Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra (28341 Views)

Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions / Insecurity: Over 100 Corps Members Withdraw From Saturday’s Election Duty In Imo / NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by CSTR1005: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

With your IGR propaganda and fake rice pyramid cheesy grin Ogun state government was bailed out twice by FG during recession, they are still struggling to pay workers salaries, and they can't executed meaningful project without borrowing grin grin
You forget that there was a time when they said osun has a bigger igr than the East, they have stopped saying that after the unclothedness of osun state was exposed. grin

Anambra beats ogun state in every possible socio economic indices.

Phantom igr cannot change that.

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by CSTR1005: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
omooba969:

Back to sender.... hahahahacheesy cheesy

I can see you can't handle it - so hot like your shît. cheesy

Omo ìrankíran. grin

I am an igbo, so your back to sender is in vain.

So you want igbos to help you and your descendants?

na thunder go fire you.

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Tozara(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
FBIL:
Anambra is number 1 in Nigeria's educational performance and most of these quarter-baked graduates from those bottom-ladder states in education, would probably come to pollute the achievement of the state government in this regard. They're inconsequential, biko! Nke a aburodi News.
Another elitist fool and exceptionalist retärd. How I found myself in a country made up of so many baboons and pygmies remains a mystery. What a tragedy.
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Gabriel004: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mandy2018:
Without checking the tribe those 600 came from I can BOLDLY declare they are from the west!

Very FEARFUL SET OF PEOPLE.....they believe east is more of ritual, as Nollywood portrays it in their fiction movies , where as over there in cities like Ile ife, Ososgbo, Ilesa etc.....Human skulls are mined liked gold while their youths are EXTREMELY SUPER SUPER LAZY, while dreaming of a life of luxury...a reason why they are grossly into internet scam!

Very disgusting
What is this one saying? They are lazy, we all see why your impoverished father is feeding them. The do scam, but you were dead when they shiwed 15 igbo fraudster in imo. Kid.
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
AK481:

With a bowl of smelling amala

O boy I need to see the way dem Dey use broom wey dem take Dey sweep kota (gutter) they do the black smelly ewedu.

Viewer discretion.

How u take know say na broom dem dey use prepare ewedu? grin cheesy cheesy

Igbo guygrin u don dey chop smelly ewédú + gbègìrì + àmàlà tey tey. cheesy

U be hypocrite wallahi. grin

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
CSTR1005:

I am an igbo, so your back to sender is in vain.

So you want igbos to help you and your descendants?

na thunder go fire you.

Hahahahacheesy, wetin concern me if u be Igbo or u don dey fear ur own curse wey I send back to you? Lol cheesy

It's back on ya head niqqur, watch it play out this week & you will learn to be quiet.

Òdè òshì... oníranù cool
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Tozara(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

That's why after the Devil, those people are the most hated people in the world.

Jews from Isreal had to come to Nigeria and come conduct DNA tests on them to disgrace them publicly.

There is no country where those flatheaded miscreants are not in prison awaiting death row.
Beats me how the thread came to be filled with disgusting, hateful, tribalistic comments that have no connection to the topic.

What kind of sad pleasure do you derive from perpetuating this fückery?

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
madridsta007:

LOL.
Culturally, the Northerner does not build outside his enclave, deep structures. Asides the Northern elites and oligarchs in areas that are economically important to them. How many Northerners have you seen building homes in Cross River state? Culturally, the Yoruba man does not build outside his home too. I lived in the core, core north and the Yorubas are content with renting homes.

The Igbo man is different, sadly. Culturally, he takes every place that he finds economically viable as a “home” and builds and invest. Personally, I think this is foolish, given the steep, often violent ethnoreligious postcolonial crevices in Nigeria.

So there you go.

They're coming for you. grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Ocon: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mandy2018:
Without checking the tribe those 600 came from I can BOLDLY declare they are from the west!

Very FEARFUL SET OF PEOPLE.....they believe east is more of ritual, as Nollywood portrays it in their fiction movies , where as over there in cities like Ile ife, Ososgbo, Ilesa etc.....Human skulls are mined liked gold while their youths are EXTREMELY SUPER SUPER LAZY, while dreaming of a life of luxury...a reason why they are grossly into internet scam!

