Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Girls Secret Exposed !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Secret Exposed !! (2951 Views)

Ladies Secret Exposed / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / Worst Relationship sex Secret Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Secret Exposed !! by Escabado: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2020
Dating or been in a relationship is big scam in Nigeria. The girls see it as business where they get income

If you are young guy and you want to save money and be successful, stop dating Nigerian Girls. Anytime you want to fvk just goto brothel and fvk to your satisfaction with just 2k.if you do this for 3 months u will realize how much you have saved for yourself

Nigerian girls don't have the interest of there boyfriend at heart, these girls even want you to go-to Arm robbery and bring the money to them,to show you how heartless they are.They fill they are entitled to your money. Girl if you need money go and meet your father period

19 Likes

Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by MasterShifu010(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2020
This is messed up
Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by donbachi(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2020
My brother leave dis ur sermon....iron sharpeneth iron.
Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by Escabado: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2020
MasterShifu010:
This is messed up

Continue wasting your money in ungrateful Nigerian girls.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2020
Escabado:
Dating or been in a relationship is big scam in Nigeria. The girls see it as business where they get income

If you are young guy and you want to save money and be successful, stop dating Nigerian Girls. Anytime you want to fvk just goto brothel and fvk to your satisfaction with just 2k.if you do this for 3 months u will realize how much you have saved for yourself

Nigerian girls don't have the interest of there boyfriend at heart, these girls even want you to go-to Arm robbery and bring the money to them,to show you how heartless they are.They fill they are entitled to your money. Girl if you need money go and meet your father period
please shut the fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by hisgrace090: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2020
Escabado:

You indeed capture their position without fear nor favour.
Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by Charleys: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2020
Go for single moms instead
Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by uninspired07: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
OP, you have spoken the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Escabado:

You lot and hasty generalisation. undecided

Do you know there are girls that give guys money, pay their bills? There are those that won't ask you, 'cause they work and can pay their own bills. Stop rolling with lowlifers my niqqa.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by Escabado: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
You lot and hasty generalisation. undecided

Do you know there are girls that give guys money, pay their bills? There are those that won't ask you, 'cause they work and can pay their own bills. Stop rolling with lowlifers my niqqa.

If a girl gives you money and pay your bill and you accept it . It means you are a Lazy man and you are not worthy to be called a man .

3 Likes

Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by COdeGenesis: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Who thinks about this kind of thing this new year? Is it not too early. Bro there is money to be made. Leave babes alone and focus on improving yourself
Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by Escabado: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Who thinks about this kind of thing this new year? Is it not too early. Bro there is money to be made. Leave babes alone and focus on improving yourself

My brother i have already made money ooo.but I choose not to waste my money on Nigerian girls that does not worth it. This girls think men are fools. If a man is a fool then how did he manage to make money. Because I have not seen any rich foolish man.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Escabado:

If a girl gives you money and pay your bill and you accept it . It means you are a Lazy man and you are not worthy to be called a man .
Lolx, didn't know you a kid grin
Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by Jodha(f): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is getting boring

2 Likes

Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by Geminita1(f): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Escabado:

My brother i have already made money ooo.but I choose not to waste my money on Nigerian girls that does not worth it. This girls think men are fools. If a man is a fool then how did he manage to make money. Because I have not seen any rich foolish man.
Thanks to anonymous platforms, even paupers can feel successful and misfits can have a strong voice. grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by Lamanii22(f): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Be deceiving yourself op... You will still go back and lick the feet of a woman... It's inevitable...

2 Likes

Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by Escabado: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Be deceiving yourself op... You will still go back and lick the feet of a woman... It's inevitable...

I can Lick the feet of an uncorrupted foreign girl. I didn't tell you I'm a gay or I hate women. But I'm totally against the greed and selfishness that has taken over Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by Lamanii22(f): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Escabado:

I can Lick the feet of an uncorrupted foreign girl. I didn't tell you I'm a gay or I hate women. But I'm totally against the greed and selfishness that has taken over Nigerian women.

Foreign girl is not corrupt... Mo ti gbo e... I never mentioned gay or anything relating to it... I never said you hated women... Even men are greedy and selfish too.. It's both ways...
Re: Girls Secret Exposed !! by Escabado: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

Foreign girl is not corrupt... Mo ti gbo e... I never mentioned gay or anything relating to it... I never said you hated women... Even men are greedy and selfish too.. It's both ways...

I have been to five countries and have experience a real Love from a woman. But Nigerian girls are totally something else. Nigerian girls are too forward , how can you meet a man the same day and start asking him for money or help. Some don't even know the man's house or his place of work. Just because he looks rich or so. Men are not fools u know. We have conscience . That's a no no for me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Revenge On Her Married Ex Boyfriend / Near-death Experiences Caught On Camera (Shockingly Unbelievable) / Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.