Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? (968 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / World’s Cutest Dog Dies Of Heartbreak After Losing His Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? by mubaking: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Like the popular saying that if d desired is not available then the available becomes desired. As d girl I like they do yanga. And my heart is so Hot I decided to go for this girl that seem to like me even though I don't like her. but unfortunately she sef disappoint. as in it felt so bad like I only tried this girl cos I felt safe with her. It was so painful like see someone person dey manage. Please share if u have had similar experience?
Re: Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? by samdavjustin(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
mubaking:
Like the popular saying that if d desired is not available then the available becomes desired. As d girl I like they do yanga. And my heart is so Hot I decided to go for this girl that seem to like me even though I don't like her. but unfortunately she sef disappoint. as in it felt so bad like I only tried this girl cos I felt safe with her. It was so painful like see someone person dey manage. Please share if u have had similar experience?

Nah it hasn’t happened to me before it’s because your broke. Anyways go make money and watch her come begging. Women will take bullshit from you as long as you’re loaded.
Re: Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol, the manager became the managee.
Re: Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? by samdavjustin(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:
Lol, the manager became the managee.

grin grin grin when you think you’re doing someone a favor but turns out the opposite
Re: Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? by Jacqueline22(f): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
lol you will be like grin see dix one o!!
Aunty na help I wan just help you..

Re: Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? by smadav(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
lol very funny situation here imagine the managee turns out to be the manager.
Re: Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? by Martin0(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jacqueline22:

can I say something?grin
Re: Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? by Jacqueline22(f): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Martin0:

can I say something?grin

Yes na
Na who no talk him mouth Dey smell
Re: Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? by Martin0(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Yes na
Na who no talk him mouth Dey smell

hahahahahagrin ar see, Na ur mama you go resemble oo ar sure, u dey talk like one of my friend, oo! she dey sell weapons for iyama, if you know you know! nor be my mouth you go hear am!

eheh wait oo
Re: Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? by Martin0(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jacqueline22:

you know that kin thing! imagine say na me dey do you that thin wey op talk, I go just wait for another day to come then ar go do you back!

But ar never experience am sha!
Re: Guys Is This The Most Painful Type Of Heartbreak? by mubaking: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
samdavjustin:

Nah it hasn’t happened to me before it’s because your broke. Anyways go make money and watch her come begging. Women will take bullshit from you as long as you’re loaded.
why do you people always connect every relationship problem to brokeness? even dangote has 3 failed marriages what are we now saying?

(1) (Reply)

She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy / . / I Love Him But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.