Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding (49772 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison for Wire Wire Scam / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by sholay2011(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
WavyJohn:

Dieing poor sounds like the worst destruction..
Maybe it sounds like it...but it isn't.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by NonFarmPayrol: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
a good forex trader

makes G boys look broke

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by davidonwuka21: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
10kbelow:
If you no strong you go fall put...

I have a couple of friends whom i introduced to ecommerce business, 4 of us, i asked each of us to contribute 5k each so we could start small and grow big to my greatest surprise these guys said we were going to start with 3m so we could start big rent warehouse, buy delivery van etc. Meanwhile to chop na problem, i then asked how are we going to raise the 3m my people the said we are going to do yahoo business before 3 months we go pick money, i laugh them...

To cut the story short, it's now 9months boys still de press no level yet but me i don open my ecommerce business with only 15k (www.10kbelow.com) and i'm thanking God for the success so far..

I'm not in the rush to make the money but money must be made

Good evening,

please contact me with this number ASAP
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by maxxy: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Daeylar:

And how do you know?

You and op sha.

People sprayed money, next thing op tagged them as wire wire boys.
You implied that their money is illegitimate money.

You and op, flying into conclusion.

Yet op is the one looking for legitimate source of income so he can act like them, grin grin

Then if he gets the income that enables him to act like those guys, I wonder how he will feel about being tagged as wire wire the same way he did those guys

This is how legitimately earned money is sprayed.

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by WavyJohn: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
sholay2011:

Maybe it sounds like it...but it isn't.
I'm a Christian but I never take Christianity serious, because if I was born into Buddhaism or Islam. I would be beleivin their faith and denying Christianity.... Same with you bro. True or False. We could argue this all night.

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by manikspears: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
maxxy:
@OP,

Legitimately earned money is usually not "sprayed" like that. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end of it is destruction.

Stay true to your legitimate hustles.

True o my brother,tell them.the destruction could be so great that it will run through generations.Money wey dangote,otedola,even their own papa no spray na him dem dey pray.... destiny go ask o.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by anonymous1759(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
alterswerve:
One question..

Have you ever seen Bill Gates, Dangote, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, any child of the Rothschild family, any child of the Walmart family spray money like that?

Most everybody be like them?? So anyone that sprays cash is illegal I pity you. So Mayweather that shows off is making his money illegally? Mario ballotelli that pops champagne at Club is also illegal? Nonsense. So If I attend my brothers or friends wedding and spray them cash I'm illegal. But if I use the same money to go for alibaba show and pay for a table of 2m I'm legit. You better think about your life. Go and make your money stop criticizing people. A footballer was onced sanctioned because he used pounds as toilet paper. Nonsense talk. Fela once used a limousine to pack trash so you want to tell me he made the money illegally that's why he used recklessly... You don't have any basis go and look for work before poverty starts making think like a mad man.

3 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by CodeTemplar: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Proffdada:
It's better to work for the money you'll enjoy than to enjoy the money that you'll work for . wink
Deep...
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by anonymous1759(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
jade14:

bro please go and find out how much they said names give out to charity, fund raisers, houses, cars and the rest...this guys own half of currency in circulation and if you dont know they leave a lavish life...

bill gate lives in a million dollar crib with the air space above it restricted and got no neighbours cause he bought all the cribs around and uses it for nothing

make them no decieve you...money is for spending

God bless you leave that mumu boy... Billionaire wey day buy common painting for over $50m. This mugus no day see am as waste of money. Make them day console themselves with Bill while Niggas are making it.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by ponti93(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol.... Op... If you really dey game you would realize that no online legit will giv you the kind money top loaders get monthly or what alibaba boyz pik steady or btc fmt guys, talk more of wire wire... The things that can give you that kind of money are offline... Like politics, oil industry, telecommunications industry, or you blow through an innovative app, or business #word grin cheesy
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

Over the weekend, i got invited to a wedding by a friend who is related to the couple getting married. So I put on one of my nice outfits and went with my friend. The wedding went smoothly, and we then left for the venue of the reception. When we got there after eating and drinking, the couple hit the dance floor and started dancing. So guests joined them on the dance floor and started dancing with them and spraying them money. I waited for my food to digest a little and then beckoned on a lady selling new notes. I bought some so i could spray the couple too.

While I was waiting for some people to leave the dance floor so I could dance and spray the couple a group of boys entered the hall surrounding a guy in the middle who looked like their leader who was carrying bundles of new naira notes. They started to spray the couple several bundles of high denomination of naira raising eyebrows. They exchange pleasantries with the groom and left. Soon after they left several groups entered and repeated the same thing. Most of these guys were in their 20's and obviously, wire boys. I became hesitant to get up and go spray my small change. I went outside to see what was happening and marvelled at the kind of exotic cars they brought. One group had soldiers guarding them! Yes, Nigerian Army soldiers!

