Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Help, She Seduced Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, She Seduced Me (4826 Views)

How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years / I Swear She Seduced Me In My Barbing Shop...see Cctv / Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, She Seduced Me by Zeal0000007(m): 1:48am On Jan 17, 2020
Pals please I don't know what to call this, but anyone could have had that experience please kindly share with me, On a fateful evening, I decided to check up on my gal if she has returned from the market because after returning from school in the afternoon pending when lectures will end she usually goes to help the sister in the boutique sale. so I didn't get responses and it was like 10pm and I have been calling, and so many began going through my mind, so I decided to go see her because I was getting scared already and she's someone l'm settling down with. On getting there, I met her level mate, someone she met like two months ago during acceptance and clearance exercise, though, I have met her once when she brought her my house, so she decided to help her stay in her place for few weeks until she finds her way, after explanation from my gal why she didn't pick her calls which was satisfactory, I wanted to go back but she pleaded with me to stay since it was late already. time to sleep my gal and I decided to sleep on the floor while her friend sleeps on the bed, about to sleep her friend prayed on her own for some minutes before sleeping which was OK, guys while on ground and sleeping my leg was by the side of the bed and it's convenient to me that way. Pals while sleeping around 1am late hour, this gal on the bed began to romancing me on my leg with one hand almost to where my balls was and I shoke off her hands and in my entire life nobody has ever romance me like that, Pals this time around she came with her two hands, and I couldn't withstand it anymore I had jumped to the bed ,while going to the bed she had to jump up immediately too, and it really looked as if I was the one trying to rape her, I was so ashamed of my self .Guys I'm a very responsible guy, all of a sudden while she rose up she went to ease her self, coming back she told me to go down so I had to cover up that I was feeling cold down there but I finally did, so in the morning before she left because I was feeling ashamed and guilty which I know she should be the one to feel that way, so I had to ask her why she did what she did at night, and this gal had to deny that she not aware of what happened that night, so I had to explain everything she did that night. she told me innocently that she's not aware, and question I keep on asking is this, could it be she likes me and did that on purpose trying to seduce me that night, or she was actually doing that with a sleeping eyes not knowing that she actually did that, please guys your opinion on this,
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 17, 2020
An average man considers himself "a good man" until placed in a position with "stealing" advantage.
And man... you're already sold, if you believe that floozie you'll believe anything.

9 Likes

Re: Help, She Seduced Me by nlPoster: 2:01am On Jan 17, 2020
Have you ever heard the story of Joseph in the bible?

Not like I can make any sense of whatever you typed there anyway, you didn't even bother with paragraphs, shows how low you think of nlers.

5 Likes

Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Once I knew a man
Day one he tortor-ried using his finger girl no wake
Day two two fingers she no wake
Day three the fingers she no wake
Day four he added gbola she cum like 3 times she no wake
Day five he gave her like mad from behind, as in she kneel down on all fours dey shout zaminamina eh eh wakawaka eh eh, she no still wake.

Nine months later she born Pikin. Na that time she wake tell brother say she sabi all along. Carry your Pikin.

Good advice... Tell your lady to drive her away from her house. If not possible stay away from the girl. She be Karishika.

Shibaraba advice. Call her make she come help you do something for house. Make sure she sings zaminamina eh eh wakawaka eh eh

9 Likes

Re: Help, She Seduced Me by nlPoster: 2:11am On Jan 17, 2020
Are you saying she was sleeping and did not give consent?

I dont get your point.

Its not really nice to joke about these things. Not good at all.
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by colorsofrainbow: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Ur girl knows about the game plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Skmoda360(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2020
You are lucky man...had it been you do the do.... relationship is over then...cuz all seem like a setup.
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 17, 2020
So you would have taken d advantage if she had agreed? Not minding your so-called girlfriend was in the room too shocked nawa
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Zeal0000007(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2020
nlPoster:

I dont get your point.

menh I don't know what to think but she was really calling by how she romanced me from the leg. first with one hand later with two, now she is claiming that she wasn't aware of what happened, I guess she lied
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Zeal0000007(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2020
nlPoster:

I dont get your point.

