Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup (1594 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by MiztaYouneek(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
I don't know if its just me that think this way but it amazes me to think that its very rear to see a lady that is outing without any makeup be it light or heavy.
Those heavy ones sometimes makes me really wonder how they feel whenever they wear it on. Though the ones that do very light makeup is somehow much better than those very heavy makeup with eyelashes that looks like an umbrella lol.

In all these though, I know it makes them look both beautiful for some and horrible for some but my question is, what is so wrong with a lady going for an outing or event without any form of makeup be it light or heavy? Like just take your bath, rob your cream, brush your hair, wear your dress and off you go.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by seniorgozman(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
The funny thing is that the makeup is for their fellow ladies

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by anthonyuncle(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
low self esteem and lack of confidence

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by habsydiamond(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Like one of my secondary school teachers use to say " if u want to see the real side of a woman, go to her house by 5am..when she just set wake up" na there the secret dey. Majority of dem no fine na makeup be them foundation ...just like monkey no get skills na tree near tree oo

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by Lamanii22(f): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
anthonyuncle:
low self esteem and lack of confidence

No not that... It gives a different look... A girl shouldn't have one look... And it's also good for the camera... I don't apply make up everyday though.... Cause i kinda feel it would fade away my natural beauty...
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by pharrell8(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
It seems u wanna be scared cos most of d ladies av shaved their eyebrow den imagine u walking into d room seeing dem like DAT.. grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by Magnoliaa(f): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
How many ladies are these, really, for you to come to this conclusion?

And, is it a problem to you?

There's nothing wrong with however a lady chooses to go out. In looks. 'Long as it's decent.

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by Magnoliaa(f): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
seniorgozman:
The funny thing is that the makeup is for their fellow ladies

Ohhh, so now it's not to attract men? Lolz
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
MiztaYouneek:
I don't know if its just me that think this way but it amazes me to think that its very rear to see a lady that is outing without any makeup be it light or heavy.
Those heavy ones sometimes makes me really wonder how they feel whenever they wear it on. Though the ones that do very light makeup is somehow much better than those very heavy makeup with eyelashes that looks like an umbrella lol.

In all these though, I know it makes them look both beautiful for some and horrible for some but my question is, what is so wrong with a lady going for an outing or event without any form of makeup be it light or heavy? Like just take your bath, rob your cream, brush your hair, wear your dress and off you go.

It's you guys fault, because if she's on makeup, the probability of you asking her out is higher.

Ugly or not, you guys like and appreciate a lady on makeup more than the one that's not.

So don't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by StrikeBack(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lamanii22:

No not that... It gives a different look... A girl shouldn't have one look... And it's also good for the camera... I don't apply make up everyday though.... Cause i kinda feel it would fade away my natural beauty...
With that your head like bicycle seat. Anyways you look beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by pocohantas(f): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
I will only go out without makeup if it is late or those casual waka with my gees.

The moment I wear correct clothe and most importantly- my heels, I must use makeup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
There's this girl working for one customer of mine, she thinks I am having crush on her so that's why I look at her curiously whenever I go there to see her boss, she doesn't know I'm amazed with the canopy called eye lashes in her eyes so I stare at her like I get something for her
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by Blackvic1: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
It’s caused by lack of confidence and low self esteem the really pretty ones don’t make up they only do it for validation and some there faces aren’t really that great so they cover it up with makeup
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by Lamanii22(f): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
StrikeBack:
With that your head like bicycle seat. Anyways you look beautiful!

Loooool... Thanks anyways...
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by AstroG: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Magnoliaa:
How many ladies are these, really, for you to come to this conclusion?

And, is it a problem to you?

There's nothing wrong with however a lady chooses to go out. In looks. 'Long as it's decent.

Hmmmm undecided

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

In all these though, I know it makes them look both beautiful for some and horrible for some but my question is, [b]what is so wrong with a lady going for an outing or event without any form of makeup be it light or heavy? [/b]Like just take your bath, rob your cream, brush your hair, wear your dress and off you go.

