Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? (1587 Views)

Help Me Win My Academy Challenge / I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) / I Need A Man Right Now Who Can Satify Me In Bed, My Husbands Sex Game Is Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by naijanewstv(f): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Good day everyone. I need help, can't bear the burden anymore. I feel terrible on the inside. I feel God too will never forgive me. I feel I am not fit to be called my husbands wife. It took a stranger to beat and bring me back to reality. I feel my sins can never be forgiven. Please I need help and prayers for God not to forsake me. My story is a long story but I will make it small for reading. My husband is not on any social network that is why I am free writing to you for help.

I got married December 2002 and my husband was working in one company back then, after 6 years, he lost the job. He lost the job and tried getting another one but nobody helped him. Before that, he opened a wine shop for me with his savings and truly, I am good in business. He begged and asked me, let's team up and do the wine business but I felt he is coming in to know what comes in and goes. So I refused.

He started sitting at home and truly I don't know what possessed me. I started seeing him as a failure and an infidel. I give him food, sometimes I don't care if he has fed. If he begs me for money, I will ridicule him before I give them to him. He do help out even in cooking but my main concern was for him to bring money to the table. I stopped my in-laws from entering their brothers house because he has lost his voice . He later got a job at the east, I threatened him that if he accepts to leave me and the children for just 24 hours, that the marriage will be over. He stayed back. I don't even want to write somethings because some people will curse me.

Last four years, my husband got a job, that was what he told me. By then his clothes are worn out. He told me but I never gave him any money. I started seeing some new clothes on his body after months he started the job, so when I asked him, he said his younger brother sent him some of his clothes from east.

His brother too was still managing . I never cared to know where my husband works or how he goes to the place of work or how he comes home. All I want to hear from him is money for upkeep. Truth be told, we have not had s!ex for the past 6 and half years, I had an affair outside too but I stopped.

My husband doesn't even come to me because I have so abused him and I don't even care . My husband started bringing money home but I never knew his work place.

He told me his pay was 40k and he will take the job because he can't find another one either. He is happy he now contributes to the feeding but at night he sleeps inside his children's room and before I could wake up in the morning, he has bath his children and left for work. I saw he didn't even care about me in the house and even if I tell him let's sit down for a talk, he will sit down and won't say a word. Immediately I finished what I wants to say, he will get up and leave.

I too was feeling he will ease off with time, but that never happened so I didn't even care. We have 4 kids( twins girls and 2 boys). It just took me last three months to understand the kind of job my husband is into.

He left for work and forgot his phone where he was charging it at the kitchen switch. I was at the kitchen with my helper preparing the food the children will take to school when his phone rang and rang. I shouted, why did he forget his phone? So when it started ringing again, I pressed the receiver and what I heard was oga dry cleaner good morning, I hope you are coming this morning to iron those clothes because my husband have no clothes to wear tomorrow? I switched the phone off because I felt is a wrong number.

The caller called back, I shouted wrong number madam. She said what is wrong number, is this not oga dry cleaners phone? I said it's wrong number. The woman started abusing me, so you stole his phone? Better go and return that phone to that poor man before she swears for me, she said a lot of hurtful words to me. That if I don't return that phone to that man, God will turn his problems to mine.

I switched off the phone to go back to my cooking thinking that it was a wrong number. My husband came back after 20 minutes , took his phone and left. I did not ask him of anything because he was in a haste.

When he got back in the evening was when I told him about the call and he said yes that it was not a wrong number, that it was his customer that called, that he is doing house to house dry cleaning and ironing for people, that it's the job he has been into for four years now and that is where he is feeding and paying the children school fees from. He didn't say another word and left. I later asked him of their office, he said no office that he goes to people's houses, takes their clothes and go to his friends house wash them and iron them and bag it in a nylon. That they don't have any office yet but they both saved and bought a big generator for ironing. That a friend of his introduced him to the business, that they do it together, they wash today and iron tomorrow depending on the weather.

I have failed as a wife and I feel I should leave his life because I have caused him so much pain. I don't know how to start making amends. Even with everything I did to him, he never forgets my birthday date and he will send me a message . I want to get his heart back but i don't know where to start. I can rent a shop for him to start fully his business but I don't know if he will accept that. I feel he is just there because of his children and not me anymore. Please what can I do because even with all I did to him. He still never left me, never abused me , he comes home to me and the children, still take part in house chores . Even when visitors come and he is around, hardly can you see his angry. I need help, where can I start to make amends please. Your friends should please tell me where to start ?

