Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family (708 Views)

Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? / I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by ayjay45: 8:09pm On Mar 24
As a male youth from 19 to 35 ...............
Life is daunting. Unless you have a rich or wealthy family that can save you.

Why does it have to be so. Is that how God prefer things. For people to suffer ruthlessly.
What is the way out.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by thesicilian: 8:12pm On Mar 24
ayjay45:

Why does it have to be so. Is that how God prefer things. For people to suffer ruthlessly.
What is the way out.
You're right
The way out is either to work your ass off to become wealthy or go into crime
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by ayjay45: 8:27pm On Mar 24
thesicilian:

You're right
The way out is either to work your ass off to become wealthy or go into crime
shocked right?

Your background also plays a role in determining how far you go in life regardless of hardwork.

Or is that not true

4 Likes

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Franzinni: 8:31pm On Mar 24
Life is for the rich is hard too...

Have you seen donal Trump's son, that young one ... Take a look at him and tell me if you see happiness .

Even if you have financial freedom, you still have to deal with a lot of things that money is useless against...

Take Micheal Jackson for instance ... He lived a hard life regardless of his wealth. And the list goes on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by thesicilian: 8:33pm On Mar 24
ayjay45:
shocked right?

Your background also plays a role in determining how far you go in life regardless of hardwork.

Or is that not true
Yeah, it's true.
Although few people can overcome the influence of background, most people can't

1 Like

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by nifemi25(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24
If you weren't born from a rich family, life has started leading you....if you got no connections also.. life has won first round of your life....

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by T0BY(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24
We will make it too. Those that have hustled and gained financial independence don't have two heads.

While working hard and smartly, also pray for grace because is important.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by helinues: 8:39pm On Mar 24
Hardworking is no longer paying hence things becoming hard, people should adjust to brainworking and see the difference.

Being born poor or rich don't make any difference as we mostly go through same predicament just in different forms
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by vizkiz: 8:40pm On Mar 24
Franzinni:
Life is for the rich is hard too...

Have you seen donal Trump's son, that young one ... Take a look at him and tell me if you see happiness .

Even if you have financial freedom, you still have to deal with a lot of things that money is useless against...

Take Micheal Jackson for instance ... He lived a hard life regardless of his wealth. And the list goes on.

i will gladly choose a Donald Trump kindda rich and stay unhappy. The fuçk you talking about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Franzinni: 8:43pm On Mar 24
vizkiz:

i will gladly choose a Donald Trump kindda rich and stay unhappy. The fuçk you talking about?
we all want what we don't have ... Then we have it and realize we can't stop wanting ... Becasue when you spend your time wanting you never find time to appreciate what you have.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by vizkiz: 8:45pm On Mar 24
Franzinni:
we all want what we don't have ... Then we have it and realize we can't stop wanting ... Becasue when you spend your time wanting you never find time to appreciate what you have.

lol... Nobody is happy being poor
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by helinues: 8:45pm On Mar 24
vizkiz:

Go and listen to Justin Bieber lonely, then you will understand the Depression and anxiety that comes with money and fame .
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Franzinni: 8:49pm On Mar 24
vizkiz:

lol... Nobody is happy being poor

some are ... You know poverty is relative. A man who makes 400k a month might feel rich compared to one who makes 60k but to someone like dangote they both don't even register ... But don't be surprised that dude making 60k is living a joyous and robust life becasue he is contented with his present situation while he strives for a better future... You see most people suffer in life because they live their life in the past or the future ... So they fail to see the only thing you have is now ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by helinues: 8:52pm On Mar 24
Franzinni:
some are ... You know poverty is relative. A man who makes 400k a month might feel rich compared to one who makes 60k but to someone like dangote they both don't even register ... But don't be surprised that dude making 60k is living a joyous and robust life becasue he is contented with his present situation while he strives for a better future... You see most people suffer in life because they live their life in the past or the future ... So they fail to see the only thing you have is now ...

There is misconception about being rich. You don't need to have N100m before feeling rich, if you have taken care of important things, even if it's just N50k left in your account, you would feel rich like Jeff Bezoz.

We priorities our expenses on things that are not generating income for us, while neglecting the important things
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by vizkiz: 8:54pm On Mar 24
Franzinni:

A man who is happy earning 60k has no future goals cuz that shit can't even sustain nobody for a week. 400k monthly isn't even you being comfortable cuz BILLS grin

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Franzinni: 8:56pm On Mar 24
vizkiz:

A man who is happy earning 60k has no future goals cuz that shit can't even sustain nobody for a week. 400k monthly isn't even you being comfortable cuz BILLS grin

bro I get you but like I said ... Perspective ....

There is no price on happiness , it's free
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Franzinni: 8:58pm On Mar 24
helinues:

There is misconception about being rich. You don't need to have N100m before feeling rich, if you have taken care of important things, even if it's just N50k left in your account, you would feel rich like Jeff Bezoz.

We priorities our expenses on things that are not generating income for us, while neglecting the important things
baba God bless you ... That is my point ! .... You are wise Sir.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by vizkiz: 9:01pm On Mar 24
Franzinni:
bro I get you but like I said ... Perspective ....