Very disgusting
don't just assume bro... I'm presently participating in the orientation course at Umunya.
Most of the Corp members that applied for relocation are from d North.

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by chiddyj: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

When they deported Igbos to that same Anambra, didn't they cry that they were punishing them?

Even Obiano, he steals Anambra blind and uses it to buy properties in Lagos.

The brewery recently opened in Abeokuta has one in Anambra producing Hero beer. They had to dump Anambra when the growth was stunted.

Those on ground in Anambra know what's up not the nonsense you're typing online.
Guy talk true small for once in ur life?!?...that one built in Abeokuta was for the production to be sold in the west and other ECOWAS countries that border Lagos... I don't understand how people will come online to spew thrash..

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Gabriel004: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Dareal90s:

And have u been to Abia and Anambra where they eat human skin? Or to Okija shrine where separation of human head nd private part started.
Worst is how they manage to drink corpse water as well.

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Dave141(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Umunya Obodo dike
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Gabriel004: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

I hope you know some Yorubas miscreants were also deported to Oyo state during Fashola region
I know you are very ignorant on Intafact beverages limited Onitsha, fact is no western state outside Lagos is more viable than Anambra state
Which fact? Who made the fact, you or who?
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by madridsta007(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
omooba969:

They're coming for you. grin

No one would. I would carefully and respectfully fracture their arguments with logic and historical references.
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by omooba969(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Gabriel004:
Worst is how they manage to drink corpse water as well.

Corpse water kwa? shocked
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by otunbateekay(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
y'all need to take a chill pill...
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Okoyeebo: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tozara:
Beats me how the thread came to be filled with disgusting, hateful, tribalistic comments that have no connection to the topic.

What kind of sad pleasure do you derive from perpetuating this fückery?

Did I mention any tribe?

Oh, you must be a direct descendant of Judas Iscariot too.

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Tozara(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Did I mention any tribe?

Oh, you must be a direct descendant of Judas Iscariot too.
You're not only a morön. You also suck at playing dumb. Stupidity has corroded every worthwhile element of your cognition.

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
It’s a lie they saw the fine Anambra babes with big yansh and the rich business men with pit belly so how will they want to relocate again?
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by gideonvalor98(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
That's the fear at first about ritualist and stuff like that,even i parent feared the most then .Most of us got automatic redeployment to different state at random from yobe due to boko haram issue in 2014.Anambra is peaceful really.I served there in 2015 idemili north but men I see snake tire so teh I then see snake as normal thing then. In our lodge , going to eke(market) ,cds etc na so so snake lol..I think state government pays 6k to corpers then and we enjoyed free ride then going to cds and some other functions. It's just that east is not that civilised or fun as it's being portrayed online and opportunity depends or is somehow limited. It was also election year then,we participated as PO's and enjoyed some cool cash..Back then the popular slogan was WILLIE IS WORKING

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by technicallyrich(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ques Why are oyorubas always jealous of biafrans.
Ans because ss and se are blessed with everything they ever wished for

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by buchilino(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
This is good news.

I am scared of the east.

I will want to redeploy from there too. My fear of the east is not because I have been there. My fear of them is from the way they conduct themselves online.

They are quick to threaten this and that. I will not be taking chances with them. I am sure these scared corpers must feel the same way too.

Look at them insulting me already. This is exactly my point.

A sensible one would have written to my write up, that I have the wrong information about them,and worked on correcting my impression about them.

But it is my blood they want. 4 of 5 Nigerians not from the East is scared of going there. You guys should work on your image problems and not me.

I challenge anybody here to POINT out ONE SINGLE building in the whole of EAST that is built by a NONE-IBO man.

None. When strangers refuse to build in your lands, then the problem is not me.

GUY UR SPEAKING TOO MUCH ENGLISH, U N D REST CAN GO TO THE NORTH N SERVE. OR BETA YET NORTH EAST
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Cherez: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

See this clown. What do you know?

