Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? (698 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by hotwax: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
I challenged my girlfriend I caught going to meet a guy she met. SHe insisted he is just a friend. They have been chatting for a while, she just want to get to know him in person.

I understand that ater a lady chat with a guy she met online for days, she will agree to meet him in person. And if their boyfriends get to know, they are quick to claim its just a friendly visit. They are only going out to meet him. They are not dating. He is just a friend and nothing else.

My argument is: Dont these girls meet fellow ladies on social media? Have they made any move to go out with a fellow lady?

We know some of them will flood this thread to claim they go out with fellow girls. Sit back and relax.
Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
the guy must be very exciting person for her wanting to know him more cheesy
and u said she"s ur girlfriend?....girlfriend as in serious gf or sidechic?

1 Like

Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by 93Miles: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Some of my girlfriends met their female besties on social networks.. (2go and Facebook)

The go see them in person. Then become besties..

If someone I met online is interesting, I always go my way to meet them in person regardless of gender.

Half of my male friends I met them online before we got sh!ts going offline.
Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
hotwax:
I challenged my girlfriend I caught going to meet a guy she met. SHe insisted he is just a friend. They have been chatting for a while, she just want to get to know him in person.

I understand that ater a lady chat with a guy she met online for days, she will agree to meet him in person. And if their boyfriends get to know, they are quick to claim its just a friendly visit. They are only going out to meet him. They are not dating. He is just a friend and nothing else.

My argument is: Dont these girls meet fellow ladies on social media? Have they made any move to go out with a fellow lady?

We know some of them will flood this thread to claim they go out with fellow girls. Sit back and relax.

HAHA LEFULEFU, ANOTHER "FISH BRAIN" SPOTTED.
STAY ON NAIRALAND AND BE ASKING QUESTIONS WHILE YOUR PARTNER GOES AROUND VISITING RANDOM MALES SHE MEETS ONLINE. WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE GOES TO THEM FOR? BIBLE STUDYING? OR DRIVING LESSONS? HAHAHAHA. "TU GOD WHO MADE ME" I'LL BE HERE TO READ THE PART TWO OF YOUR STORY.. WHICH WILL BE SORROWFUL AND HEARTBREAKING.
Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by vanida6: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Even now i'm in my girlfriend house chilling,,,i love visited my female pals
Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by Heloct(f): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ladies are not friends with the ones offline yet. They will now meet with a fellow lady online? Except the purpose is business or any other serious ish, you'll never see ladies from social media meeting up.

Social media meetings mostly are romantic.

1 Like

Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by Heloct(f): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ladies are not friends with the ones offline yet. They will now meet with a fellow lady online? Except the purpose is business or any other serious ish, you'll never see ladies from social media meeting up.

Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHA LEFULEFU, ANOTHER "FISH BRAIN" SPOTTED.
STAY ON NAIRALAND AND BE ASKING QUESTIONS WHILE YOUR PARTNER GOES AROUND VISITING RANDOM MALES SHE MEETS ONLINE. WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE GOES TO THEM FOR? BIBLE STUDYING? OR DRIVING LESSONS? HAHAHAHA. "TU GOD WHO MADE ME" I'LL BE HERE TO READ THE PART TWO OF YOUR STORY.. WHICH WILL BE SORROWFUL AND HEARTBREAKING.
thats why i was asking him if this im girl is a sidechic or na im real serious girlfriend. I was asking because i know say no normal guy go jus siddon dey look while im girlfriend go jus dey visit random men wey she see for facebook or instagramcheesy. From we are just friends e go develop to heavy nacking in za oza roomcheesy. Maybe op na cuckhold.

2 Likes

Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Heloct:

well not if d lady in question is a lesbian
Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by victorian(f): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
For a lady to go all out and visit a guy she met online? Means she finds him interesting and intriguing.
There is every possibility, they could end up fucvking or simply kiss, hug, linger on cuddle then she will withdraw, remembering she has a bf at home, waiting for the outcome of her visit with the other guy.

If the guy is a bad guy like rich, fine boi looks and sweet mouthed, spend some change? forget they must nack at the end cheesy

If not that day? Then after that day, they must nack!

Op be careful. Lol

1 Like

Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
lefulefu:
thats why i was asking him if this im girl is a sidechic or na im real serious girlfriend. I was asking because i know say no normal guy go jus siddon dey look while im girlfriend go jus dey visit random men wey she see for facebook or instagramcheesy. From we are just friends e go develop to heavy nacking in za oza roomcheesy. Maybe op na cuckhold.
Every meetings no be to knack now grin

So are you saying a lady will have no social life as soon as she becomes your girlfriend? grin
Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Every meetings no be to knack now grin

So are you saying a lady will have no social life as soon as she becomes your girlfriend? grin
at least even if sex no dey then at least romantic intention must deycheesy. U think a young single guy old enuf to get married come meet up with a lady for social media and come request for meet up...so d lady go jus dey reason say na ordinary friend dat one go becheesy? Truth is ladies in so called serious relationships wey dey meet up with different men for social media probably dey hope to hook up with a better man if na fuk up boyfriend dem getcheesy..though there some young ladies who use facebook and instagram for coded runz sha.
Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
MariaLavina:

no i talk say make she no chat with anybody ooo.. Haba she has dat freedom nau. But wetin i dey be say a lady who is in a serious relationship and has the habit of travelling the breadth and lenght of nigeria meeting up with strange men on facebook,twitter and instagramcheesy.. If i have such a girlfriend i will just codedly call it quits cos i no know wetin she go dey do inside hotels with themcheesy.
Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by Uglymugg: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
victorian:
For a lady to go all out and visit a guy she met online? Means she finds him interesting and intriguing.
There is every possibility, they could end up fucvking or simply kiss, hug, linger on cuddle then she will withdraw, remembering she has a bf at home, waiting for the outcome of her visit with the other guy.

If the guy is a bad guy like rich, fine boi looks and sweet mouthed, spend some change? forget they must nack at the end cheesy

If not that day? Then after that day, they must nack!

Op be careful. Lol

Your reply didn't match the question.
Re: Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? by rossyc(f): 3:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Sure they can, if they share things in common they might wanna take the friendship offline, meeting up with someone we met online isn't particular to the opposite sex alone.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Discovered I Was In Love With A Cheat! / What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship? / Love messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.