Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr (30588 Views)

Israeli Strikes Hit Lebanon As Mediators Push Gaza Truce / Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes / US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by WaywardSon(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
hotwax:

argue with your fellow ignorant Muslim brothers in the middle East, they will tell you Israel is a super power country.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided but. But. But I'm not even a Muslim. The bigot in you couldn't resist the urge to expose itself on nairaland. To clarify things man. I identify as Christian and I'm pro-western the difference between us is that I have common sense undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by hotwax: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
mach7:
Mr. Hotwax, I am not arguing with you. However, it does seem that you have issues with comprehension. Firstly, we are talking about the S200 and Russians operating it. The link you provided, is talking about the S300 and its supply to the Syrian military. How do they both correlate? Yes, The USSR/Russis supplied (and still supplies) air defense systems to Syria. But Russia at present do not operate those systems. Their scope covers the training of the Syrian crews and the sale of spare parts. Get your facts right!

First s300 is an higher version of s300..if a new system is failing, 200 will fail.

The system is already operating in Syria and it's failing. That's what matters. Operated by Russians or Syrians? None of my business
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by hotwax: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
WaywardSon:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided but. But. But I'm not even a Muslim. The bigot in you couldn't resist the urge to expose itself on nairaland. To clarify things man. I identify as Christian and I'm pro-western the difference between us is that I have common sense undecided

You are ashamed of your religion. You muslims always hide behind Russia. A western like country. Shameless lot.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Wakago: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
yazach:

Chai just now

The fear of Russia is the beginning of wisdom for Israel and America

See as Dem quickly push it to Seria
who's this?

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by seunny4lif(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
hotwax:

Sir werey....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-300_missile_system
Sir Olodo
S300 has never be transferred to Syria government.
S200 is the one operated by Syria government against both USA strikes and Israel.
Olodo
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by dermmy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
WaywardSon:
leave these sheep who keep referring to the bible as a reason why Israel can't be defeated.

When people use some old religious beliefs to analyse present day realities i always laugh. If Israel can't be defeated why is Netanyahu always running to America. Why is he so obsessed with Iran having nukes. We all know the victories Israel had in the past wars were as a result of US support. Israel has been receiving military aid from America since 1965, if the israeli believes in their might then they should stand alone. We have to tell ourselves the truth Israel can't take on Russia or China as some nairalanders think. Even US won't allow it to degenerate to that level diplomatic channels would be open to avoid that. If Israel is really powerful it won't need the help of US. I still don't know how Israel wants to defeat Russia or China someone should just give me an analysis of that. That's why i hate posting comment on such topic, i just commend people who are well informed

4 Likes

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by hotwax: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
seunny4lif:

Sir Olodo
S300 has never be transferred to Syria government.
S200 is the one operated by Syria government against both USA strikes and Israel.
Olodo

Oya take and cover your face in shame.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/04/27/exclusive-s300-operation-in-syria-today-delivered-units-deployed-already/

Mumu. Lolzzz
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Benekruku(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
hotwax:

Russia is a world power. Stop this stupid exageration.

Hillary wanted US to blast Russia into pieces after election . Thats why Russia supported Donald Trump who is a friend of Russia.

You can sense who is afraid of who now?

When it comes to military power. Russia + North Korea + China can't fight that beast called USA.

Where did you get that fact from? A US blast Russia into pieces grin

Like you talking about another Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Russia Plane Was Downed By Turkey And Syria Because Dai Wanted Too Help, Maybe Now They Understand Why U.S.A Picked Israel And Is Hated By Muslims In The Middle East.

U Can't Be Neutral In The Middle East Conflict If U Want 2 Help.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by hotwax: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Benekruku:

Where did you get that fact from? A US blast Russia into pieces grin

Like you talking about another Russia.

I didn't know it was possible, but Hillary wanted war. Ask your brothers who read news very well. And come back and argue.

Or suggestion.

Google. That Google is powerful tool
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by seunny4lif(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
hotwax:

First s300 is an higher version of s300..if a new system is failing, 200 will fail.

The system is already operating in Syria and it's failing. That's what matters. Operated by Russians or Syrians? None of my business
Where has S300 operated in Syria?
Your news is not even on CNN or BBC.
S300 and S400 is been operated by Russia and Russia has never used it against Israel or USA.

Even the last USA strikes on Syria, US General confirmed it that Russians never make an attempted to take down US missiles, that the only anti-aircraft fired are S200 by Syria army.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by seunny4lif(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ikio:
Russia Plane Was Downed By Turkey And Syria Because Dai Wanted Too Help, Maybe Now They Understand Why U.S.A Picked Israel And Is Hated By Muslims In The Middle East.