menh I don't know what to think but she was really calling by how she romanced me from the leg. first with one hand later with two, now she is claiming that she wasn't aware of what happened, I guess she lied
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Zeal0000007(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
So you would have taken d advantage if she had agreed? Not minding your so-called girlfriend was in the room too shocked nawa
things like that isn't easy to go by, I'm a very responsible person but I know I would have fallen to that temptation, it wasn't easy especially with that kind of romance, but for her claiming she wasn't aware of what she did, I see that as a lie. I guess she's trying to give me a green light but I love my gal so much and can't trade for anything, and we have been together for 5years now,
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Zeal0000007(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
things like that isn't easy to go by, I'm a very responsible person but I know I would have fallen to that temptation, it wasn't easy especially with that kind of romance, but for her claiming she wasn't aware of what she did, I see that as a lie. I guess she's trying to give me a green light but I love my gal so much and can't trade for anything, and we have been together for 5years now
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by crackkhaus: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2020
Zeal0000007:
things like that isn't easy to go by, I'm a very responsible person but I know I would have fallen to that temptation, it wasn't easy especially with that kind of romance, but for her claiming she wasn't aware of what she did, I see that as a lie. I guess she's trying to give me a green light but I love my gal so much and can't trade for anything, and we have been together for 5years now,
Lmao.. Of course she's lying. cheesy

You on the other hand, you're quite funny.
Someone did all that stuff to you in the dead of night with no one else aware except you two, then the next thing you do in broad daylight is to ask her about it. cheesy
What were you expecting really? She should start talking to you or writing a dissertation about the experience? Lol.. Seems you're still getting to know women.

And yes, that was a greenlight. As a matter of fact, that was more than a greenlight.. It was more like a 'hey son, I'm wet and ready anytime you grow enough balls to come take me...' but you had to go and mess it up by talking.

Here's a word of advice:
Don't go about asking or trying to get a girl to talk to you about how she touched, kissed, smooched, or had sex with you when she's not your girlfriend or in any kind of relationship with you. They like to pretend it never happened, cos it makes them feel better about themselves and not cheap.
Your duty as a man is to ACT NORMAL, and more often than not, it will happen again.

3 Likes

Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Clinghton: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Maybe you consider avoiding her and telling your girlfriend to do away with her, people like that are very dangerous but it is not easy to overcome temptations .
Maybe not ease being a man.

On this I hail Joseph in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Kobicove(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Your writing and sentence construction is terrible for an undergraduate! angry
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Reichel99(f): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2020
Some girls are useless, why try and seduce your friend's boyfriend, I pray I don't meet such friends and if it was planned by two of them then your girlfriend is mad, dey no dey put yam for where goat dey.

2 Likes

Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Zeal0000007(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lmao.. Of course she's lying. cheesy

You on the other hand, you're quite funny.
Someone did all that stuff to you in the dead of night with no one else aware except you two, then the next thing you do in broad daylight is to ask her about it. cheesy
What were you expecting really? She should start talking to you or writing a dissertation about the experience? Lol.. Seems you're still getting to know women.

And yes, that was a greenlight. As a matter of fact, that was more than a greenlight.. It was more like a 'hey son, I'm wet and ready anytime you grow enough balls to come take me...' but you had to go and mess it up by talking.

Here's a word of advice:
Don't go about asking or trying to get a girl to talk to you about how she touched, kissed, smooched, or had sex with you when she's not your girlfriend or in any kind of relationship with you. They like to pretend it never happened, cos it makes them feel better about themselves and not cheap.
Your duty as a man is to ACT NORMAL, and more often than not, it will happen again.
my dear I'm just learning, I wouldn't have asked her the next morning, but I was trying to protect my own interest, let it not look as if I was the one trying to rape her, to protect my self and my reputation that is why I had to ask her about what she did, if she was aware of it, but she bluntly told me she was aware. but I have learned that now
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by drezzyx(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Looked to me like a plan BTW d two..
Even if she likes you I don't think you two will be able to have sex in there without she not knowing.

