Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Mended Hearts - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mended Hearts (72494 Views)

SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) / The Dark Garden Of Hearts / What Happened To Hints And Hearts Magazines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mended Hearts by dadalicious: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2018
am sorry, this was supposed to come before the party episode.[/quote]

I am enjoying myself
It's still okay
You have done well
Just note
Episode 1-should be on a queue not cue
TV in Mara's shop should be 21 inches, or 32 inches, I doubt if they make 20inches tv(just keeping it real)

2 Likes

Re: Mended Hearts by excelmerry: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2018
Some mothers are just "such mothers"..smh
Re: Mended Hearts by Ann2012(f): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2018
This Funmilayo and her son are something else

Thanks for d update
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2018
thanks dadalicious for your observations, corrections taken

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2018
It was very early in the morning, Kenny was about leaving for work when he sighted Brenda walking in through the gate, he checked his wrist watch for time and it was 7:47am, what could the problem be?, he stepped down from the car and stood beside it waiting for Brenda to get close, she looked dishevelled and weak, she was still on her pyjamas and hair net which surprised Kenny, what could have make Brenda look this way? he asked folding his hands.

"Ken....ny, good mo...rning" Brenda greeted sniffing.

"Brenda, have you been crying?, what happened?, you looked so tattered, I hope everything is okay?" He asked all at a time.

"Am not fine at all, after eavesdropping on my mother's conversation the other day, I couldn't rest, I was crying throughout yesterday" she said wiping her face.

"What is it Brenda? talk to me please" Kenny said becoming restless.

"It is about Amara" she said sniffing loudly.

"What about her?" Kenny asked unfolding his hands, "Talk to me Brenda, what happened to Amarachi?" he asked shaking Brenda softly.

"Amara is my cousin sister, she said breaking into a loud sob, " She is my cousin Kenny and I never knew, I have been friends with her ever since you introduced us and I never knew we were cousins " she said hitting his chest softly.

"What are you talking about Brenda? how is Mara your cousin?" he asked bringing his face closer to see any trace of alcohol but found none.

"She is Aunty Margaret's daughter, she is my cousin" she said yet again leaning on Kenny's car for support.

"I don't still understand, who is Aunty Margaret?" Kenny asked looking wearily at her.

"Aunty Margaret, my mother's sister, the one you thought never liked you, that same woman that was mute then, she is Amara's real mother" she said hopelessly sitting down on the floor.

"Now Brenda stop this madness and be serious here, how authentic is this your information" Kenny asked almost angrily.

"I eavesdropped on my mother's discussion with Mr Johnson, Aunty Margaret's husband that my mom contacted eight years ago, and I heard everything, I even saw them bring out Amara's picture" she said already getting tired of the explanations.

"Wait, wait, this Mr Johnson, what is his first name" he asked trying hard to fix the puzzle.

"Caleb" his full name is Caleb Azubike Johnson " she said wondering what it had to do with her discovery, she stood up again from the floor when she saw the paled look on Kenny's face.

"Oh my god" Kenny gasped, "If the same Johnson you are talking about is the same person that got missing eight years ago, the same Man with the same name with Amarachi's father, came into Aunty Margaret's life exactly eight years ago that he left his family here, that means Amarachi is really aunty Margaret's daughter" Kenny whispered leaning on the car for support.

"We have to tell Amara, we have to tell her that her mother is at the hospital with no hope of regaining her memory" she said stomping her feet on the ground like she found a new source of strength.

"No Brenda, are you mad?, we can't tell her anything when we are not yet sure, if she asks us to explain what will we tell her?" Kenny asked out of breath.

"But she has to know, she has to" she said feeling her hope dashed.

"I know Brenda, but we won't tell her anything yet until am done with the investigations myself" he said fetching his ringing phone from the car.

"yes, good morning, you are speaking with Kenny, how may I help you?" he spoke into the receiver immediately.

"What?, Jesus, am coming right away" he said rushing towards the gate not giving Brenda another glance.

"What is it Kenny?" she asked running after him.

"It is Amarachi, her younger sister was the one that called, she has gone missing, she didn't come home yesterday evening" he said stopping to catch some breath.

"What?, but how?" Brenda asked widening her hands in confusion.

"I don't know, am heading to their house now, Adamu open the gate for me" he said walking towards the smaller gate.

"Wait, won't you go with the car? because I would love to go with you." Brenda asked shaking her head at him in pity.

"Car?" Kenny asked like a kid, "Okay, the car?, sure, let's go with it then", he said walking back towards the car in silence.

3 Likes

Re: Mended Hearts by izaray(f): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Op thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by Eberechi24(f): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
damselposh:
I think I will stop posting, it seems the story is not interesting
babe, add disclaimers and copyright to your story

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by ouzo1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Applaudise
Re: Mended Hearts by Deyoungne: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Keep going am enjoying the story
Re: Mended Hearts by Richykemzy: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Continue the story is OK!
Re: Mended Hearts by Preshbeauty(f): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Now I know why Agness was told to kill Mara, she is not her real mother, please update soon and unravel many secrets in the story.

Jah bless you
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Eberechi24:
babe, add disclaimers and copyright to your story
Okay, thanks
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
ouzo1:
Applaudise

thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Deyoungne:
Keep going am enjoying the story
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Richykemzy:
Continue the story is OK!
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Preshbeauty:
Now I know why Agness was told to kill Mara, she is not her real mother, please update soon and unravel many secrets in the story.

