Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio (5011 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) / Photos Of A Muslim Lady With Humongous Boobs(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by Hhenryy: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2018

Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by Hhenryy: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by Johnchase56(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
The ass don't move me

Too much of something is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by donbachi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
mini van

1 Like

Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by samysmoothfresh: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
I was really hoping that word "humongus" would mean "disgusting" when i checked the dictionary cos i find this BS disgusting......................too bad it means ______ instead

1 Like

Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
..blood of buhari shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
this one is t0o much nau
izaray come an see shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Too much of everything is BAD

1 Like

Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by vanida6: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
lefulefu:
this one is t0o much nau
hahahahaha grin

i knw u will be here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
vanida6:
hahahahaha grin

i knw u will be here cheesy
this type of azz they call it Iya Basirah grin
Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by vanida6: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
lefulefu:

this type of azz they call it Iya Basirah grin
bahdt guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by Twoclans(f): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nairaland ukwu boys will not okay this one grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by Kingsley1000(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
mountain ever-rest and killiManjaro
Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by noblefrank31(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by 9japrof(m): 5:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Only she knows the burden she is carrying, to others they may think it's a plus...

Imagine if this kind one come born pikin, how she go be?

Imagine how lonely and depressed she would be cos 99.9 application from guys would be for casual sex and nothing more, how can she see true get...

For those wishing they had ikebe like this, just be rest assured that the grass is always greener on the other side...

1 Like

Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by SarakiBukola: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2018
I knew she just had to be South African..

In doggy, you can hardly last for 10 seconds with such a mountain to climb embarassed
Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by Partnerbiz(f): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Too much is bad

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio by izaray(f): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2018
lefulefu:
this one is t0o much nau
Hahaha...Lefu you ehn! cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abortion : Ladies can do What they Like With Their Bodies ! ( graphic ) / Who Do You Think About During Masturbation / The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.