Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors (2264 Views)

A Brotherly Advise....all Bachelors Gather Here / The Type Of Woman Worth Chasing ( A Revelation For All Bachelors ) / Open Letter To All Bachelors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by GreatResearcher: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Achieve most of your dreams before getting married.

6 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by GreatResearcher: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
According to research, marriage is among the factors that kill dreams.

2 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yimu. How many bachelors own duplexes and mansions? Better go put ur house in order before spewing what we don't know.

Abi we send u message marry the gold digger you married?

5 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yimu. How many bachelors own duplexes and mansions? Better go put ur house in order before spewing what we don't know.

Achieving one's dreams must it mean owning a duplex. Dis woman sef.. It cud be anything naw...

11 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by iLegendd(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
GreatResearcher:
You again? So, you've finally turned to a relationship coach? grin

When you were getting married, I told you to hold on and read a certain article I wrote, but you said it was too late. Hmm. How time flies.

The secret of a happy marriage is understanding how women work and being a man of principle who isn't a pushover nor abusive, too protective or desperate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Miniso:
Achieving one's dreams must it mean owning a duplex. Dis woman sef.. It cud be anything naw...
Marriage does not cut short anyone's dream if u serious about it.

2 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Olorunnim: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Did we not advise you not to rush into the marriage?
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by GreatResearcher: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
iLegendd:

When you were getting married, I told you to hold on and read a certain article I wrote, but you said it was too late. Hmm. How time flies.

The secret of a happy marriage is understanding how women work and being a man of principle who isn't a pushover nor abusive, too protective or desperate.
pls send me dat book

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
GreatResearcher:
pls send me dat book
It's too late. Sorry about that. Sadly, none of our books is free either. All the best, dear.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by GreatResearcher: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

what is mansion compare to peace of mind?
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by emergingstars: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Single, serious and searching, send your details and picture to high-match@hal.com.ng. it's free, private, no one needs to know you are searching or see your pictures on singles website. It's highly confidential. Send your details today to high-match@hal.com.ng or highmatch@hal.com

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by GreatResearcher: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Miniso:
dont mind dat yeye girl.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by GreatResearcher: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
just hear urself.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by GreatResearcher: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
iLegendd:
It's too late. Sorry about that. Sadly, none of our books is free either. All the best, dear.
hmm
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by 2dice01: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
if you wanna change the world do it when you ain't married

Cus when you get married you can't even change your TV station in Peace cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by anonymuz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
2dice01:
if you wanna change the world do it when you ain't married

Cus when you get married you can't even change your TV station in Peace cheesy
my brother that's true
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by uthlaw: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
What is even special about this marriage of a thing,some guys have even tired of sex before marriage...
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by FreshShavedBalls(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hear ye hear ye!
Free thineself from the feminine imperative
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Esthered: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Marriage is also a dream for some guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by 2dice01: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2019
anonymuz:
my brother that's true
No be lie Baba
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:

so op is married? shocked from his writeup its like he"s regretting getting married grin grin grin grin.when a man is already married and u see him talking like this it can only mean one thing.....he"s not happy in his marriage.

3 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Olorunnim:
Did we not advise you not to rush into the marriage?
grin grin grin inside life

2 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by skywalker240(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2019
Omo one of the greatest freedom in naija is been single.
op is stylishly crying "had i known" grin
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by obi4eze(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Martinez39(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
It does if you haven't achieved your dreams yet. Family is sacrifice. grin
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Martinez39(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
obi4eze:
Mr. OP I have gone through some of your threads and I just want to tell you the blunt truth:

You are stupid. In fact you are very stupid to be a man.
Lol. I and iLegend tried talking sense into him but he was very stubborn — very stubborn! A foolish man beyond advice is bound to learn the hard way. I don't pity simps, let them burn.

2 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Martinez39(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
iLegendd:
grin grin grin grin

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Says one who is to be fed and catered for. Madam go and sit down!
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Martinez39(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
what is mansion compare to peace of mind?
By this very statement, it is established that life has taught you some things. Whatever bitter/unpleasant experience you had, just know that you are to be help responsible due to your stubbornness and foolishness.

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by GreatResearcher: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Foolish?
Martinez39:
By this very statement, it is established that life has taught you some things. Whatever bitter/unpleasant experience you had, just know that you are to be help responsible due to your stubbornness and foolishness.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Martinez39(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Foolish?
Yes. I have followed your updates on your marriage and subsequent complaints. I don't mean to offend you, you are plain foolish. So many poor decisions on your part and you stubbornly refused to yield to the advices of sensible men on this forum instead you paid attention to the stupid women on this thread. It's too late to help you. Just hope you remain in one piece when the sour episode is finished.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Girl Prostitute / SHOCKING: Spoil Me If You Want A Small S*x Machine Like Me - Miriam Best Says / Cardi B Goes Bare Showing All She Got In Recent Photo To Adveritise Her New Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.