Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? (1594 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by DaddySimple: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Before you answer this question, please take note that HIV is not only contacted through sex. We should take a view from all different angles.

You met someone you fell in love with and this person is so much of the perfect kind of person you have always wanted to spend the rest of your life with.

Will you still marry the person if you find out the person is HIV positive and you are negative?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by blackpanthar: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2019
its YOUR LIFE.... simply go to a doctor for counseling and they can let you know your options... I believe there are DRUGS the HIV person would take that would ensure they do not transmit it... OR, since you say it is LOVE, then you can share the disease with them and take the drugs and live happily for the rest of your life together...

NO ONE CAN FAULT YOU FOR FINDING LOVE WITH AN INFECTED PERSON, they are still humans too.

DaddySimple:
Before you answer this question, please take note that HIV is not only contacted through sex. We should take a view from all different angles.

You met someone you fell in love with and this person is so much of the perfect kind of person you have always wanted to spend the rest of your life with.

Will you still marry the person if you find out the person is HIV positive and you are negative?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2019
I won't but I know people who have.

The lady was infected with the virus by her former husband. She divorced him, now she's married to someone else, who knew all about her status beforehand. Love conquers all, they say.

Them during their traditional wedding.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by dmltoyin(m): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2019
I can't
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by youngest85(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2019
If money is involved........ money is love mehn
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by DaddySimple: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2019
blackpanthar:
its YOUR LIFE.... simply go to a doctor for counseling and they can let you know your options... I believe there are DRUGS the HIV person would take that would ensure they do not transmit it... OR, since you say it is LOVE, then you can share the disease with them and take the drugs and live happily for the rest of your life together...

NO ONE CAN FAULT YOU FOR FINDING LOVE WITH AN INFECTED PERSON, they are still humans too.

Why are you advising instead of answering the question. The topic didn't say "advise someone about marrying someone who is HIV positive".

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by blazepascal(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2019
I cant i cant mess it up many pple are now livin wit that deadly disease and it pains me most that they still pass the disease to a healthy being
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by blazepascal(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2019
I cant i cant mess it up many pple are now livin wit that deadly disease and it pains me most that they still pass the disease to a healthy being
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by luvyaself95(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Make she get HIV first...
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I won't but I know people who have.

The lady was infected with the virus by her former husband. She divorced him, now she's married to someone else, who knew all about her status beforehand. Love conquers all, they say.

Them during their traditional wedding.

hmmmmmm wonders of love

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

hmmmmmm wonders of love

Where have you been, Marty? Long time, no see.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Where have you been, Marty? Long time, no see.
before now ,just busy with work/jobs as usual unfortunately was admitted on Thursday for malarial/typhoid according to doctor, but I'm home now, though better now unlike Thursday, recovering gradually....

so xup how u doing?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:
before now ,just busy with work/jobs as usual unfortunately was admitted on Thursday for malarial/typhoid according to doctor, but I'm home now, though better now unlike Thursday, recovering gradually....

so xup how u doing?

Awwww, get well soon & take your meds smiley

Doing good, thanks.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2019
No, I can't.....
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Doing good, thanks.
O'Shea;o wife material for the serious guy'sgrin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Doing good, thanks.
O'Shea ;o wife material for the serious guy'sgrin
XhosaNostra:

Doing good, thanks.
O'Shea shocked wife material for the serious guy'sgrin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

O'Shea;o wife material for the serious guy'sgrin

But you're my friend & I want you to get better lol.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

yeah yeah I agree we aregrin I'm only saying guy's who are serious should see that quality you just exhibited, that's all.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

hey nostra ,you know her "blackvicky" ? I'm having a feeling about that moniker ...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

yeah yeah I agree we aregrin I'm only saying guy's who are serious should see that quality you just exhibited, that's all.

Only with people I care about, don't exaggerate it lol. Otherwise, a random person could conk over & die, I wouldn't feel a thing tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

hey nostra ,you know her "blackvicky" ? I'm having a feeling about that moniker ...

Who do you think is behind it?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Who do you think is behind it?

forgotten her previous moniker, but I'm very sure we know each other so well on Nairaland though we barely talk, eish wtf!

That moniker knows me too well on Nairaland and I know her too just that I can't remember her name,she's a black tall girl,and slim!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Only with people I care about, don't exaggerate it lol. Otherwise, a random person could conk over & die, I wouldn't feel a thing tongue

really, now I seegrin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

forgotten her previous moniker, but I'm very sure we know each other so well on Nairaland though we barely talk, eish wtf!

That moniker knows me too well on Nairaland and I know her too just that I can't remember her name,she's a black tall girl,and slim!

Hmmmm...

She does have a familiar vibe.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...

She does have a familiar vibe.
exactly, well it could be makydebbie ,you remember her?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

She's still around though.

I was thinking of another one that deleted a while back. Can't remember the name now, but she was dating a Nigerian guy.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 9:06am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

She's still around though.

I was thinking of another one that deleted a while back. Can't remember the name now, but she was dating a Nigerian guy.

dating a Nigerian guy,ummmm OK abeg make we talk about you jor! how far nau how ur man doing, siblings and em lionezza
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

dating a Nigerian guy,ummmm OK abeg make we talk about you jor! how far nau how ur man doing, siblings and em lionezza

I haven't seen or spoken to Lioness in a while, but I believe she's still around because someone quoted a post of hers yesterday. Go look for her in that Kenya vs. Nigeria thread

Lol Marty, I'm doing great. I don't like to discuss my personal life, but all is as it should be, I'd say.
What became of the rat problem you had a while back?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by makydebbie(f): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

I'm still very much around, and active in bbnaija threads.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
makydebbie:

I'm still very much around, and active in bbnaija threads.

oh OK.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Martin0(m): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I haven't seen or spoken to Lioness in a while, but I believe she's still around because someone quoted a post of hers yesterday. Go look for her in that Kenya vs. Nigeria thread

Lol Marty, I'm doing great. I don't like to discuss my personal life, but all is as it should be, I'd say.
What became of the rat problem you had a while back?

oh them come use chemical kill the rat them ooogrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do About My Situation? / I Need Advise From A Savagery Husband / Every Nigerian Girl Wants An Akwa Ibom Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.