There is no price on happiness , it's free

If you take a dodge challenger on a spin, you'll be happy. I promise you.
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by superintendents(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24
money no dey bring happiness, money no dey bring Happiness.. Blah blah blah..

Make i get the money Abeg
undecided

undecided

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by tochez24(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24
helinues:

Go and listen to Justin Bieber lonely, then you will understand the Depression and anxiety that comes with money and fame .

Go and sit down oga⚠️

Is it the poor that's not depressed

Omo depression get levels, depressed person wey dey for Bugatti nor be the same thing with depressed person wey dey live for one room face me i face you🙄

I was born in the gutters, i grew up lacking almost all the good thing of life.... So i understand how it feels to be poor, now things are better for me, there's no depression i can get now to compare with my childhood trauma!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by JustPowerApps(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24
Life is really not fair to everyone, different folks with different strokes.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Franzinni: 9:07pm On Mar 24
vizkiz:

If you take a dodge challenger on a spin, you'll be happy. I promise you.
haha before ... Who no like better thing but can you be on a spin for days? Eventually you would get tired and something else will become your obsession...

But I get you point totally, money enhances life expirience. Sure
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Ibechris2: 9:07pm On Mar 24
ayjay45:

What is the way out.

I have found out that most of our poor men and women in Nigeria are wondering aimlessly because they have no written goals but wish.

Obasanjo,Tinubu them,Peter obi and Good luck Jonathan are all products of poor backgrounds but the youths if today prefer easy life than the old boys.

That is why many of our youths end up becoming drug addicts,gamblers,burglars,cultists,homosexual,lesbianis,yahoo and agbero.
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by superintendents(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24
helinues:

All these doesn't ring a bell, if you get that kind amount in bank Oga you are on time bomb..
If your wife dey labour, children school fees, foods, rent, children's and sickness na 5&6..and so on...

This life no balance i swear..

angry

1 Like

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by helinues: 9:08pm On Mar 24
tochez24:

Go and sit down oga⚠️

Omo depression get levels, depressed person wey dey for Bugatti nor be the same depressed person wey dey live for one room🙄

I was born in the gutters, i grew up lacking almost all the good thing of life.... So i understand how it feels to be poor, now things are better for me, there's no depression i can get now to compare with my childhood trauma!!!!!

This definition of being poor is just some sort of self consolation. Are those acclaimed poor people not having money at all, what do they do with their money, don't get me wrong, I am not saying some people are not born into rich, privilege or have connections, but there are lots of those people who were once poor.

Acclaimed poor people wey dey use latest Iphone phone, wan dey compare latest wear with those who earn more than him abi those who decided to spend their money on weekly owambe/religious program.

If you are born poor, it's not your fault but if you die poor, it's solely your responsibility
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by superintendents(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24
tochez24:

Go and sit down oga⚠️

Omo depression get levels, depressed person wey dey for Bugatti nor be the same thing with depressed person wey dey live for one room face me i face you🙄

grin grin

😁😁
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by helinues: 9:10pm On Mar 24
superintendents:
All these doesn't ring a bell, if you get that kind amount in bank Oga you are on time bomb..
If your wife dey labour, children school fees, foods, rent, children's and sickness na 5&6..and so on...

This life no balance i swear..

angry

Those who seek real happiness don't need such amount of money like those famous people.

I mean if you want real happiness oo, moderate money with no fame is the best way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by PerfectStranger(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24
superintendents:
money no dey bring happiness, money no dey bring Happiness.. Blah blah blah..

Make i get the money Abeg
undecided

undecided
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by helinues: 9:13pm On Mar 24
Ibechris2:

I have found out that most of our poor men and women in Nigeria are wondering aimlessly because they have no written goals but wish.

Obasanjo,Tinubu them,Peter obi and Good luck Jonathan are all products of poor backgrounds but the youths if today prefer easy life than the old boys.

That is why many of our youths end up becoming drug addicts,gamblers,burglars,cultists,homosexual,lesbianis,yahoo and agbero.

Peter Obi is not from poor background. His dad was rich
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by Perfectman91: 9:25pm On Mar 24
Rich kids don't know what God did for them, I dnt wish starting from the scratch for my enemy because I know what I have been through and the humiliation too

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24
Well I wasn't born rich, but we weren't born poor either.

Abeg who can dash me 17k. Abeg. 9053920228 Opay.
Re: Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family by okoroemeka(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24
ayjay45:

What is the way out.
This comment is made for the poster to justify his position and take heart,in igboland many self made men came from very poor families and made it,'70-80% of Igbo business persons came from poor families and passed through the apprenticeship program because their family is poor,almost all of the Igbo traders in markets all around Nigeria came from humble background,most times what inherited wealth creates in the children is indifference and lack of respect for money,that is why such wealth easily fizzles away,in my community in imo state the previously poor families are now producing millionaires,WHY?because nothing creates opportunity more than the zealous need to break out of poverty,it gives that extra inner strength and the belief that failure is not even an option.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens When Two People Stay Together For Long In A Relationship / Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women / Are Exes Not Human Beings And People Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.