Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding (49771 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison for Wire Wire Scam / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by hopexter(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

Over the weekend, i got invited to a wedding by a friend who is related to the couple getting married. So I put on one of my nice outfits and went with my friend. The wedding went smoothly, and we then left for the venue of the reception. When we got there after eating and drinking, the couple hit the dance floor and started dancing. So guests joined them on the dance floor and started dancing with them and spraying them money. I waited for my food to digest a little and then beckoned on a lady selling new notes. I bought some so i could spray the couple too.

While I was waiting for some people to leave the dance floor so I could dance and spray the couple a group of boys entered the hall surrounding a guy in the middle who looked like their leader who was carrying bundles of new naira notes. They started to spray the couple several bundles of high denomination of naira raising eyebrows. They exchange pleasantries with the groom and left. Soon after they left several groups entered and repeated the same thing. Most of these guys were in their 20's and obviously, wire boys. I became hesitant to get up and go spray my small change. I went outside to see what was happening and marvelled at the kind of exotic cars they brought. One group had soldiers guarding them! Yes, Nigerian Army soldiers!

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb. I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

Mods Could you help move this to front page

You're not ready. Since youre good with computer, become a computer repairer and get a kiosk in Computer village or rather pirate CDs. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by chronique(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
hmmm. you want to have money to spend like those guys? is that your focus in life? if you allow peer pressure get the better of you,you would find yourself in kirikiri very soon. if i wanted to make it in life through yahoo,i probably would have been one of lagos "biggest boys" by now. as far back as early 2000s when internet access was still a luxury to most people,i would spend several hours chatting on yahoo messenger with foreigners and friends just for the fun of it. someone actually muted the idea of doing yahoo to me back then but i turned it down... there's what they call contentment and discipline. i wasn't in a hurry to drive flashy cars or what have you. today,i thank God for life. i'm not where i want to be but i'm legitimately moving forward steadily in life and can afford to pay my bills and spare some for charity. that's what you should be aiming at,not wanting to make money to spend like criminals. use your head,son.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Lordofthewest(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by ollah2: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
alterswerve:
One question..

Have you ever seen Bill Gates, Dangote, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, any child of the Rothschild family, any child of the Walmart family spray money like that?

Don't be stupid. They aren't Nigerians, it's our culture to spray newly wedded couples money. Secondly, spraying money doesn't determine your account balance.

11 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by castrokins(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Very Good Advises Up There. Nothing To Add
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by idonhammer: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Guy forget matter for Mathias and join Level...Money rules the world.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by addikt(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by addikt(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by ehissi(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

Over the weekend, i got invited to a wedding by a friend who is related to the couple getting married. So I put on one of my nice outfits and went with my friend. The wedding went smoothly, and we then left for the venue of the reception. When we got there after eating and drinking, the couple hit the dance floor and started dancing. So guests joined them on the dance floor and started dancing with them and spraying them money. I waited for my food to digest a little and then beckoned on a lady selling new notes. I bought some so i could spray the couple too.

While I was waiting for some people to leave the dance floor so I could dance and spray the couple a group of boys entered the hall surrounding a guy in the middle who looked like their leader who was carrying bundles of new naira notes. They started to spray the couple several bundles of high denomination of naira raising eyebrows. They exchange pleasantries with the groom and left. Soon after they left several groups entered and repeated the same thing. Most of these guys were in their 20's and obviously, wire boys. I became hesitant to get up and go spray my small change. I went outside to see what was happening and marvelled at the kind of exotic cars they brought. One group had soldiers guarding them! Yes, Nigerian Army soldiers!

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb. I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

Las las, na Nairabet you go put money............. grin
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lmao do you have what it takes to pick on the streets?

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by valentee(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
op kpele

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by gurunlocker: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bro, keep doing your legal hustle, everyone has a pay day.

Those guys you envy do what their great-grandfather won't even do, they enter deadly place. They are enjoying their night in the morning which means their night will be full of sadness.

Just stay on your lane, keep praying and work hard, your hustle will continue paying.

9 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by popcykaylah(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
okomile:
Work hard and you will make it.

Pple who work hard do not go to parties and pray money like rain water.

Be grateful for what you have and be patient.
So woman dey tell you to be patient and work hard.. smh. .Na there you go dey when your babe go waka say she doesn't wanna suffer
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Neminc: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Why are you demoralised because you saw excess money? I love seeing money all around

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by wrench: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hoe
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Tozara(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
CLOUT:
Op is so funny. grin
Like, I could hardly believe the fücking shït I read. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Zzyy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Money rituals de there na grin
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by adedehinbo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
sulaimon is the name of the groom?
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by legibow: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bros do anything to get d money � as long as u not killing
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Acidosis(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Seriously the way wire wire guys are making money these days ehn, if you're not morally sound, you'd fall.
However, I would advise you to mingle with legitimately wealthy people. There are a lot of clean and wealthy men out there. Eating faeces prepared by "baba isale" cannot give you a sustainable wealth.

The devil cannot give you anything for free, it is a give and take world out there, and be rest assured you cannot outsmart those baba, they take more from their clients. You love what you saw because these babas are very kind, they usually allow their clients enjoy the loan for a period of time. Remember the word "loan".

11 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by RexTramadol1: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
I no dey move close to those boys anymore sef

Person go just see God blessings for him life, call am curse ni

Good things take time.

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by darkelf: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb.[b] I really want to have and spend money like those guys, w[/b]hat legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

The reason you want to earn higher is to spend money like some group of online bandits.

Do you have the mind of a child or what? At thus stage, you should have overcome peer pressure. True lasting wealth isn't just made but is made to ......last. How? By building long lasting brands. Do you see buffet or gates spending like some unevolved Neanderthals? No. They build lasting wealth and they manage/spend wisely bro.

3 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Franky826: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
maxxy:
@OP,

Legitimately earned money is usually not "sprayed" like that. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end of it is destruction.

Stay true to your legitimate hustles.

I will find you! And when I do, I must buy you a drink!

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Legolast: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
maxxy:

Dying poor is a choice. Poverty is mainly a state of the mind, not necessarily that of the pocket.

Poverty overtakes a mind that is poor in ideas and he soon becomes poor in his pocket. If you don't have money but do not lack ideas, you are not poor, you only need time.

I swear you made my day with your comment. Thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Davico(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
alterswerve:
One question..

Have you ever seen Bill Gates, Dangote, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, any child of the Rothschild family, any child of the Walmart family spray money like that?
I respect intelligent guys like u...

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by zicoraads: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Be contended! Contentment is just bliss.

Be grateful for what you have, while working to be better and have more. Forget about those boys. Their end is not always good. And for most of them, there's no single peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by naijanative: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
maxxy:
@OP,

Legitimately earned money is usually not "sprayed" like that. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end of it is destruction.

Stay true to your legitimate hustles.
Dangote and Bill Gates won't even spray their money like that. You're right

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
WavyJohn:

Dieing poor sounds like the worst destruction..
best comment, dieing poor is the worse destruction to humanity
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by sapeleboi(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
thumb up
okomile:
Work hard and you will make it.

Pple who work hard do not go to parties and pray money like rain water.

Be grateful for what you have and be patient.

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Newboss(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Guy, when you are ready, you will know. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.