Jah bless you

thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
izaray:
Op thanks for the update
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by ouzo1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
damselposh:

thanks for reading

My pleasure..

Salutations

Re: Mended Hearts by Mickydon49741(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Am really enjoying this story, good job dear and pls update ASAP
Re: Mended Hearts by stevodot22(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Finally caught up with you guys. Well-done damselposh you are the definition of your name.
Re: Mended Hearts by Abelranking: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2018
Beauty with enuf brainz.

Op you deserve accolades.
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Mickydon49741:
Am really enjoying this story, good job dear and pls update ASAP

thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2018
stevodot22:
Finally caught up with you guys. Well-done damselposh you are the definition of your name.

thanks stevodot22

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Abelranking:
Beauty with enuf brainz.

Op you deserve accolades.
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by dadalicious: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2018
We are following bumper to bumper
This will make a good series movie
So much suspense
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Episode 6

Inspector James was just driving back from Aba, Abia state, where his parents resides, he visits them anytime he has a tough case to investigate. Mr Kehinde's case is really a tough one, he spent the weekend with his parents and bought many things for them in case he dies while on the investigation, they won't miss him that much. He has been thinking of what he saw at Mr Kehinde's office, what does all those names mean? there were list of names of different ladies right from 1992 till 2018, he really needs to find that lady that escaped, the investigation starts tomorrow been Monday. He didn't fail to notice a black Prado Jeep trailing him.

"This car has been trailing me since I passed the boundary" he said looking at the rear mirror of his car, he picked up his phone, meaning to call Gabriel, he doesn't trust Tobi, there is something dark about him.

"Gabriel please pick up, pick up" he said when at the third ring he didn't pick, instead it went unanswered, he tried again for the second time, it rang again and went unanswered.

"Oh my god Gabriel where are you please pick up your phone" he said terrified on noticing that the car trailing him had come closer than before. He dialed Gabriel's number again, and just when he lost hope Gabriel answered.

"Hey Bro what up with you? are you back from your parents house" Gabriel asked at the other end.

"Gabriel, thank God you answered, am been followed please call for backup" he answered hastily still turning back to see how close his trailer was.

"I don't understand, you are been followed how?" Gabriel asked not masking his confusion.

"Gabriel, someone is trailing me, a black Prado Jeep" he said cursing under his breath.

"did it trail you from Abia state?" Gabriel asked getting scared.

'I don't know, I noticed it immediately I passed the boundary between Abia state and IMO state, please call for back up right now.

"Okay, where are you at the moment?" Gabriel asked making a shuffling sound at the other end.

"I just passed the boundary quite a while ago, am at the lonely expressway just before the first police check point" he answered out of breath.

"Hang in there Bro, am calling for backup right away" Gabriel said reassuringly.

"Okay Gab.." he didn't finish his statement before he heard a gunshot with the sound of a deflating tire following immediately.

"Shit, they had shot at my tire" he cursed gritting his teeth.

His car came to a halt, he decided to come out and face his attackers and also pray that Gabriel acts fast.

"Well, well, well officer, we finally caught up with you" someone said getting down from the car.

James stood astonished and watched as three masked men got down from the car, each carrying a gun.

"Who sent you? why are you after me?" He asked folding his hands against his chest, if he was going to die at least he should know who wanted him dead.

"Common officer, we are not here to answer your question, rather we are here to kill you, but since you are going to die anyway, I will answer your question, the CLAVE wants you dead, you triggered their anger when you ransacked Kehinde's office and made away with their record book" one of the masked men said caressing his gun, he must be their leader.

"What is the CLAVE?" James asked stalling, in a bit to gain more time for Gabriel and the backup team.

"Not what? but who are the CLAVES?, well they are group of men that came together for one purpose and that purpose is left for you to find out once you get to hell because I don't believe that there is anything like heaven" the masked man said cocking his gun in readiness to shoot.

James closed his eyes and said his last prayer, their is something about that voice, he thought. He had heard that voice somewhere before but can't say exactly where. He was interrupted by a gun shot, it caught him on his stomach pushing him on the floor with blood oozing out from his stomach.

"Yes and before you die, just know that Spark told us your whereabouts" the masked man said finally walking away.

"But Boss, I don't think one bullet will be enough to kill him" the second masked man talked for the first time.

"Don't worry Host, I am Spark and I don't miss my target" he said seriously walking towards the car.

James laid on the floor in a pool of his own blood, his attackers car had driven away few minutes ago, that voice, it sounds familiar, he kept on saying, from afar he heard the sound of a siren wailing.

"Gabriel" he muttered, passing out.
Re: Mended Hearts by donsimoniiblog: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Who else can see the end from the beginning?? Still interesting tho, the suspense and all

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2018
donsimoniiblog:
Who else can see the end from the beginning??
Still interesting tho, the suspense and all

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories

are you really sure you can see the end from the beginning?
Re: Mended Hearts by skubido(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hmmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Mended Hearts by izaray(f): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Getting more interesting

Thanks op
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
skubido:
Hmmmmm

Tanks for the update
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
izaray:
Getting more interesting
Thanks op
thanks izaray for reading

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Unwanted- Safarigirl / The Adventure Of Corper John / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.