U Can't Be Neutral In The Middle East Conflict If U Want 2 Help.
So Saudi and UAE with Iraq are Christians?
You need better flogging
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by seunny4lif(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
hotwax:

Oya take and cover your face in shame.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/04/27/exclusive-s300-operation-in-syria-today-delivered-units-deployed-already/

Mumu. Lolzzz
You are just another Olodo
Show me when it was Operated?
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Missy89(f): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
14 dead Russians
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
seunny4lif:

So Saudi and UAE with Iraq are Christians?
You need better flogging
Its Not A Christian-muslim Thing But Those Guys Made It So.

But I Am Sayin D Truth, Russia Don't Want 2 Get Involve But Still Payin In Blood, This Was Y U.S Picked Israel And Do Everything 2 Protect Her.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
dermmy:

Which one be SU300 again? Una don dey manufacture weapons for Russia with mouth? Na S-300 sha

Hàhaha... Nigerians who can't even produced pencil and common 1 hour power supply in years spent in Nigeria educational institution; are here manufacturing SU700 for Russia. Mad people.

Israel is the land of God.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Wakago: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
WaywardSon:
deceive thyself not. Israel is the most powerful country in the region only bexcuse of American military aid and money. Heck Turkey is more powerful than Israel if you take away israels American alliance. As for airforce powers the list is still.
USA
Russia
China
India
Britain
France
South Korea
At least even the short period you might have spent on nairaland since you joined should be enough for you to know much about military prowess of Israel. Smh!
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Chukazu: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
seunny4lif:

What will trump do?
Attack Russia if Russia attack Israel?
First of all everybody knew something like this will happen one day.
Russia and Israel still has a strong relationships.
Russia citizens that are jews are in millions.
Russia will never attack Israel but Israel for now until the matter is resolved will not attack Iranians in Syria.
Iran will be laughing her ass out cos Russia has never got involved btw her and Israel.

Nothing will ever make Israel not to attack Iran , if them like make them build cave inside Russia
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by hotwax: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
seunny4lif:

Where has S300 operated in Syria?
Your news is not even on CNN or BBC.
S300 and S400 is been operated by Russia and Russia has never used it against Israel or USA.

Even the last USA strikes on Syria, US General confirmed it that Russians never make an attempted to take down US missiles, that the only anti-aircraft fired are S200 by Syria army.

Na fact I go use nail you here today.

You want link from CNN or BBC? Here it is

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-22652131

Shame
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by hotwax: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
seunny4lif:

You are just another Olodo
Show me when it was Operated?

So you are shifting your argument to if it's used or not.

You have no shame. You encountered fact and u quickly shifted. Atleast you were exposed. I nairaland deserve an apology from you for your fake news
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by WaywardSon(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wakago:
At least even the short period you might have spent on nairaland since you joined should be enough for you to know much about military prowess of Israel. Smh!
so essentially saying, nairaland.com is your only and sole source of information about current affairs. Man Im typing to idiots. Do yourself a favour nairaland Grandpa and log off. Open a Facebook account or twitter or just turn on cnn-its a TV station on cable satellite. And have sense. Cant be that hard mate
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by bankylan: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=seunny4lif post=71306868]
Olodo
It was S200 build by USSR and sold to them since 1980s[/quot
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by BruncleZuma: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
mach7:
Wrong bro. Something really happened. The Russians did not attack Turkey directly, because doing so would probably have escalated beyond Turkey and involved other NATO nations. However, they banned the importation of agricultural products from Turkey into the Russian market, imposed visa restriction on Turks visiting Russia for work or business and strongly advised Russians from going to Turkish resorts for summer holidays. These three measures caused a loss of over $2bn to the Turkish economy within 6 months. To resolve the dispute, the Turkish president formally apologized, compensation was paid to Russia for the downed aircraft and lives lost, and the Turkish Prime Minister (Binari Yildirim) who approved the hit was sacked from government.

At present, the Turks are firmly within Russia's orbit of influence evidenced by the sale of Russian S400 air defense systems to Turkey and the support by Turkey of Russia's position in Syria.

When dealing with a potential or actual enemy, not everything requires a direct response. There is something called "asymmetric response".

Moreso, you said "planes". It was one plane (SU24) that was shot down.

I couldn't find the retaliation but thanks for the answer.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by seunny4lif(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
cool
Gbam
One piece you are missing is Israel PM has visited Russa more than any other leaders.
Russia allowed Israel to operat in Syria.
Russia will never go to war with Israel becos most Russians are Israel citizen too.
dermmy:

When people use some old religious beliefs to analyse present day realities i always laugh. If Israel can't be defeated why is Netanyahu always running to America. Why is he so obsessed with Iran having nukes. We all know the victories Israel had in the past wars were as a result of US support. Israel has been receiving military aid from America since 1965, if the israeli believes in their might then they should stand alone. We have to tell ourselves the truth Israel can't take on Russia or China as some nairalanders think. Even US won't allow it to degenerate to that level diplomatic channels would be open to avoid that. If Israel is really powerful it won't need the help of US. I still don't know how Israel wants to defeat Russia or China someone should just give me an analysis of that. That's why i hate posting comment on such topic, i just commend people who are well informed

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Kylce042(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
seunny4lif:

What will trump do?
Attack Russia if Russia attack Israel?
First of all everybody knew something like this will happen one day.
Russia and Israel still has a strong relationships.
Russia citizens that are jews are in millions.
Russia will never attack Israel but Israel for now until the matter is resolved will not attack Iranians in Syria.
Iran will be laughing her ass out cos Russia has never got involved btw her and Israel.

