Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

In Need Of Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Advice (524 Views)

Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors / I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Advice by Candyflox(f): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2018
If a man stops you from going to a vigil because ur in a long distance relationship and he thinks that how girls get spoilt and start using vigil as an excuse.. What should you do. Is he right to stop you or is he wrong
Re: In Need Of Advice by msjanet(f): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Just talk to him and make him understand, I think he already has that perception about ladies using going to vigil as excuses to commit different vices.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice by Atoby: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Candyflox:

If a man stops you from going to a vigil because ur in a long distance relationship and he thinks that how girls get spoilt and start using vigil as an excuse.. What should you do. Is he right to stop you or is he wrong
GO WATCH DE VIDEO HEREu
Re: In Need Of Advice by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2018
Lol......

I don't blame the dude though

But again he don't trust you, stop asking if he's right or wrong, just try and build trust between you both, I'm sure if there's trust he wouldn't give such excuse as why he don't want to to attend the vigil...

Though girls are chameleon you can't change them angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Advice by pharmagba: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2018
DIs cuss with him, tell him he could call you during the vigil
Put your phone on vibration during vigil, if he calls pick at once let him hear the background prayers.
I think the trust building stage you are in still need more reassuring, but make sure you demand this from him as well

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Advice by pharmagba: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2018
DIscuss with him, tell him he could call you during the vigil
Put your phone on vibration during vigil, if he calls pick at once let him hear the background prayers.
I think the trust building stage you are in still need more reassuring, but make sure you demand this from him as well
Re: In Need Of Advice by Candyflox(f): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2018
I know trust is not easy and yes girls are this and that but hv been with him long enough and we r about to tie the knot i feel having trust issues nw feels somehow.. He is calling it being overprotective anyway tnx for all your advice i will build the trust
Re: In Need Of Advice by chiommy123(f): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2018
Pls do not allow anyone to tamper with your spiritual life be it your father husband whoever. He is stopping you now and you think he'll allow you when you get married. Do you also control him over there

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice by anochuko01(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2018
trust issues.
beginning of the end of relationships.
next time take a selfie and and send it to himcheesy
Re: In Need Of Advice by anochuko01(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2018
chiommy123:
Pls do not allow anyone to tamper with your spiritual life be it your father husband whoever. He is stopping you now and you think he'll allow you when you get married. Do you also control him over there
lol. he's not stopping her. man is just scared. she should make him trust her, and he should also learn to trust her.
Re: In Need Of Advice by xtervaganza(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2018
I sincerely can't count the amount of times I've had smashed girls who were going to “vigil”
Re: In Need Of Advice by gistsky: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
If you have a brother or sister, always go with the person and tell your guy to be calling you even while in the church to confirm by talking to your brother or sister as well preferably your brother.
Re: In Need Of Advice by frozen70(f): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Who is he to you ?

Are you serving God for him or for your own intentions

What you are asking God for, will he do it for you ?

What has your vigil got to do with him maybe he taught you are praying with his name, if he feels that you are using it as an excuse to hop around then let him do the necessary things and take you inside his house the proper way

He is restricting your movement because he thinks you want to flex

Person wey go flex go still flex no matter how you pin am down.

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice by Wilfredpat22(f): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
pharmagba:
DIs cuss with him, tell him he could call you during the vigil

She can put a tape or audio of Pastor Tb Joshua and fast forward to where the crowd is praying then call her bf.that does not stop her from opening her legs

Long distance relationship gives us the privilege to enjoy ourselves. It is you guys that trust is a lot and it kills you. We don’t like putting our eggs in one basket.

As we always say ‘Closed legs does not pay bills, Open legs does’
Re: In Need Of Advice by tunize(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nah as some girls of this generation dey do na nor be the guy fault..
But on this ground if u ar clean why should u stop worshipping God cos one boy get trust issue is not right.for u to talk thinz out
Re: In Need Of Advice by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Candyflox:
I know trust is not easy and yes girls are this and that but hv been with him long enough and we r about to tie the knot i feel having trust issues nw feels somehow.. He is calling it being overprotective anyway tnx for all your advice i will build the trust
what are you looking for at night, can't you do the vigil in your house.Be bold, tell him you want to taste something different.

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God, This Wedding Photo Ehh / Virginity. / God Is Good Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.