Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 (23864 Views)

Naija Quiz Show Episode #6 - Win N5,000!! Today September 12th 2020 / Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Fresh questions for the week have been released. For those who have been cheating by viewing the questions before the quiz start time via the url, I HAVE NOW BLOCKED ANY ACCESS THROUGH THE URL, AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE ATTEMPT AT EACH SET OF QUESTIONS UNTIL RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY. ANYONE WHO TRIES TO CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT TO TAKE THE QUIZ TWICE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED EVEN IF THEY SCORED 1500%, AND THEIR CHEATING ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. THERE HAS TO BE A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD FOR EVERYONE.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Everyone taking the quiz should hold on till later this night (Before 10pm) when we would have fixed the display of the quiz results as we noticed it is not showing due to the many changes made to the system to prevent people from viewing questions before they are released
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
The issue has now been resolved, and the quiz will be opened for access to everyone by 8:30pm. FOR THOSE STILL PLANNING TO CHEAT BY VIEWING THE QUESTIONS BEFORE TIME VIA THE URL, I HAVE PROGRAMMED THE SYSTEM TO DETECT YOU, AND YOUR NAME WILL BE LOGGED AGAINST 'I cheated'
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Questions have been uploaded. To those who attempt to take the quiz twice as against the rule that says you are allowed one attempt for each quiz week until next questions are uploaded, or those attempting to view the questions prematurely from the url, the system has now been programmed to detect you and award you a score of 0, which means you will be skipped when it's time to count the winners for the week. people who register multiple times will also be skipped
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
nelsonoba:
Everyone taking the quiz should hold on till later this night (Before 10pm) when we would have fixed the display of the quiz results as we noticed it is not showing due to the many changes made to the system to prevent people from viewing questions before they are released
Pls if someone is one of the week's winners...what should he do next
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
toroabasietim94:

Pls if someone is one of the week's winners...what should he do next

You will receive a message from admin sent to your inbox on Sunday night for you to forward your account details for your prize. You will also see your name announced among the list of the week's winners on the announcement section when you log in to the site. If you win and do not respond to the message from admin to forward your details for payment, your prize will be forfeited after 1 week and it will be donated to charity, as it will be obvious that there are people out there who need the money more than a winner who can not be bothered to send his account details to receive his prize. NOTE: There are actually people who have won before and didnt bother to respond to admin to send details to be sent their prize, and after 1 week, it was forfeited.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
nelsonoba:

You will receive a message from admin sent to your inbox on Sunday night for you to forward your account details for your prize. You will also see your name announced among the list of the week's winners on the announcement section when you log in to the site. If you win and do not respond to the message from admin to forward your details for payment, your prize will be forfeited after 1 week and it will be donated to charity, as it will be obvious that there are people out there who need the money more than a winner who can not be bothered to send his account details to receive his prize. NOTE: There are actually people who have won before and didnt bother to respond to admin to send details to be sent their prize, and after 1 week, it was forfeited.
Sorry..to ask...please must the bank account be mine..?
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
toroabasietim94:

Sorry..to ask...please must the bank account be mine..?

The account has to match with the name on your profile. at least first and last name. Otherwise, one person will go and open multiple accounts and be winning everything. It is the only means of verifying that only one person gets paid for each winning position for the week.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
nelsonoba:

The account has to match with the name on your profile. at least first and last name. Otherwise, one person will go and open multiple accounts and be winning everything. It is the only means of verifying that only one person gets paid for each winning position for the week.
OK
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please I am still a student,so I don't have a bank account yet.So I will like to use my brother's bank account whenever I am part of the winners.I am not one of those operating multiple accounts,I have just one (1) account on your site.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gorioye:
Please I am still a student,so I don't have a bank account yet.So I will like to use my brother's bank account whenever I am part of the winners.I am not one of those operating multiple accounts,I have just one (1) account on your site.

Hmmm........don't know what to say yet. Maybe if you win, then we have to visually identify you via the videocall on site to verify who you say you are.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for this week to be uploaded on Monday before 8:30pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
@Nelsonoba,no problem I am ready to do that if you request for it, so as to prove my innocence
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
New questions have been released for the week
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Last week's winners announced. Fresh questions for this week to be uploaded on monday, BEFORE 6pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Fresh questions for the week have been released

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by HisGrace0000001(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Finding it hard to register
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
HisGrace0000001:
Finding it hard to register
hope you eventually did?
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by HisGrace0000001(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
nelsonoba:

hope you eventually did?
No. Wasn't going to through
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
HisGrace0000001:
No. Wasn't going to through

May be try again or try with another PC or another phone. It's something to do with the device you were using to access the site
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by HisGrace0000001(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
nelsonoba:

May be try again or try with another PC or another phone. It's something to do with the device you were using to access the site
Ok. Thanks.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
I took part in this week's contest,I was congratulated for successfully answering the questions,but my score was not displayed.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gorioye:
I took part in this week's contest,I was congratulated for successfully answering the questions,but my score was not displayed.

You can try again tomorrow with another phone or PC. But then, i hope you did not try to cheat the system by attempting to take the quiz twice or view the questions through the url? Cos the system has been re-designed to block any form of cheating as such.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Last week's winners have been been announced. New questions for the week to be uploaded on Monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
nelsonoba:
Last week's winners have been been announced. New questions for the week to be uploaded on Monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 7:02am On Mar 11, 2019
No,I did not cheated,i only attempted it once
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by josephni12: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2019
When will the next quiz be uploaded, and when will the prizes for the previous quiz be given
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
josephni12:
When will the next quiz be uploaded, and when will the prizes for the previous quiz be given

Questions will be released by 8:45pm today
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fresh questions have been uploaded for the week
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
nelsonoba:
Fresh questions have been uploaded for the week
nelsonoba

I noticed that these three people answered 21 question correctly within 2minutes 10seconds and 4 minutes respectively
hope no foul play

those guys must be gurus

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
matex97:
nelsonoba

I noticed that these three people answered 21 question correctly within 2minutes 10seconds and 4 minutes respectively
hope no foul play

those guys must be gurus

Same question I keep asking myself too.....but obviously, some people take it like do or die and they don't want to carry last. It's also open-book quiz, which means people are free to Google answers to questions. So it all boils down to whoever has the fastest internet connection to Google answers as quickly as possible
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
nelsonoba:

Same question I keep asking myself too.....but obviously, some people take it like do or die and they don't want to carry last. It's also open-book quiz, which means people are free to Google answers to questions. So it all boils down to whoever has the fastest internet connection to Google answers as quickly as possible

Those guys have a way of viewing the questions before you release it for everybody, I will advise that you release the questions for everybody as you are uploading them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Riddle: How Many Cars Need To Be Moved In This Riddle? / How Many Hands Can You See / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.