Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Friend Sold Himself & Cut Off His Family To Marry From A Rich Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Sold Himself & Cut Off His Family To Marry From A Rich Family (611 Views)

Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family / I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Sold Himself & Cut Off His Family To Marry From A Rich Family by Beke2020: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I met up with a dear friend of mine last week and what she told me has been troubling me ever since. A mutual friend of us who has been friends with us since year 1 in University of Ibadan appears to have lost his mind and reasoning. And this is all thanks to the woman he married.

Kola is a very intelligent guy. He was the brightest in our class in the department of Civil engineering back then in school. We became friends in year one,first semester. Him and me and Shade used to read together. Kola came from a very humble background. His father had died when he was younger and his mother is a petty trader. Kola went through school by the grace of God and with the help of friends like us. It was tough but he was determined to make it.

After we graduated,Kola was posted to the East. To Imo state to be precise. He served in a Construction company where he met the owner's daughter called Ugonma (not real name). They became friends and Kola told me that he was going to marry her. I never met Ugonma ....

.......see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-friend-sold-himself-cut-off-his-family-to-marry-from-a-rich-family/
Re: My Friend Sold Himself & Cut Off His Family To Marry From A Rich Family by Samuelgr8: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
wonders shall never end, man change surname just to marry rich gal shocked

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Is This Girl Doing This To Her Madam’s Husband? / Man was angry the driver Who helped him was A Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.