Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? (2005 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by chatinent: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Day 1:

She: you know you mean so much to me. Love you so much.

Me: Thank you, dear.

Day 2:
She: (call)hey, didn't see you in class today? Sure you are okay?

Me: uhmm...I was indisposed. I had this bang in my head...

She: (interrupts) ..omg, I'm coming right away. Have you eaten? In fact, don't worry, I'll cook when I get there.

Me: (lost in thought she is the perfect one)
She: you there?

Me: mmh, yeah. Thank you, dear.

Day 7: (same).

Day 100: (same care and more efforts).

Me: (took her for a good friend..same care).

Me: she's surely the right one.

Next year, month two:
Me: (plans to take a move).

(Her call comes)

Me: Ok, there's no probs. I'll be there.

(Meets)

...after a brief offpoint chat...

She: I want to tell you sth special today. Promise me you'll always be there for me after I tell you.

Me: (I swallowed my proposal since she's the one about to do it). (Stammers in mid-thought) Yeah..yeah, I mean, yeah, I promise.

She: I'm getting married in few weeks.

Me: ( brain hibernates).

In my mind, I'm like....you have been dating all these while and showing all this care? Like..you even had a boyfriend? When did all this happen!

So, I packaged both my proposal and friendzone inside my pocket.

But believe me, she's one of the best friends you can have forever!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When did know you had been friendzoned?
Share your zonedperiences.

Lalasticlala
Dominque

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
The day before yesterday.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by Davash222(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
After Buhari being your president, the second worse thing that can happen to any man is to be friend zoned by a Nigerian girl.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by yungchop: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
I got to realise it's a friendzone the day you'll stop assuming we are all kids here reading your made up tantrums.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
nairaland should have physical parental control
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by Davash222(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
yungchop:
I got to realise it's a friendzone the day you'll stop assuming we are all kids here reading your made up tantrums.
Una been dey quarrel before

9 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by anochuko01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
She called me her "brother in the Lord". At that very point I knew all was lost grin

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by chatinent: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
igobuybenz:
The day before yesterday.

Wetin sup
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by chatinent: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
yungchop:
Ok.
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by chatinent: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
anochuko01:
She called me her "brother in the Lord". At that very point I knew all was lost grin

You were planning to call her baby? Lol
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by Littlerabbit: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
chatinent:
Day 1:

She: you know you mean so much to me. Love you so much.

Me: Thank you, dear.

Day 2:
She: (call)hey, didn't see you in class today? Sure you are okay?

Me: uhmm...I was indisposed. I had this bang in my head...

She: (interrupts) ..omg, I'm coming right away. Have you eaten? In fact, don't worry, I'll cook when I get there.

Me: (lost in thought she is the perfect one)
She: you there?

Me: mmh, yeah. Thank you, dear.

Day 7: (same).

Day 100: (same care and more efforts).

Me: (took her for a good friend..same care).

Me: she's surely the right one.

Next year, month two:
Me: (plans to take a move).

(Her call comes)

Me: Ok, there's no probs. I'll be there.

(Meets)

...after a brief offpoint chat...

She: I want to tell you sth special today. Promise me you'll always be there for me after I tell you.

Me: (I swallowed my proposal since she's the one about to do it). (Stammers in mid-thought) Yeah..yeah, I mean, yeah, I promise.

She: I'm getting married in few weeks.

Me: ( brain hibernates).

In my mind, I'm like....you have been dating all these while and showing all this care? Like..you even had a boyfriend? When did all this happen!

So, I packaged both my proposal and friendzone inside my pocket.

But believe me, she's one of the best friends you can have forever!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When did know you had been friendzoned?
Share your zonedperiences.

Lalasticlala
Dominque
you are a nice guy who was afraid of making a move
Don’t blem the girl it’s ur fault

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by chatinent: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Littlerabbit:
you are a nice guy who was afraid of making a move
Don’t blem the girl it’s ur fault

I wasn't afraid.

I wasn't just ready to be committed. Maybe when I was ready, she was already committed.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by LMS1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
After Taking Two Tablets Of Red Pills I Have Never Expirience Friendzoning.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by Littlerabbit: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
chatinent:

I wasn't afraid.

I wasn't just ready to be committed. Maybe when I was ready, she was already committed.
u were not decisive
If you were u could have made a move
Lose/win it’s 50/50
U wasted her time G

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by yungchop: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:

Una been dey quarrel before

LOL, I wish the op of a thing was that significant though.
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by chatinent: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Littlerabbit:
u were not decisive
If you were u could have made a move
Lose/win it’s 50/50
U wasted her time G

See it this way: nothing spoiled. She is happy. I am happy.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Observing grin
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by OSDD(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
She tagged me friendzone personified under a Facebook post... I stop chatting with her immediately, she wan come dey shalaye, son of man no get time

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by Goldbw122(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
I don't have a girlfriend am focus on a big project so I will get a girlfriend next year and marry my wife, so I don't get friend zone I go direct, I don't branch.
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by anochuko01(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
chatinent:

You were planning to call her baby? Lol

We had been calling ourselves baby but she got into a relationship with someone else. Na so she change my name o
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by cruzita(f): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
anochuko01:
u for call am baby in the Lord na...all die na die grin

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
I've never been friendzoned, I do the friendzoning na my area of specialization lol
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by cruzita(f): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Naija girls no dey friendzone guys...them dey season-zone guys....them dey get breakfast guy wey dem dey call booboo ...lunch guy wey dem dey call sugar pie and dinner guy dem dey call honey bunch...but the oga kpatakpata of them all...na the one she dey call LOML...wey really get her heart...i rest my case grin

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by OhMyGodWtf: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
She was only giving me anal sex for years while giving another nigga the cake angry .
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by chatinent: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
anochuko01:

We had been calling ourselves baby but she got into a relationship with someone else. Na so she change my name o
Lol
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by Demigod22: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
When a girl that I believe to be my girlfriend told me that her friend advised her to define our relationship. I was like you didn't tell her we are dating?

Secondly, after one week of dating, girl said she only see me as friend, son of man moved on with life.
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by chatinent: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Demigod22:
When a girl that I believe to be my girlfriend told me that her friend advised her to define our relationship. I was like you didn't tell her we are dating?

Secondly, after one week of dating, girl said she only see me as friend, son of man moved on with life.

Lol.

I did one this shit.

She was like.. I really love you.

I was like.. I love me too.

Lol. That year.
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
angry
No body tell me..Na only me realize say she don build better big mansion for me for her friend-zone.....
Imagine someone whom I thought I was dating always giving me an excuse of being busy all the time,but she kept hanging out with other niggas...

Like I said, nobody tell me...
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Anal sweet na,she still likes you
OhMyGodWtf:
She was only giving me anal sex for years while giving another nigga the cake angry .
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by OhMyGodWtf: 12:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Anal sweet na,she still likes you
that one dey sha�
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by Demigod22: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2021
chatinent:

Lol.

I did one this shit.

She was like.. I really love you.

I was like.. I love me too.

Lol. That year.

LoL, friend zone is not a good place to be. Nairaland really helped me in becoming a real alpha male. Right now those girls are saying I am rude, that I am no longer the person they know.
Re: When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? by arthurwillia(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2021
The day she asked me, how can I make my bf trust me? After I don pet you finish because of wetin he do you, princess still had the mind to ask me how can I make him trust me?

Omo them teargas me, a whole 70years old man oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! What Does This Means? Picture Attached Below / Is My Girlfriend Pretending? / I Find It Hard To Ejaculate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.