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb. I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

Mods Could you help move this to front page

4 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by ponti93(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Op u dey mad ooo grin angry...u wan wear gucci like aremogucci...u wan spray money like bnaira....you pack money like otunbacash...you wan fly dubai like hushpuppi......you wan dey collect bj from bitchez as you chill in ur mercedez like investor bj you wan dey shut down quilox like opa6ix
lol grin... That road aint as nice as he thinks
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ioannes:
Lol.

I was just reading the account of a lady who discovered her ex boyfriend was into yahoo plus and his own juju was that he had to eat feces/sh1t with bread.

Shebi you want to spend like them ba? Are you ready to eat poo or are you ready to die like them because I've heard they also run mad after a while.

If you are good with computers, think Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates.

These Yahoo guys, how many of them are listed on Forbes?

Okay, please can you send me to the post where you read this. I'm curious.

Thanks
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shortyy:
SMH. .
This op sounds like one of my friends. Why pursue material things? Why do you wanna belong? Why not be yourself with what you have? And judging from that write-up, you're not feeding from hand to mouth.

Please, be contented with what you have, work harder, enjoy your wealth peacefully. It may surprise you to know that those boys eat shît and drink urine just to have those flashy cars and money. But you, all you have to do is use your God given talent to make your money legitimately.

Life is not all about spraying money and driving flashy cars.

Better be wise.

Hmmm nice to hear, so you're a good girl like this. Your Instagram profile speaks otherwise though. Anyways keep it up.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 17, 2018
kuntash:

I can't imagined I read this nonsense to the end

Real Babanla nonsense
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2018
cruchenutii:

Okay, please can you send me to the post where you read this. I'm curious.

Thanks

Sure.

The first link is very graphic. Please and please don't open if you are eating. It shows a lady pooing directly into the guy's mouth. You've been warned.

The second link talks about a lady and her ex.

I pity ladies who date scum because of money. I wonder how many ladies actually indirectly eat poo by kissing their boyfriends. God help us.

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/metro/lady-poos-directly-into-yahoo-boy-s-mouth-for-money-rituals-id8859848.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=daily-2018-09-16

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/metro/lady-regrets-dating-yahoo-boy-who-eats-bread-and-excreta-id7922578.html
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2018
alterswerve:

Take a cue from what you said:

give out to charity, fund raisers they do this for a purpose
houses, cars and the rest these are investments
bill gate lives in a million dollar crib with the air space above it restricted and got no neighbours cause he bought all the cribs around and uses it for nothing security. Isn't it clear to see?

Money is for spending wisely

get cue from your write up...

its true what you said, buh buying property with heavy tax on without anyone staying is a waste, buying a yacht is a waste..

dont believe all the crap they tell you, those men waste money one way or another.. be in their circle and you would know
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Kira290(m): 12:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Mumu, them go guy you now..ode..
He is obviously trying to sell something grin
davidonwuka21:

Good evening,

please contact me with this number ASAP
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Daeylar(f): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2018
alterswerve:

No I haven't.

You didn't see the point in the question. Let me spell it out in pixels:

Money worked hard for is hardly spent anyhow;

and by anyhow, I mean, for only the show of it, and not for value.

You think money worked hard for, should be spent according to your standards so when money is spent out of your standards you then feel such money is spent anyhow so therefore such money cannot be one which was worked hard for.

My point is saying you can't say they didn't work hard for it because they spent it the way they did, people spend money on what they want, regardless of how hard or not they worked for the money.
you also said the way they spent money is not creating value for them. it's making them happy, making their friends happy, that's value for them. That showing off you call it, is what made them happy and that makes it valuable to them. Their money, their value.

Also, this is just a party, you nor the op knows what else those guys do with their money, they may just have decided to splurge and spend a bit since it was their friend's wedding yet you and op are using that to judge how they make their money and make all manner of assumptions. You're jumping the gun a bit. That's why I asked you if you follow all those people you mentioned around, who knows what they spend and how they behave when they go to a friend's wedding??

Yeah, they are not the standards, accepting your stance..
wink

Now my thoughts.. I don't even get the purpose of your post. Please spell it out!

The purpose of my post was to tell you that you don't know how those men live their lives since you don't follow them on a daily basis around, so you can't really use them as examples.
Also. It was to tell you that those people aren't the standards so just because they spend their money in a certain way, it doesn't mean that people should look up to them to decide how to spend their money. (They can, but it is not compulsory)
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2018
Ioannes:

Sure.

The first link is very graphic. Please and please don't open if you are eating. It shows a lady pooing directly into the guy's mouth. You've been warned.