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/09/how-do-i-win-my-husbands-heart-again.html

1 Like

Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by CDCEO001: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Maybe someone else can help you, not me for now as the story just make me vex.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by chiommy123(f): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
hmmmm.. Marriage oh marriage God please help your children. The thing weak me too
Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by Evanse820(f): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
This story is just so annoying that I can't even imagine I'm replying angry

Na wah for you madam
Make amends kwa

Try your luck!!!
Your husband might forgive you

1 Like

Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by mgtow: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
This story makes me very angry. Even if it is just fiction, I know plenty women that are capable of this. Descendants of Jezebel, born and bathed in greed, selfishness and wickedness. Such a husband is definitely a better man than I am.

4 Likes

Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by carzola(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
If you rather be single than
Marry this one hit the like
Button.....

Let's gather for a meeting

Enough is Enough!!!

5 Likes

Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by NEZON(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wow,God pls help me to be like ur husband,
4 u madam,serious u did all dis to him,i mean real lif not movie hmmm seriously am sorry u jus d devil 2 ur sef,
Well i tink u av to gather ur kids n prepare a good meal ,but do dis wen u knw he gonna com bak early,n ur kids n u shw all go dow on knee n plead 4 u,
Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by frozen70(f): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Horrible

If within you, your conscience is disturbing you, then follow this advice

You really displayed total wickedness without reservation o this man of which you know very well

Wake him up on Saturday midnight tell him you want to discuss something that has been bothering you and you need his cooperation

Go on your knees and confess how you gave devil a self contained apartment in your life, even if he ask you to stand up tell him you prefer that position as a punishment for yourself

Ask him to forgive you and help you to rehabilitate your life and attitude towards him

If he ask you why all this?

Tell him your have been very wicked and bad to him
You want him to forgive you and give you peace of mind that you are no longer happy because of all the wicked things you have done to him

Cry out your life, until he begs you to stop crying, keep crying till you run out if water from your eyes

If he accepts your apology and with time your mind starts getting happy and happier with you, after some days

Ask him what he needs to extablish his business to grow stronger, tell him to take a survey on the cost of it, when he gets the total cost including the shop or office

Bear the full cost as a penalty for all you have done against him

Do so and you will experience peace of mind and marriage

4 Likes

Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by Stellamariss(f): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
u are really a wicked woman,,do u even have conscience at all?
Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by Les: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
My dad said any organization headed by a woman is in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by viceddy95(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
The thing that motivated you to act towards him like that,,,should also push you to beg for forgiveness for 3 months.....yeye dy worry you....
After opening a shop for you,,you decided to start treating him like trash with his investment upon your greedy life because things are rough for him........

That man try,,I would have use you for money making ritual......better go and beg him....
Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Why am I finding this post annoying?
If than man ever forgives you, he'll never know peace
The only forgiveness you deserve is what you are getting now. Never beg him for forgiveness, rather, beg him to treat you like a betrayer that you are.

Like WTF?
Insult me all you like, but as a woman never bruise my ego as a man. It's one offence I'll never forgive you.

I first of all have an unforgiving spirit, am not proud to say it, but that's just who I am.

Bruise my ego and I'll never forgive you till I die.
I always tell my guys that it'll take an extremely meek woman to be with me.
I don't drink nor smoke, I don't womanize, I'm not abusive, I'm not authoritative, I'm just unforgiving

I pray your husband is as unforgiving as me. #Nonsense
Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by pansophist(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
A man can be the bread winner of the household for 20 years, and all will be fine. But a woman for one month and the whole neighbourhood will not be at peace.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by Lagbaja01(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Silence speaks louder than words.....
Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by Silas0(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
CDCEO001:
Maybe someone else can help you, not me for now as the story just make me vex.
Bros na so the story vex me too. I bin think say she go conclude the story with the guy blowing make I happy for the guy head!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by falcon01: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Its gone it can't be retrieved.
Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by CDCEO001: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Silas0:
Bros na so the story vex me too. I bin think say she go conclude the story with the guy blowing make I happy for the guy head!
The story still dey vex me.
Re: Am Confused: What Can I Do To Win My Husbands Heart Again? by Elushops(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin cheesy u better hold on to him before he turned to be Robert in Acrimony

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? / Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup / Wickedness! Man Kick Lady That Was Tw£rking In A Club. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.