Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra (28339 Views)

Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions / Insecurity: Over 100 Corps Members Withdraw From Saturday’s Election Duty In Imo / NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Tozara(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Lol
It has really pained this third class wawa clown.

Okay, no cry. Shuku Obuko Eponmalu would help you improve your caves so that people would stop running away from there.
Àríndìn. Abúnú. Gbogbo ólopóló pipe ti ko bá ti fe ri ìmi dindinrin árá yin ni áátàn ni omo Igbo. Ìwò ki n se omoluabi. Omo ale jati jati ni ire n se.

GTFO. Tribalistic bag of shįt and filth.

Because I condemned his uninhibited display of unbridled madness and stupidity, the idiotic ethnic puritan thinks I'm Igbo.

You pathetic sad souls and bastards are the bane of the Yoruba people. You are the very dregs of our virtuous tribe.

To think that you were the pitiful, worthless hypothetical Suraju that my prophet wrote about.

Tozara:

To the blockheaded Yoruba tribalist who attacked me for attacking him for attacking some of my similarly blockheaded Igbo compatriots.

You said I am not Yoruba, because your small mind couldn't fathom why an intelligent Yoruba would attack a stupid one when you believe that every vice should be tolerated as long as it is committed by your kin. I understand you, and I sympathise with you. But empathy, I will never be able to give, because I will never know how it feels to be a fool like you. And, unlike you, I will not accuse you of not being Yoruba simply because you're an undesirable human being no human group would want to claim. I know as much as anyone that every group has its Gods as well as its bonobos, and I am perfectly fine with that. I will never be party to the bastardy of ethnic Puritanism. But I should very well inform you that your stupidity will never deny me of my esteemable Omoluabi heritage. And it should also be noted that our belonging to the same tribe does not make you related to me.

I consider you a legitimate Yoruba who is just as Yoruba as I am. Yet there's a great difference that must be made clear. When the hibiscus flower blooms, it is still the same hibiscus it has always been. When you watch the rose flower wither and fall, you still call it rose, albeit a dead one, but rose all the same.

In a similar vein, while you're the filthy tail of our vigorous ethnic lion that wiggles in the mud and stains the wind with dirt, I sit atop the King's crown, and wear his splendour as my ágbádá and his majesty as my fìlá.

I am Yoruba as much as you are. But while you debase the tribe and drag its name in the mud, I elevate it in the eyes of men, and raise the spirit of the sane ones among my kinsmen. Ayomikunninuoluwa is my name, and you're not related to me, because while you're Yoruba but empty, I am Yoruba and a lot more.

Tribalism is an offspring of stupidity that gives birth to even more foolishness, breeding hate, chaos, violence and destruction. Never be like my foolish Yoruba friend. I name him Suraju. Never get ethnocentric. Never go full Suraju. Eat an apple a day, for it keeps cretinism away. Sanity has all the apples you'll ever need.
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by ikennamadu1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Speak for your erosion plagued potopoto region. The Niger Delta is safer than the erosion plagued cave where armed robbers and kidnappers like Osisikanwu are given chieftaincy titles.

you are not even needed here in niger delta... bro we have rejected u officially.. u can now pack ur load and goto Bangladesh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by SpearHead: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Speak for your erosion plagued potopoto region. The Niger Delta is safer than the erosion plagued cave where armed robbers and kidnappers like Osisikanwu are given chieftaincy titles.
This is kwara state...

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by SpearHead: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

When they deported Igbos to that same Anambra, didn't they cry that they were punishing them?

Even Obiano, he steals Anambra blind and uses it to buy properties in Lagos.

The brewery recently opened in Abeokuta has one in Anambra producing Hero beer. They had to dump Anambra when the growth was stunted.

Those on ground in Anambra know what's up not the nonsense you're typing online.
You mean Interfact brewery is no longer in anambra? Okay, I forgot, Onitsha has been moved to Lagos. Sorry,!
Even the latest licence to brew Budweiser with the label conspicuously stating the Anambra address has been moved too.
You guys and lies eehh....nawaooo
I just dey observe u

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by shizzle1: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tushkito:

Have u been to ogun or osun where ppl's skulls are mined?
anybody I know that wants to serve in these states must surely relocate to avoid those savages.
Anytime they talk and mention okija shrine, just remind them of SOKA FOREST ritualist den in ogun state. Ogun state has the highest concentration of ritual dens in the world followed by osun, with SOKA FOREST being the biggest not to talk of the whole south west. You can google it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Indigenous(f): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
How can a sensible person be arguing with a Yoruba men/women,they are only good in gossiping and chasing women. useless set of people, awon oloriburuku gbogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by shizzle1: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
SpearHead:

You mean Interfact brewery is no longer in anambra? Okay, I forgot, Onitsha has been moved to Lagos. Sorry,!
Even the latest licence to brew Budweiser with the label conspicuously stating the Anambra address has been moved too.
You guys and lies eehh....nawaooo
I just dey observe u
gringrin Thats a typical yoruba man for you. They average yoruna man is a shameless liar and hypocrite

Pathetic bunch of disgusting things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amaureen: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
IT IS BECAUSE AN AVERAGE YORUBA MAN CANNOT WORK HARD TO BUY LAND IN EAST. LAND IS EXPENSIVE THERE.
Yambee:
This is good news.

I am scared of the east.

I will want to redeploy from there too. My fear of the east is not because I have been there. My fear of them is from the way they conduct themselves online.

They are quick to threaten this and that. I will not be taking chances with them. I am sure these scared corpers must feel the same way too.

Look at them insulting me already. This is exactly my point.

A sensible one would have written to my write up, that I have the wrong information about them,and worked on correcting my impression about them.

