Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding (49769 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison for Wire Wire Scam / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by SmilingMary(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
All screaming work hard, work hard....How much have you in your bank account as a result of hard work? For me, working smart trumps the "work hard" BS. We keep mentioning Bill Gates, Otedola, Dangote, Opera, others, do u wanna tell me they all did 101% legit biz to get so much wealth? I'm not trying to say it's cool going the illegal way, but we should all spare ourselves some headaches with these Holier than thou shit.

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Damseldammie(f): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
kuntash:

I can't imagined I read this nonsense to the end
Ah ah ahhhh... I'm laughing in Hebrew
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
alterswerve:
One question..

Have you ever seen Bill Gates, Dangote, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, any child of the Rothschild family, any child of the Walmart family spray money like that?

bro please go and find out how much they said names give out to charity, fund raisers, houses, cars and the rest...this guys own half of currency in circulation and if you dont know they leave a lavish life...

bill gate lives in a million dollar crib with the air space above it restricted and got no neighbours cause he bought all the cribs around and uses it for nothing

make them no decieve you...money is for spending

4 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Oneboypikin: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
And nobody deem it feet to help a brother
I have a lot of useless ppl I can use for rituals

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by okomile(f): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
hustla:

Life is not about working hard.. Show me a Rich donkey and I'll agree with you

The richest people in this world don't word HARD.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Make una free me oooooooo
Since morning

Haba!!
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by okomile(f): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
sacajawea:

Make it? Make what? is he suffering?

Ask the OP
Not me
grin
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by northvietnam(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

Over the weekend, i got invited to a wedding by a friend who is related to the couple getting married. So I put on one of my nice outfits and went with my friend. The wedding went smoothly, and we then left for the venue of the reception. When we got there after eating and drinking, the couple hit the dance floor and started dancing. So guests joined them on the dance floor and started dancing with them and spraying them money. I waited for my food to digest a little and then beckoned on a lady selling new notes. I bought some so i could spray the couple too.

While I was waiting for some people to leave the dance floor so I could dance and spray the couple a group of boys entered the hall surrounding a guy in the middle who looked like their leader who was carrying bundles of new naira notes. They started to spray the couple several bundles of high denomination of naira raising eyebrows. They exchange pleasantries with the groom and left. Soon after they left several groups entered and repeated the same thing. Most of these guys were in their 20's and obviously, wire boys. I became hesitant to get up and go spray my small change. I went outside to see what was happening and marvelled at the kind of exotic cars they brought. One group had soldiers guarding them! Yes, Nigerian Army soldiers!

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb. I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

Mods Could you help move this to front page

G is not easy Ooooo....

Do you know that there are some SMTP that they sell 1-4k USD....

Oga continue your legit online biz...

there was this scam 2 naija guys did in the US, the made 9.5m USD... from the runz, Do you know how much they paid the hacker that got sure emails for the runs

3 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
alterswerve:
One question..

Have you ever seen Bill Gates, Dangote, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, any child of the Rothschild family, any child of the Walmart family spray money like that?
You such a thinker for asking this question. Bravo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by icogb: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Newboss:
But they dole out more than that when they attend close pal's stuff.angry Just write a million dollar check, drop it in the niggas pocket and go. angry That is the norm among millionaires, talk less of billionaire. angry

Just gather 1000 naira notes up to 1000 pieces and spay it just for fun, then you will know that those naira guys hardly spray up to 5m. angry 5m is change when your wrist watch is well into 5 digits in dollars. angry

Make una grow ball, una no go hear. angry Those guys you use as standards do more extravagant stuffs than this. angry Spraying money? angry Folks buy off grand million dollar mansion and hand the keys to the couple as wedding gift. angry Poor average people think spending $1m out of $10b is extravaganza but they end up spending $1000 out of their $300 paycheck angry

Spraying money is even energy draining and attracts unnecessary exposure. angry The enlightened billionaires wire millions in dollars as wedding gifts, while you sit in Africa seeing what they want you to see angry
Lol.legitimately st Nigerians don't knw bt tis cool to mek yr money legitimately though.

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by 10kbelow: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
munas:

How much to build that kind of site

I built it myself so it will be cheap for me

I can build it for you here is my digit 0 7 0 6 8 1 9 0 3 1 1 lets talk on phone
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by icogb: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
nnamdiosu:
Op: psalm 37 is for you. I took the liberty of posting verse 1-10 for you. Peace.

Fret not yourself because of the wicked,
be not envious of wrongdoers! For they will soon fade like the grass,
and wither like the green herb.
Trust in the LORD, and do good;
so you will dwell in the land, and enjoy security.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him, and he will act.
He will bring forth your vindication as the light,
and your right as the noonday.
Be still before the LORD, and wait patiently for him;
fret not yourself over him who prospers in his way,
over the man who carries out evil devices!
Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath!
Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil.

For the wicked shall be cut off;
but those who wait for the LORD shall possess the land.
Yet a little while, and the wicked will be no more;
though you look well at his place, he will not be there.
Nic... Bt wot of d wicked wet dem no dey ever get cut off?
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by ejeberphyl: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
I will advise you trade or invest in Forex https://alpari.com/en/investor/pamm/422851/
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by gurunlocker: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
hustla:

But how you sure say u sef go reach night grin cheesy
You fit die tmr o, hope you Sabi?

Sure, but I am not desperate like them. I am not greedy, I am contented with my hustle and I will always get better.

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by 10kbelow: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
hustla:

What if they collect $5m wire money, you go repeat this one wey u just talk?

grin

You get your money na for your pocket... Some guys de pick and e no de move me

If e happen to my person or me i no go like am, my father was once a victim of scam

I don't want to be part of the problem, I want to be part of the solution wink

4 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
You better go and do tangible business, some of this online business are fraud.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by nnamdiosu(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
icogb:
Nic... Bt wot of d wicked wet dem no dey ever get cut off?