She has something in mind either good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Help, She Seduced Me by crackkhaus: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2020
Zeal0000007:
my dear I'm just learning, I wouldn't have asked her the next morning, but I was trying to protect my own interest, let it not look as if I was the one trying to rape her, to protect my self and my reputation that is why I had to ask her about what she did, if she was aware of it, but she bluntly told me she was aware. but I have learned that now
Unless your girlfriend noticed what happened that night or asked you about it, then there is nothing to protect. That girl knows exactly what happened and that you didn't try to rape her right in the presence of your girlfriend. cheesy
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Brunicekid(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Zeal0000007:
No need to guess... I don't like judging people, but am pretty sure she lied.
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Stillthebest: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
kiss

Exactly why I had always told people who accused people of corruption and asked them if they have been at one time or the other placed in a huge monetary advantage where money would be glaring at them.

The only people who are worthy of accusing people of ills are those few who have had similar opportunities and yet didnt derail.

Every political animal is potentially corrupt but greed differs.

Look at this Op he would perhaps have boasted before that he won't cheat or he can't be tempted by ladies. Just a caress from a woman who can pretend that she was sleeping you had fallen.

Do you know she could be having a romantic dream that could make her touch you.

You even slept Close to the bed instead of your wife. U then lean your leg towards the bed... Lol, you wanted this. The lady has used Eve on you but you failed. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Zeal0000007:
5 years and ordinary one night smooching got ur senses out d window?

Anyways, why concerned if she was aware or not? Simply turn a blind eye.
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Stillthebest: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
kiss

Yu kept saying you were responsible. What's your measurements for that Op

You are not responsible until you found yourself in a compromising situation and never failed.

Why do you think they call some people disciplined and principled on certain issues. It is simply because people knew that before such would fall on such issues they would have to try hard.

But you fell in the first outing with the lady in the presence of your girl and you say you are responsible nah. At least not on women issues. You are weak and cheap when it comes to women.
You are a cat that can't be in a custody of meats!
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Happyfela(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Some people actually understood what you wrote, i got a headache trying to comprehend your sentences. Jumping from floor to bed... You write in a horrible way. Cheers
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by EsotericGCI(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please can u coman put paragraph on this thing?
Its had to READ. Even if no actual paragraphing we're not after the grammatical structuring, just put space ABEG.
Thank you.

Zeal0000007:
Pals please I don't know what to call this, but anyone could have had that experience please kindly share with me, On a fateful evening, I decided to check up on my gal if she has returned from the market because after returning from school in the afternoon pending when lectures will end she usually goes to help the sister in the boutique sale. so I didn't get responses and it was like 10pm and I have been calling, and so many began going through my mind, so I decided to go see her because I was getting scared already and she's someone l'm settling down with. On getting there, I met her level mate, someone she met like two months ago during acceptance and clearance exercise, though, I have met her once when she brought her my house, so she decided to help her stay in her place for few weeks until she finds her way, after explanation from my gal why she didn't pick her calls which was satisfactory, I wanted to go back but she pleaded with me to stay since it was late already. time to sleep my gal and I decided to sleep on the floor while her friend sleeps on the bed, about to sleep her friend prayed on her own for some minutes before sleeping which was OK, guys while on ground and sleeping my leg was by the side of the bed and it's convenient to me that way. Pals while sleeping around 1am late hour, this gal on the bed began to romancing me on my leg with one hand almost to where my balls was and I shoke off her hands and in my entire life nobody has ever romance me like that, Pals this time around she came with her two hands, and I couldn't withstand it anymore I had jumped to the bed ,while going to the bed she had to jump up immediately too, and it really looked as if I was the one trying to rape her, I was so ashamed of my self .Guys I'm a very responsible guy, all of a sudden while she rose up she went to ease her self, coming back she told me to go down so I had to cover up that I was feeling cold down there but I finally did, so in the morning before she left because I was feeling ashamed and guilty which I know she should be the one to feel that way, so I had to ask her why she did what she did at night, and this gal had to deny that she not aware of what happened that night, so I had to explain everything she did that night. she told me innocently that she's not aware, and question I keep on asking is this, could it be she likes me and did that on purpose trying to seduce me that night, or she was actually doing that with a sleeping eyes not knowing that she actually did that, please guys your opinion on this,
Re: Help, She Seduced Me by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
She set you up
Zeal0000007:

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broaddaylight In South Africa / See What was Discovered In Hushpuppi's Apartment. / Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.