But it is my blood they want. 4 of 5 Nigerians not from the East is scared of going there. You guys should work on your image problems and not me.

I challenge anybody here to POINT out ONE SINGLE building in the whole of EAST that is built by a NONE-IBO man.

None. When strangers refuse to build in your lands, then the problem is not me.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by shizzle1: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You may be right. But at least they will return to their states with their heads and other body parts intact at the end of NYSC unlike our other neighbour.
gringrin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amaureen: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
YOUR WRITEUP SHOWS THAT YOU A CHILD THAT HAS NEVER LEFT UR FATHER'S COMPOUND
Dareal90s:

And have u been to Abia and Anambra where they eat human skin? Or to Okija shrine where separation of human head nd private part started.
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amaureen: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
HAHAHAHA. PLS U NEED TO CHANGE THE FRIENDS U KEEP AND THE BOOKS U READ. EXPOSURE IS STILL FAR FROM U.
Okoyeebo:

They still do in Isiala-Ngwa in Igboland.

Otokoto hotel was decades ago but in Ngwa people in Abia State still practice cannibalism.
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amaureen: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
MIKEL OBI PARENTS ARE BASED IN JOS NOT EAST. DONT SPREAD RUMOUR. U ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DO UR OWN RESEARCH
omooba969:

Nawa o. cheesy Is it that bad in the East?

You guys are scaring me o. grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Carlyboi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Indigenous:
How can a sensible person be arguing with a Yoruba men/women,they are only good in gossiping and chasing women. useless set of people, awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Aunty uno get small sense like This!you are cussing out a tribe using its language and your think you are not oloriburuku personified
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amumaigwe: 5:57am On Sep 17, 2018
omooba969:

And who's that other neighbor? grin

Only the guilty are afraid. If you don't know who the other neighbour is, why not hold your peace?
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Only the guilty are afraid. If you don't know who the other neighbour is, why not hold your peace?

There you are!grin Scared to even mention whom the other neighbor is...lolcheesy

Trying to summon the courage to mention it now wouldn't make sense anymore coz you would be trying to save face. grin

You definitely lack the courage sweetheart. cheesy

Chest beating at its best - toothless bulldog. cool
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Amaureen:
IT IS BECAUSE AN AVERAGE YORUBA MAN CANNOT WORK HARD TO BUY LAND IN EAST. LAND IS EXPENSIVE THERE.

Gully erosion and potopoto make the land expensive...kikikikigrin hahahahacheesy

Clowns everywhere. cool
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2018
shizzle1:
gringrin Thats a typical yoruba man for you. They average yoruna man is a shameless liar and hypocrite

Pathetic bunch of disgusting things

This hate has no Part 2. grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amaureen: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
YOU THINK THAT EAST IS LIKE UR TOWN DAT LAND IS 10000 PER PLOT. ASK UR BROTHERS IN EAST HOWFAR. LAZY MUMU.
omooba969:

Gully erosion and potopoto make the land expensive...kikikikigrin hahahahacheesy

Clowns everywhere. cool
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amaureen:
YOU THINK THAT EAST IS LIKE UR TOWN DAT LAND IS 10000 PER PLOT. ASK UR BROTHERS IN EAST HOWFAR. LAZY MUMU.

You'd be out of your mind not to consider that as a blessing. grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amaureen: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
PELE OMO IYA. CONTINUE LIVING IN UR FACE ME I SLAP U. EAST IS NOT FOR LAZY YORUBAS.
omooba969:

You'd be out of your mind not to consider that as a blessing. grin

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amaureen:
PELE OMO IYA. CONTINUE LIVING IN UR FACE ME I SLAP U. EAST IS NOT FOR LAZY YORUBAS.

It seems you're h0rny. grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amaureen: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
HAHAHAHA. THAT IS THE ONLY THING MOST YORUBAS ARE GOOD AT: FUCKING GALS WITHOUT CONDOM.
omooba969:

It seems you're h0rny. grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amaureen:
HAHAHAHA. THAT IS THE ONLY THING MOST YORUBAS ARE GOOD AT: FUCKING GALS WITHOUT CONDOM.

So you folks are not voracious fvckaz eh? smiley We have the statistics on the number of your chicks in brothels all over Nigeria.

Just offer them #50 on top that #500 & they will go RAW. grin

Funny Igbo. grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amaureen: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
ATLEAST U STILL OFFERED DEM 500. WITH YORUBA GALS, U JUST NEED TO SMILE AND THE DIRTY PANT IS SHIFTED TO ONE SIDE
omooba969:

So you folks are not voracious fvckaz eh? smiley We have the statistics on the number of your chicks in brothels all over Nigeria.

Just offer them #50 on top that #500 & they will go RAW. grin

Funny Igbo. grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amaureen:
ATLEAST U STILL OFFERED DEM 500. WITH YORUBA GALS, U JUST NEED TO SMILE AND THE DIRTY PANT IS SHIFTED TO ONE SIDE

Now you're beginning to open up on your escapades...dirty mofo. cheesy
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amaureen: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. E PAIN AM
omooba969:

Now you're beginning to open up on your escapades...dirty mofo. cheesy
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amaureen:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. E PAIN AM

Saving face...grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Dareal90s(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amaureen:
YOUR WRITEUP SHOWS THAT YOU A CHILD THAT HAS NEVER LEFT UR FATHER'S COMPOUND
A child serving in Port Harcourt, how how do u think I get to knw abt u?
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Amaureen: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
HAHAHAHA
Dareal90s:
A child serving in Port Harcourt, how how do u think I get to knw abt u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here / Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / NYSC Adjusts Batch A 2017 Mobilization Time Table (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.