Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra (28333 Views)

Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions / Insecurity: Over 100 Corps Members Withdraw From Saturday’s Election Duty In Imo / NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Okoyeebo: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
omooba969:

You should be promoting the Igbo image, NOT insulting the chap.

You lot are yet to change your leopard skin. grin

What do you want him to promote?

They don't have an history and have no culture.
According to UNESCO, their language would be extinct by 2050.
Ask any of them where they originated from, they can't trace their history. They used to claim Jewish roots but Isreal conducted DNA tests and busted their dumb lies.

Pay no mind to them, they are the last legs of a dead culture.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Smartwave: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
After testing ofe nsala and stew akwu,they hav realized the damage ofe mmanu and black ewedu have done to them .

Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

What do you want him to promote?

They don't have an history and have no culture.
According to UNESCO, their language would be extinct by 2050.
Ask any of them where they originated from, they can't trace their history. They used to claim Jewish roots but Isreal conducted DNA tests and busted their dumb lies.

Pay no mind to them, they are the last legs of a dead culture.

Guy abeg,cheesy it's enough biko....cheesy cheesy

Chai.... hahahaha cheesy
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Okoyeebo: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

I hope you know some Yorubas miscreants were also deported to Oyo state during Fashola region
I know you are very ignorant on Intafact beverages limited Onitsha, fact is no western state outside Lagos is more viable than Anambra state

See this clown, Agbara local government has more IGR than Anambra and Enugu states combined.

The IGR of Ogun state in a quarter is more than what the 5 South East states make in a year.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Smartwave: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mandy2018:
Without checking the tribe those 600 came from I can BOLDLY declare they are from the west!

Very FEARFUL SET OF PEOPLE.....they believe east is more of ritual, as Nollywood portrays it in their fiction movies , where as over there in cities like Ile ife, Ososgbo, Ilesa etc.....Human skulls are mined liked gold while their youths are EXTREMELY SUPER SUPER LAZY, while dreaming of a life of luxury...a reason why they are grossly into internet scam!

Very disgusting
for mentioning Ilesha??

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by TundeBricklayer: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

In 2005, armed robbers attacked UBA near Government House Umuahia. The shooting was so much that the then Chief security officer of Abia Governor Orji Uzor Kalu was so scared and called it a coup.

Shebi Ngige as sitting Governor of that same Anambra was kidnapped in Anambra?

That axis is the axis of evil.

Southwest is kidnap capital of Nigeria, Southeast is safest region in Nigeria-UN

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Justinlean02:
Believe me when I said I didn't even look this posts title, am just here to let you guys know that the Italian league GOAT is yet to score on his 5th serie A debut... Italian defenders wan teach am few things abt striking in Italy na blending the guy needs shaa
u better stop watching the back of ur TV.
the inestimable Football GOAT R7 scored twice today knocking away sassuolo with there prince from GHANA..... Valencia go hear am diz week
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by TundeBricklayer: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

See this clown, Agbara local government has more IGR than Anambra and Enugu states combined.

The IGR of Ogun state in a quarter is more than what the 5 South East states make in a year.
According to ewedu brain statistics

Ogun I know is very backward when compare to Anambra

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by CSTR1005: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Ushiesunday(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
but Anambra state is still the best in terms of NYSC. no doubt bcuz the level of maturity, accommodation, and care given by the host community cannot be over emphasised.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Okoyeebo: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Southwest is kidnap capital of Nigeria, Southeast is safest region in Nigeria-UN

Enugu, crime capital of Nigeria.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147014-enugu-crime-capital-nigeria-survey.html

South East has highest rate of crime
http://www.sheriffdeputiesltd.com/crimes-in-nigeria/

Crime rate in Anambra
http://www.nigeriapolicewatch.com/2013/09/crime-rate-on-the-increase-in-anambra/

Kogi, Osun Most Peaceful States In Nigeria
http://kogireports.com/kogi-osun-most-peaceful-states-in-nigeria-report/

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
sucre450:
I never had any reason to regret my service year at Anambra state . They are nice people, despite the fact that I am not from the East. They are nice people biko.