Your wawa brothers were crying about the day that brewery was opened. Very hateful and spiteful beings.
https://www.nairaland.com/4706189/diversion-n90b-300m-budweiser-hero#70765201

It's the evil Igbos wish on others that usually comes back to others in multiple folds.
Bros, find someone so low like you to argue with. ok?
Someone to who has no clue about the brewery he is spewing gibberish about.
Get to school and get some education & not the papers

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Cherez: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

In 2005, armed robbers attacked UBA near Government House Umuahia. The shooting was so much that the then Chief security officer of Abia Governor Orji Uzor Kalu was so scared and called it a coup.

Shebi Ngige as sitting Governor of that same Anambra was kidnapped in Anambra?

That axis is the axis of evil.

See the one calling someone a clown that doesn't know an inkling about Ngige's hostage situation then.
So, you are the only one who doesn't know it was an order from "above" as happened? Seriously, this is why I just read posts on NL and move on, most brains here are also in recession like our economy months back.

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Cherez: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

See this clown, Agbara local government has more IGR than Anambra and Enugu states combined.

The IGR of Ogun state in a quarter is more than what the 5 South East states make in a year.
Agbara?
Bros, grow up.
Like I said, you don't know shit about Ogun State too.
Agbara has a density of companies but not that much.
I can list those companies here.
Albeit, is that why Amosun has left the Agbara/Lusada/Igbesa area and even OTA unhabitable with horrible roads?
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Cherez: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tozara:
You are an extraordinary idiot. Your buffoonery is as hereditary as it is legendary.
@Tozara, I am Igbo and I support this reply of yours.
How did the guy u quoted come up with such gibberish?
Most corpers seeking to relocate isn't just about security or fear but most don't wanna leave their states if not Lagos & Abuja.
Okoyeebo and the guy are on same lane; they need education
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
QuestionMark910:

The feeling is mutual. People from the east fear people from the north. There is so much mistrust, and hate and suspicion of one another. All fueled and stoked by a few people who get richer and richer from our hate and fear and suspicion of one another.

Like in any marriage if we cant trust one another then maybe we should divorce

An uncountable number of easterners live in the north grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:

A lot of the corp members know there is nothing much in the state, no prospect of employment after service, high cost of living and the hostile nature of the locals of those place.

Only states such as Borno, Yobe and Adamawa receive such a deluge of relocation requests obviously because of security challenges.

AFJ skull miner embracing a skull mining region grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
This is good news.

I am scared of the east.

I will want to redeploy from there too. My fear of the east is not because I have been there. My fear of them is from the way they conduct themselves online.

They are quick to threaten this and that. I will not be taking chances with them. I am sure these scared corpers must feel the same way too.

Look at them insulting me already. This is exactly my point.

A sensible one would have written to my write up, that I have the wrong information about them,and worked on correcting my impression about them.

But it is my blood they want. 4 of 5 Nigerians not from the East is scared of going there. You guys should work on your image problems and not me.

I challenge anybody here to POINT out ONE SINGLE building in the whole of EAST that is built by a NONE-IBO man.

None. When strangers refuse to build in your lands, then the problem is not me.

''My fear of the east is not because I have been there. My fear of them is from the way they conduct themselves online.''

This is an classic afonja trait, They never ever visit anywhere outside afonja land and yet they know everything n everyone across every nook and cranny of nigeria grin grin

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:

And you think someone in his/her right sense would want to stay in Anambra or the east at the sight of this shitty ofe nsala?

Anybody who eats this kind of poo cannot be politically sound and will obviously be saturated by hatred, jealousy and vain chest beating.

This has to be akamu poured into an afj soup. cuz this is no nri ji and nsala soup
Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Okoyeebo: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tozara:
You're not only a morön. You also suck at playing dumb. Stupidity has corroded every worthwhile element of your cognition.

It has really pained this third class wawa clown.

Okay, no cry. Shuku Obuko Eponmalu would help you improve your caves so that people would stop running away from there.

Re: NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Justinlean02:
Believe me when I said I didn't even look this posts title, am just here to let you guys know that the Italian league GOAT is yet to score on his 5th serie A debut... Italian defenders wan teach am few things abt striking in Italy na blending the guy needs shaa

Stfu he scored a brace today and the so called Italian defenders couldn't do shit about it. Carry your bad belle and hug transformer, it's CR7 forever tongue

Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here / Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57