A night out or a special event is because people want to feel glamorous at these events.

I had an addiction for make up and I really had to have a word with myself. I tried to stop it but it gave me anxiety, the idea of being bare faced and not doing my eyebrows. I was suffering physically 'ill' at the thought of not looking 'kept'

In my case it was the society I grew up in... The pressure to fit in was heavy for a 20s year old me but after age and life experience, I no longer care about make up, eyebrows and nails...

I'm not saying there's anything wrong in grooming but you have to understand your drive, if like me it was low self esteem then make up won't cover that up, so go and cure it.

I'm going back to glam, I can't wait for the make over #2020 grin grin grin

There's nothing wrong in looking your best as long as you understand your motives.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by Magnoliaa(f): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
AstroG:

Hmmmm undecided

okayyy, congrats on having heard that before!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by Magnoliaa(f): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blackvic1:
It’s caused by lack of confidence and low self esteem the really pretty ones don’t make up they only do it for validation and some there faces aren’t really that great so they cover it up with makeup

lolzzz... Celebrities are extremely pretty, and still use makeup.

It's just what it is- looking good and doesn't mean anything else (a low self-esteem or lack of confidence).
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by DeSepiero(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Never to be caught 'unfresh'
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by hify9935(f): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
There's this girl working for one customer of mine, she thinks I am having crush on her so that's why I look at her curiously whenever I go there to see her boss, she doesn't know I'm amazed with the canopy called eye lashes in her eyes so I stare at her like I get something for her
hahahahaha
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by anthonyuncle(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lamanii22:

really?

regarding da looks, change of hairstyles or wigs can do that,

regarding camera, filters and Photoshop can do better

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by WalkerMichael(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Do ladies understand that majority of guys don't like girls on heavy or even light makeup? Especially when they use it ALL THE TIME (because there are some ladies like that). I think asides low self esteem & probably very low confidence, they wear makeups because of their fellow women...

I dislike girls on makeups lol... Do they even understand the after effects of the regular use of chemicals on their skin?? Being a man is one of the best thing in the world.

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by WalkerMichael(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tela101:

It's you guys fault, because if she's on makeup, the probability of you asking her out is higher.

Ugly or not, you guys like and appreciate a lady on makeup more than the one that's not.

So don't blame them.

Definitely not me!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by MiztaYouneek(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Do ladies understand that majority of guys don't like girls on heavy or even light makeup? Especially when they use it ALL THE TIME (because there are some ladies like that). I think asides low self esteem & probably very low confidence, they wear makeups because of their fellow women...

I dislike girls on makeups lol... Do they even understand the after effects of the regular use of chemicals on their skin?? Being a man is one of the best thing in the world.

Chaiii that girl in that picture deserves to be in jail lol.. That is called impersonation for crying out loud. I remember one comedy when they said some girls find it hard to receive their blessings from God because after praying, the day God will decide to send the blessings through Angels, when the Angels carry the girls original picture and reach her house, they will see another different face with heavy make up and then they take the blessing back to God and tell God they didn't see the person in the picture that they were suppose to give the blessing
Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by WalkerMichael(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

Chaiii [b]that girl in that picture deserves to be in jail lol.. [/b]That is called impersonation for crying out loud. I remember one comedy when they said some girls find it hard to receive their blessings from God because after praying, the day God will decide to send the blessings through Angels, when the Angels carry the girls original picture and reach her house, they will see another different face with heavy make up and then they take the blessing back to God and tell God they didn't see the person in the picture that they were suppose to give the blessing

Hahahahahahaha.. You've seen nothing bro. Just head to Google and type "Nigerian girls makeup transformation before vs after" you'd be shocked.... Na low esteem sha left to me. May thunder fire whoever introduced makeup to Nigeria!!!

Re: Why Is It Hard For Ladies To Go Out Without Makeup by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Definitely not me!!!

Well, that's a first...

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do About My Situation? / I Regretted Choosing The Wrong Girl In Our Shop / Happy Birthday To My One And Only Woman; Petyprincess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.