Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 (23061 Views)

Naija Quiz Show Episode #6 - Win N5,000!! Today September 12th 2020 / Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Smadeinc: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

Na dis week, shey u no see their scores? Over 50
LMFAO
I no even look am... Na these same people dey win every week...those guys no get chill

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Smadeinc:

LMFAO
I no even look am... Na these same people dey win every week...those guys no get chill

I dey suspect dat John Bennedict.....the reason is that those winners are using a PC which is faster than a mobile phone
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2018
I think he should restrict the website from being accessed by a PC during the quiz, so day their would be fairplay
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Smadeinc: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

I dey suspect dat John Bennedict.....the reason is that those winners are using a PC which is faster than a mobile phone
Oh
I'm too lazy to get on my PC sef...make dem dey enjoy dey go
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Smadeinc:

Oh

Lol.....me sef dey win am wella....but yesterday was just not my day grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Smadeinc: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

Lol.....me sef dey win am wella....but yesterday was just not my day grin
No day is ever my day grin grin grin

I just like the quiz
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Smadeinc:

Oh

I don win about 30k or more since september grin grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Smadeinc:

No day is ever my day grin grin grin

I just like the quiz

Lol.... grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Smadeinc: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

I don win about 30k or more since september grin grin
Your own better...dem dey pay you salary grin

Which day i go win 5k like this
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Smadeinc:

Your own better...dem dey pay you salary grin

Which day i go win 5k like this

Lol.....just ensure you follow @nelsonoba's instruction
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
The Special Edition winners have been announced. Congrats to all winners in Season 1. Season 2 commences from 3rd week of January, and precise date will be updated at the beginning of 3rd week of January

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Smadeinc:

LMFAO

I hope your name is among these people with THREE HEADS + GOOGLE that have been announced as winners just now o!

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Smadeinc: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
nelsonoba:

I hope your name is among these people with THREE HEADS + GOOGLE that have been announced as winners just now o!
Me way i dey number 20
grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 1:53am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year Oga Nelsonoba
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:22am On Jan 01, 2019
quickberry:
Happy New Year Oga Nelsonoba

Same to you. Have a great year ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Next quiz season(season 2) and first episode of our weekly quiz for the year commences on Monday, 28th January. Any adjustments/improvements would be clearly stated on the page before the quiz commences after the click to take quiz. Read and study wide, and gain knowledge as much as you can, and winning a prize on the quiz shall be just a little reward for efforts to seek knowledge.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2019
Season 2 resumes today. Questions for this week to be uploaded on or before 11pm tonight. Winners will be announced on sunday evening as usual
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Questions have been uploaded for the week. Winners to be announced on sunday evening
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
nelsonoba:
Questions have been uploaded for the week. Winners to be announced on sunday evening

Pls, next time let us know the no of questions you want to upload and the time.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions to be uploaded on monday BEFORE 9pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
nelsonoba:
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions to be uploaded on monday BEFORE 9pm

Which browser is recommended for the online test for smartphone users?
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by subabson(m): 3:51am On Feb 04, 2019
Good one
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2019
AnEsThAsIA:

Which browser is recommended for the online test for smartphone users?

Any one would do, but chrome seems to be the best performer
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by EliteMike(m): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2019
omoowo8888:

Pls, next time let us know the no of questions you want to upload and the time.
Please do respond to this
Nelsonoba
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Questions for the week have now been uploaded
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by zurielsam(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
nelsonoba:
Questions for the week have now been uploaded
i have a complain sir.. I took the quiz yesterday and i got 21 which is 100% and i am on number 33 by submision only to check today and saw my score as 0 please whats the issue
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
zurielsam:

i have a complain sir.. I took the quiz yesterday and i got 21 which is 100% and i am on number 33 by submision only to check today and saw my score as 0 please whats the issue

That can only happen if you mistakingly clicked on "start quiz" instead of clicking on "view result".
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Hayormeah(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
When will quiz be uploaded tmrw?
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for this week to be uploaded on monday ON OR BEFORE 6pm

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fresh questions have now been uploaded for the week.

NOTE: ALL THOSE WHO CHEATED BY USING THE URL LINK TO START THE QUIZ BEFORE ALL QUESTIONS WERE UPLOADED AND THE QUIZ 'START' BUTTON WAS RELEASED HAVE NOW HAD ALL THEIR SCORES REVERTED TO 0. EVERYONE MUST START THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNEL, WHICH IS FROM THE START LINK. WE WILL ALWAYS KNOW THOSE WHO SUBMIT BEFORE THE QUIZ IS RELEASED FROM THE TIME STATED IN THE QUIZ SUBMISSION COLUMN ON THE QUIZ RESULT. DO NOT BE FASTER THAN YOUR SHADOWS!
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the week to be uploaded on monday before 7pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

(Forum Game) Artists Names In Alphabetic Order / Know Your Magic Number. / Brain Teaser: Which Cup Will Get Filled First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.