If their fore father Satan will get what's coming one day, how will his children escape? Just leave those ones for God. What a man sows, he will reap.

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by IYANGBALI: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
okomile:
Work hard and you will make it.

Pple who work hard do not go to parties and pray money like rain water.

Be grateful for what you have and be patient.
Evans didn't work hard like the poor habooooki in our street
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Queenserah26(f): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
I love this
maxxy:

Dying poor is a choice. Poverty is mainly a state of the mind, not necessarily that of the pocket.

Poverty overtakes a mind that is poor in ideas and he soon becomes poor in his pocket. If you don't have money but do not lack ideas, you are not poor, you only need time.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Daeylar(f): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
maxxy:
@OP,

Legitimately earned money is usually not "sprayed" like that. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end of it is destruction.

Stay true to your legitimate hustles.

And how do you know?

You and op sha.

People sprayed money, next thing op tagged them as wire wire boys.
You implied that their money is illegitimate money.

You and op, flying into conclusion.

Yet op is the one looking for legitimate source of income so he can act like them, grin grin

Then if he gets the income that enables him to act like those guys, I wonder how he will feel about being tagged as wire wire the same way he did those guys

I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do?

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Daeylar(f): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
alterswerve:
One question..

Your question is ridiculous and has no point at all.
Have you gone with each of those men/women to every single occasion or event they have attended to know if they spray money or not? So why are you asking op that question?
And even if they haven't, and so what?
When did those guys become the standard? Who cares if they spray money or not?
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by spiralwedge(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

Over the weekend, i got invited to a wedding by a friend who is related to the couple getting married. So I put on one of my nice outfits and went with my friend. The wedding went smoothly, and we then left for the venue of the reception. When we got there after eating and drinking, the couple hit the dance floor and started dancing. So guests joined them on the dance floor and started dancing with them and spraying them money. I waited for my food to digest a little and then beckoned on a lady selling new notes. I bought some so i could spray the couple too.

While I was waiting for some people to leave the dance floor so I could dance and spray the couple a group of boys entered the hall surrounding a guy in the middle who looked like their leader who was carrying bundles of new naira notes. They started to spray the couple several bundles of high denomination of naira raising eyebrows. They exchange pleasantries with the groom and left. Soon after they left several groups entered and repeated the same thing. Most of these guys were in their 20's and obviously, wire boys. I became hesitant to get up and go spray my small change. I went outside to see what was happening and marvelled at the kind of exotic cars they brought. One group had soldiers guarding them! Yes, Nigerian Army soldiers!

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb. I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

Mods Could you help move this to front page

You want to make money to spray like youngsters in their 20s, shame on you. Marks Zuckerberg is there to mentor you. Even Seun Oswaldtwistle and several others, but na 20 y-o wire wire boys you dey envy. You are just one step on the path of destruction by mere envying them. You still have hope to retrace your steps and renew your mind and mentality, before it gets worse.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Walehelt(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Proffdada:
It's better to work for the money you'll enjoy than to enjoy the money that you'll work for . wink

omoh, dis one deep oo
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Coalkendar(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Follow ur mind bros
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Idboyostic(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
There is nothing like yahoo but Ritual.....you seeing them spraying money but you don’t know their source. You just want to be like them undecided
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by alterswerve(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Daeylar:

Your question is ridiculous and has no point at all.
Have you gone with each of those men/women to every single occasion or event they have attended to know if they spray money or not? So why are you asking op that question?
And even if they haven't, and so what?
When did those guys become the standard? Who cares if they spray money or not?

No I haven't.

You didn't see the point in the question. Let me spell it out in pixels:

Money worked hard for is hardly spent anyhow; and by anyhow, I mean, for only the show of it, and not for value.

Yeah, they are not the standards, accepting your stance..

Now my thoughts.. I don't even get the purpose of your post. Please spell it out!
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by hardcore007: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
mechanics:
You better go and do tangible business, some of this online business are fraud.
Do you have any, drop it here so we can catch up. I personally need one to keep busy as I’m out of job, thanks.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by alterswerve(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
jade14:

bro please go and find out how much they said names give out to charity, fund raisers, houses, cars and the rest...this guys own half of currency in circulation and if you dont know they leave a lavish life...

bill gate lives in a million dollar crib with the air space above it restricted and got no neighbours cause he bought all the cribs around and uses it for nothing

make them no decieve you...money is for spending

Take a cue from what you said:

give out to charity, fund raisers they do this for a purpose
houses, cars and the rest these are investments
bill gate lives in a million dollar crib with the air space above it restricted and got no neighbours cause he bought all the cribs around and uses it for nothing security. Isn't it clear to see?

Money is for spending wisely
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Curry30: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
maxxy:
@OP,

Legitimately earned money is usually not "sprayed" like that. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end of it is destruction.

Stay true to your legitimate hustles.

In all my years on earth I haven't seen a hardworking white man spray money no matter how much he is worth. Gates et all spend but never "spray".

But for my black brothers...spraying is a culture grin
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by zinaunreal(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Make una find legit money spraying work for my man, una dey criticize grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by adspelite(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
You are greedy
You are envious shocked
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by icogb: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
hustla:

Lwkm. See vex
Those boys fit no do wire or whatever jare. Plenty ways to make mad legit money in Nigeria that's coded but people won't tell u
Exactly, besides I thnk dis op can poison his brother if he is ahead of him.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Ayo081(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sisijetue:
Problem țìé niyen grin
grin grin grin
Problem Gbo Gbo won niyen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.