The second link talks about a lady and her ex.

I pity ladies who date scum because of money. I wonder how many ladies actually indirectly eat poo by kissing their boyfriends. God help us.

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/metro/lady-poos-directly-into-yahoo-boy-s-mouth-for-money-rituals-id8859848.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=daily-2018-09-16

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/metro/lady-regrets-dating-yahoo-boy-who-eats-bread-and-excreta-id7922578.html

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 17, 2018
cruchenutii:

thank you.

You welcome.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by powerr: 4:25am On Sep 17, 2018
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be trained how to manage your website for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.

Checkout our robust Blogs for sales

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Softhands(m): 4:49am On Sep 17, 2018
Stay your lane else you will soon eat shit like this guy https://mobile.twitter.com/famousblogng/status/1040881130835247104/video/1
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

Over the weekend, i got invited to a wedding by a friend who is related to the couple getting married. So I put on one of my nice outfits and went with my friend. The wedding went smoothly, and we then left for the venue of the reception. When we got there after eating and drinking, the couple hit the dance floor and started dancing. So guests joined them on the dance floor and started dancing with them and spraying them money. I waited for my food to digest a little and then beckoned on a lady selling new notes. I bought some so i could spray the couple too.

While I was waiting for some people to leave the dance floor so I could dance and spray the couple a group of boys entered the hall surrounding a guy in the middle who looked like their leader who was carrying bundles of new naira notes. They started to spray the couple several bundles of high denomination of naira raising eyebrows. They exchange pleasantries with the groom and left. Soon after they left several groups entered and repeated the same thing. Most of these guys were in their 20's and obviously, wire boys. I became hesitant to get up and go spray my small change. I went outside to see what was happening and marvelled at the kind of exotic cars they brought. One group had soldiers guarding them! Yes, Nigerian Army soldiers!

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb. I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by ikorodureporta: 5:33am On Sep 17, 2018
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

why'r u jealous of their lifestyle? Wetin concern u? Na only online biz dey??
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by kingJoya(m): 5:50am On Sep 17, 2018
10kbelow:
If you no strong you go fall put...

I have a couple of friends whom i introduced to ecommerce business, 4 of us, i asked each of us to contribute 5k each so we could start small and grow big to my greatest surprise these guys said we were going to start with 3m so we could start big rent warehouse, buy delivery van etc. Meanwhile to chop na problem, i then asked how are we going to raise the 3m my people the said we are going to do yahoo business before 3 months we go pick money, i laugh them...

To cut the story short, it's now 9months boys still de press no level yet but me i don open my ecommerce business with only 15k (www.10kbelow.com) and i'm thanking God for the success so far..

I'm not in the rush to make the money but money must be made
hello, I am a graduate and I am interested in E-commerce. Can I send you a mail please?
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by iamDjSkukie(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2018
NiggasInParis:
You were only intimidated and Intimidation happens when you're not contented with what you have.

When you work hard and make money attending some enviable heights of wealthiness. It will become natural that you go for a more noble way of celebrating with people which is Parceling the money in an envelope and gift the couple either before or after the wedding.

Most times it might not even be money but a unique prestigous Gift the couples will really appreciate and marvel about when they get to find out later on. This is how royalties do it and same way most wealthy people celebrate ceremonies right from the ancient times till date.

As for means of earning online, You did not evolve yourself over time that is why you are dredged. Adsense is old school. Ecommerce, Affiliate Marketing , Online trading have produced thousands of millionaires all around the world. Learn about these systems and go for it. Never you trade your uprightness for that groupie money!

Its not just about earning and wearing the diamond piece, its about earning and having peace.
I have heard of E-Commerce and Affiliate Marketing but don't know how to go about it... help a bro pls
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Shezkid: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Daeylar:

Your question is ridiculous and has no point at all.
Have you gone with each of those men/women to every single occasion or event they have attended to know if they spray money or not? So why are you asking op that question?
And even if they haven't, and so what?
When did those guys become the standard? Who cares if they spray money or not?

You need a brain check..
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by RillJ(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2018
Sin is sweet and so is crime but they all lead one way, destruction.
Stay legit bro and God will bless the good works of your hands.

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by 10kbelow: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2018
kingJoya:

hello, I am a graduate and I am interested in E-commerce. Can I send you a mail please?

Okay bro, 07068190311
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by mechanics(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2018
hardcore007:
Do you have any, drop it here so we can catch up. I personally need one to keep busy as I’m out of job, thanks.
If you know how to teach, you can start with home lesson, car wash, barbing saloon etc.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by astOorR(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2018
okomile:

What do you expect

Sit down and allow poo on my head?
Nah nah grin

It’s well my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.