Do you mean their men were nice to you?

Ayam not understanding. undecided
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Okoyeebo: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

According to ewedu brain statistics

Ogun I know is very backward when compare to Anambra

That's the same ewedu all Igbos must come to Lagos and eat it before making it in life.

Show us IGR statistics for Anambra and you'll see that you are worse than Borno. Mediocre states.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by CSTR1005: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
omooba969:

Do you mean their men were nice to you?

Ayam not understanding. undecided
Yes.

She means she was not in danger of skull miners and perpetual rapists prowling the length and breadth of yorubaland.

Afonja skull miner.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by sniper77(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
omooba969:

Are the girls generous...if you know what I mean? wink grin

You be bad pikin. grin grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by AK481(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
After testing ofe nsala and stew akwu,they hav realized the damage ofe mmanu and black ewedu have done to them .

Igbo amaka

With a bowl of smelling amala

O boy U need to see the way dem Dey use broom wey dem take Dey sweep kota (gutter) they do the black smelly ewedu.

Viewer discretion.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by TundeBricklayer: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by CSTR1005: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

That's the same ewedu all Igbos must come to Lagos and eat it before making it in life.

Show us IGR statistics for Anambra and you'll see that you are worse than Borno. Mediocre states.
You are just vituperating like a congenital anomaly.

You sure say your mama breast feed you?

There is no Yoruba man alive that has not submitted to the supremacy of igbo delicacies the moment they taste it and leave that ewedu nonsense.

Go to the igbo restaurants in Lagos na Yoruba full there pass.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Tozara(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
RebelChip:

And Yoruba land is better? Is your west a better place to serve or is it the North ridden with child rapists and serial terrorists?

Anambra still pays corpers, never has it been heard that a corper was harmed in Anambra, Anambra still gives free accommodations to corpers in their villages and towns, Anambra is very peaceful and rarely in the news for bad things..... On the other hand, have you been to Oshogbo and Ogun state... the world capital of human head hunting, vaginal scraping, Pennis excavation, eyes expunging, breast extraction and eyes pulling?

In the whole Nigeria, tell me one state safer and more richer in opportunities than Anambra? Is it Lagos that is so Overpopulated and smelly or is it Kano that is so intolerant to other people and their religion?

You think Igbos take this bullshyt online to offline?

In the west one time, I once heard a Yoruba man who said that he goes around infecting Igbo girls with HIV and AIDS because Igbos are arrogant and domineering online and offline. He never knew I understood Yoruba well.

Me and you know the people and region that are ontologically bad and evil. Let me not talk sha to avoid one evil moderator from that side.

Below is the food you guys eat! Does that stuff look palatable?
Damn. SO MUCH hate. I don't think we can ever get along.

We should just go our separate ways. It's already too late to curb this insanity.
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by madridsta007(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
This is good news.

I am scared of the east.

I will want to redeploy from there too. My fear of the east is not because I have been there. My fear of them is from the way they conduct themselves online.

They are quick to threaten this and that. I will not be taking chances with them. I am sure these scared corpers must feel the same way too.

Look at them insulting me already. This is exactly my point.

A sensible one would have written to my write up, that I have the wrong information about them,and worked on correcting my impression about them.

But it is my blood they want. 4 of 5 Nigerians not from the East is scared of going there. You guys should work on your image problems and not me.

I challenge anybody here to POINT out ONE SINGLE building in the whole of EAST that is built by a NONE-IBO man.

None. When strangers refuse to build in your lands, then the problem is not me.

LOL.
Culturally, the Northerner does not build outside his enclave, deep structures. Asides the Northern elites and oligarchs in areas that are economically important to them. How many Northerners have you seen building homes in Cross River state? Culturally, the Yoruba man does not build outside his home too. I lived in the core, core north and the Yorubas are content with renting homes.

The Igbo man is different, sadly— “sadly” within the Nigerian context. Culturally, he takes every place that he finds economically viable as a “home” and builds and invest. Personally, I think this is foolish, given the steep, often violent ethnoreligious postcolonial crevices that still exists in Nigeria.

