doctor. If your partner insinuates that an artificial smell is preferable to the smell of a normal vagina they are the one who has an issue.

Telling women how they can be better is a classic way of tapping into body image issues and honestly in my personal opinion it is a form of abuse.’

Read More @
https://www.naijaintoto.com.ng

to each their own
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Fourwinds: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Tamarapetty:
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Fourwinds: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin grin grin
vanida6:
Mtcheew this holy sunday undecided
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
at least the vagina should smell like fried fish
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Those FISHY SMELL can cause a world war.
It causes MANHOOD to respect itself immediately.

Hahahahahahahaha I can relate

Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by adesokan382: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2018

118 Likes

Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by slivertongue: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wat may be meat for musa may not be meat for sule
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Katier00(f): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
The male organ smells worse like rotten beans
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Yeligray(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Keep the Sabbath day Holy
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by noblefrank31(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okay
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by ojay2053(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Katier00:
The male organ smells worse like rotten beans
The guy you’re fvcking most be a real dirty swine, the type that wears one boxers for one month without washing it. Guess you guys have something in common that attracted u both. cool
Re: ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana by Botfuss: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Watermelon is the universal acceptable smell. Any other thing -fish,beans locust bean is not acceptable.

It hurts to see a pretty lady with fine face,great body,good character with a smelly vagina. Very painful.

Thing is,most of them don’t know how to make such complaints at the hospital and the thing gets worse.

Go to the hospital oh pretty lady!

Besides, who has wondered why ladies call themselves “fish” of all the names on earth??

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Argument / I think she is a real player. Advice needed please / Girls Secret Exposed !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.