Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding (49770 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison for Wire Wire Scam / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by finest0007(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:
a good forex trader

makes G boys look broke

undecided undecided

Who are you deceiving?
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by jeff1607(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2018
okomile:
Work hard and you will make it.

Pple who work hard do not go to parties and pray money like rain water.

Be grateful for what you have and be patient.

I don't think its by working hard.

good opportunities plays a role

If n.a. hard work even bank teller operators ought to be millionaires or truck pushers

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Ay04z(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2018
Scam money dey quickly finish for hand.. if u huzle right u can't waste money. Like those stupid guys. Some of Dem are into money rituals. Op use ur head. Stay glue to ur huzle . Find a steady. Income if u can be making Abt 5k to 20k daily. My brodar. Is not too bad.. peace out.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by hustla(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2018
10kbelow:

You get your money na for your pocket... Some guys de pick and e no de move me

If e happen to my person or me i no go like am, my father was once a victim of scam

I don't want to be part of the problem, I want to be part of the solution wink

You can't change the world son smiley
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by 10kbelow: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2018
hustla:

You can't change the world son smiley

Bro i wish i can, can't read a heartbreaking message from a client

We need to make the world a better place

what goes around comes around pal, let's pray our children doesn't pay for our sins
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by generationz(f): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2018
cruchenutii:

Intimidation also happens when there is too much pressure. What you don't know will not kill you, so stay away from such weddings.

hi
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by NonFarmPayrol: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2018
finest0007:

Who are you deceiving?

this one no sabi whats up
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
generationz:

hi

hey, how r u

U just abandoned me, not fair sad
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by GetCofOProperty: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
cruchenutii:

Okay, please can you send me to the post where you read this. I'm curious.

Thanks
Wire Wire Wedding Indeed!!! grin

Meanwhile, Y'all should check my signature, read my threads and connect with us... We are the reputable firm, the go-to professionals in Real Estate/Property Deals!
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Abcruz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

Over the weekend, i got invited to a wedding by a friend who is related to the couple getting married. So I put on one of my nice outfits and went with my friend. The wedding went smoothly, and we then left for the venue of the reception. When we got there after eating and drinking, the couple hit the dance floor and started dancing. So guests joined them on the dance floor and started dancing with them and spraying them money. I waited for my food to digest a little and then beckoned on a lady selling new notes. I bought some so i could spray the couple too.

While I was waiting for some people to leave the dance floor so I could dance and spray the couple a group of boys entered the hall surrounding a guy in the middle who looked like their leader who was carrying bundles of new naira notes. They started to spray the couple several bundles of high denomination of naira raising eyebrows. They exchange pleasantries with the groom and left. Soon after they left several groups entered and repeated the same thing. Most of these guys were in their 20's and obviously, wire boys. I became hesitant to get up and go spray my small change. I went outside to see what was happening and marvelled at the kind of exotic cars they brought. One group had soldiers guarding them! Yes, Nigerian Army soldiers!

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb. I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

Mods Could you help move this to front page

Proverb 23:17
Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the LORD.

18.There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by finest0007(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

grin
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by finest0007(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

Okay na
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by generationz(f): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
cruchenutii:

hey, how r u
U just abandoned me, not fair sad
actually you did
I thought you were off nairaland
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by GetCofOProperty: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by GetCofOProperty: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2018
generationz:

actually you did

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Shortyy(f): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hmmm nice to hear, so you're a good girl like this. Your Instagram profile speaks otherwise though. Anyways keep it up.

Instagram profile ke? My IG is private.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by xerxes456(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
WavyJohn:

Dieing poor sounds like the worst destruction..
Bullshit all die na die... poor or rich, makes no difference...
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
generationz:

actually you did

No I'm not, I got some new side jobs taking my spare time.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by generationz(f): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

No I'm not, I got some new side jobs taking my spare time.
congrats
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
generationz:

congrats

thanks
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by LucyKalu: 4:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Free $500 live forex trade account bonus
https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=GWIKG
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by SensaGreene: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
maxxy:
@OP,

Legitimately earned money is usually not "sprayed" like that. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end of it is destruction.

Stay true to your legitimate hustles.

Bless you for this.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by karlboss: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2018
Ay04z:
Scam money dey quickly finish for hand.. if u huzle right u can't waste money. Like those stupid guys. Some of Dem are into money rituals. Op use ur head. Stay glue to ur huzle . Find a steady. Income if u can be making Abt 5k to 20k daily. My brodar. Is not too bad.. peace out.

Which legit hustle fit pay 20k daily

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Ay04z(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
karlboss:

Which legit hustle fit pay 20k daily
running a mini bank. Something like paga.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by GeniusHawlah(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
I advise you continue to live your life legally, comparison brings about frustration. You may not be there when they are getting paid for their illicit acts.

If you adamantly join them, it will be at your own peril if things go wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.