So there you go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
CSTR1005:

Yes.

She means she was not in danger of skull miners and perpetual rapists prowling the length and breadth of yorubaland.

Afonja skull miner.

The day you're banned from using that word AFONJA would prolly be your last day on earth coz it appears your being depends on it.

Hope you don't scream AFONJAAAAAA when you're about to cum on your gf's wig. grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Tozara(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:

And you think someone in his/her right sense would want to stay in Anambra or the east at the sight of this shitty ofe nsala?

Anybody who eats this kind of poo cannot be politically sound and will obviously be saturated by hatred, jealousy and vain chest beating.
You guys should stop all these.
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amumaigwe: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Pls people, ignore this unstable attention-seeking lunatics. After failing woefully to match Anambra's record roundabout, it is now time to use falsehood to get even. Thanks to the ex-corper that have spoken up.
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by CSTR1005: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
AK481:

With a bowl of smelling amala

O boy I need to see the way dem Dey use broom wey dem take Dey sweep kota (gutter) they do the black smelly ewedu.

Viewer discretion.
Can you imagine?
The day I saw how that rubbish was prepared, I almost puked.

No Wonder, most of them on the street looks very malnourished.
And one idiot is comparing ofe nsala to ewedu.

Is that person mad?

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by CSTR1005: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
omooba969:

The day you're banned from using that word AFONJA would prolly be your last day on earth coz it appears your being depends on it.

Hope you don't scream AFONJAAAAAA when you're about to cum on your gf's wig. grin
Your curse go back to your head.

You and your descedants will never get help from any igbo anywhere in the world.
I curse you by the universe.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You may be right. But at least they will return to their states with their heads and other body parts intact at the end of NYSC unlike our other neighbour.

And who's that other neighbor? grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by TundeBricklayer: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

With your IGR propaganda and fake rice pyramid cheesy grin Ogun state government was bailed out twice by FG during recession, they are still struggling to pay workers salaries, and they can't executed meaningful project without borrowing grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Tozara(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
QuestionMark910:

The feeling is mutual. People from the east fear people from the north. There is so much mistrust, and hate and suspicion of one another. All fueled and stoked by a few people who get richer and richer from our hate and fear and suspicion of one another.

Like in any marriage if we cant trust one another then maybe we should divorce
This is exactly what we will HAVE to do. We can't coexist peacefully. It's already evident. The ethnocentric insanity and tribalism-inspired hatred has gone way too far to be curtailed. I think it's impossible.

One Nigeria is nothing but a pipe dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Okoyeebo: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Pls people, ignore this unstable attention-seeking lunatics. After failing woefully to match Anambra's record roundabout, it is now time to use falsehood to get even. Thanks to the ex-corper that have spoken up.

Which record does Anambra have? Anambra is the only state in Nigeria where a sitting Governor was kidnapped. Maybe that's the record you're referring to.

Anambra is chronically unsafe and they kill people in Churches there just like Ozubulu.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
CSTR1005:

Your curse go back to your head.

You and your descedants will never get help from any igbo anywhere in the world.
I curse you by the universe.

Back to sender.... hahahahacheesy cheesy

I can see you can't handle it - so hot like your shît. cheesy

Omo ìrankíran. grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Tozara(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mandy2018:
Without checking the tribe those 600 came from I can BOLDLY declare they are from the west!

Very FEARFUL SET OF PEOPLE.....they believe east is more of ritual, as Nollywood portrays it in their fiction movies , where as over there in cities like Ile ife, Ososgbo, Ilesa etc.....Human skulls are mined liked gold while their youths are EXTREMELY SUPER SUPER LAZY, while dreaming of a life of luxury...a reason why they are grossly into internet scam!

Very disgusting
You are an extraordinary idiot. Your buffoonery is as hereditary as it is legendary.
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by otunbateekay(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
what's going on here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / NYSC Adjusts Batch A 2017 Mobilization Time Table (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.