So false go and start watching AJ news for proper info. Israel is alied to America. The Jewish Americans are the richest people in the world

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by bankylan: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
dermmy:

It is pointless talking about Russia -Isreal conflict as the two nations currently are partners and they have mechanism in place to avoid confrontation in Syria. If for the sake of argument , we want to talk about Isreal-China or Isreal-Russia open confrontation, it is going to be destructive for both even in conventional war. While Russia and China have more military assets,and troops and maybe better logistics to move assets, Isreali seems to have better war tactics and 'GOD FACTOR'. We can only debate it, but the chance of it happening is less than 1%. None will go nuclear as no one wins a nuclear war!...Besides, Russia or China will not start a war with Isreal because of US as both will do everything possible to avoid any confrontation with ALMIGHTY AMERICA.....Over 200 Russian mercineries were killed by the US early this year, and Russia dare not retaliate.....Russia is not as powerful again after the Soviet fall....Putin as ex KGB is just trying to portray an image...But if I am to go into my Bible, there will inevitably be a time when Russia, China, Iran, and some nations will rise against Isreal.........This event will come after rapture, and it will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ.....There is an everlasting covenant upon Isreal. Open your Bible to Zephania 2 when God says GAZA shall be desolate and situate it with the current events in Gaza strip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by seunny4lif(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kylce042:

So false go and start watching AJ news for proper info. Israel is alied to America. The Jewish Americans are the richest people in the world
AJ news
That station is worst more than CNN and BBC
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Wakago: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
WaywardSon:
so essentially saying, nairaland.com is your only and sole source of information about current affairs. Man Im typing to idiots. Do yourself a favour nairaland Grandpa and log off. Open a Facebook account or twitter or just turn on cnn-its a TV station on cable satellite. And have sense. Cant be that hard mate
So you knew all these information channels yet you typed rubbish.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by bankylan: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
AND PUTING HAS SPOKEN.......HE DECLINED TO BLAME ISREAL.....CALLS IT TRAGIC EVENT!!!!

PUTIN IS TOUGH, BUT NENTAYAHU IS TOUGHER!!!!

THERE CAN'T BE A WAR BETWEEN THE TWO.....NOT FOR SOME YEARS TO COME!!
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by dermmy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
bankylan:

It is pointless talking about Russia -Isreal conflict as the two nations currently are partners and they have mechanism in place to avoid confrontation in Syria. If for the sake of argument , we want to talk about Isreal-China or Isreal-Russia open confrontation, it is going to be destructive for both even in conventional war. While Russia and China have more military assets,and troops and maybe better logistics to move assets, Isreali seems to have better war tactics and 'GOD FACTOR'. We can only debate it, but the chance of it happening is less than 1%. None will go nuclear as no one wins a nuclear war!......But if I am to go into my Bible, there will inevitable be a time when Russia, China, Iran, and some nations will rise against Isreal.........This event will come after rapture, and it will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ.....There is an everlasting covenant upon Isreal. Open your Bible to Zephania 2 when God says GAZA shall be desolate and situate it with the current events in the Bible.

During the 6 day war of 1967 arab countries imposed oil embargo on countries supporting israel so that should tell you Israel had been winning wars with the help of some allies. Bro pls forget that GOD factor and wake up to reality. During the Yom Kippur war of 1973 Egypt was kicking israel ass with advanced soviet weaponry fire did not fall from heaven, US couldn't come in this time because they knew the arabs would impose another oil embargo. US was left with this choice either to stand aloof and allow the Arabs to defeat israel or come in to help israel and risk another oil embargo. Israel continued to suffer defeat from the hands of Egypt and Syria but it got to a point US couldn't take it anymore, US listened to the cry of the israelis and started shipping military supplies to Israel, israel was now in a better position to face the arabs but as usual the arab struck with another oil embargo that shook the world it's called 1973 oil crisis or oil shock.

Let me ask this question. Why was Israel unable to repel such attack from its enemies without the help of US. The israel i know in the bible fought her enemies without the help of any nation. Pls we are in modern times pls wake up to realities around you.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by WaywardSon(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wakago:
So you knew all these information channels yet you typed rubbish.
took those words right out of my mouth. There might be hope for you
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by bizzibodi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
illitrate:
breaking news update about this

The plane was downed by a syrian s200 attempting to shoot down israeli jet

https://www.rt.com/news/438686-syria-russia-s200-il20/
An amebo plane who is not intelligent enuff 2 know that 4 islaeli bogeys bearing toward her is DEATH,that 1 na spy plane?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert / THE 50 Most Powerful Men In The World 2009!!! / Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.