Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility (2743 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Sauron1: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
michelin89:

I smell ashi business here! lipsrsealed

What is ashi? Suya? grin
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by chamotex(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2010
michelin89:

Mich, are you also my responsibility?
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by SisiKill1: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2010
By the way, shouldn't the topic be

"You're not 50-100% HIS responsibility"
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

What is ashi? Suya? grin

An ashi is someone who sells their ass for money.

eg. Sauron. tongue

chamotex:

Mich, are you also my responsibility?

Of course to make me feel good. kiss
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Sauron1: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2010
michelin89:

An ashi is someone who sells their backside for money.
eg. Sauron. tongue

Someone told me every woman is directly or indirectly guilty of it so does that make you an ashi too?

U meet Peter. . . . .Peter takes you out on a date, he buys you gifts to entice you and catch your attention.
You get swooned by the presents he showers on you and then you bed him.
How is this different from a classic ashi apart from the fact that ashis fast-track theirs? grin grin grin
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2010
na2day?:

i have been hiding in bush for a long time now, if not for this oil spill i for still dey hide inside bush  tongue tongue tongue tongue

working on it man, i got a few things i am trying to do so[b] NL is almost out of my blood stream[/b] cool cool cool cool

NL is damn addictive  grin You cannot completely remove it from your blood stream. You will always see threads that make your fingers itch to type grin grin grin
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

Someone told me every woman is directly or indirectly guilty of it so does that make you an ashi too?

U meet Peter. . . . .Peter takes you out on a date, he buys you gifts to entice you and catch your attention.
How is this different from a classic ashi apart from the fact that ashis fast-track theirs? grin grin grin

I have never met a Peter! tongue

I am an exception.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Sauron1: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2010
michelin89:

I am an exception.

But you met Chamotex now and he told me what went down in the pub.
He said X-Large Pop Corn + Pepsi + A ticket to see Harry Porter was all he needed to get to your holy of holies.
Na true? wink
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by chamotex(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2010
michelin89:

Of course to make me feel good. kiss

How many percent?

~Sauron~:

Some girls are funny sha.
Imagine putting a percentage on responsibility as a girlfriend.
Sooner or later we will start whipping out calculator to calculate the ratio and percentage of 'responsibilities'.
Or better yet have a formula for it cheesy
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by yme1(f): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

He said[b] X-Large Pop Corn + Pepsi + A ticket to see Harry Porter [/b] was all he needed to get to your holy of holies.
Na true? wink
rofl. . . .
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by SisiKill1: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
na2day?:

death! ! !  my first wife, how u dey? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Since I divorced you. . . Couldn't be happier. cool
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Sauron1: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2010
chamotex:

Some girls are funny sha.
Imagine putting a percentage on responsibility as a girlfriend.
Sooner or later we will start whipping out calculator to calculate the ratio and percentage of 'responsibilities'.
Or better yet have a formula for it cheesy

There's a formular already to calculate the percentage responsibility.
Eldee knows it. . . . .I am waiting for him to come share it here soon.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

He said X-Large Pop Corn + Pepsi + A ticket to see Harry Porter was all he needed to get to your holy of holies.
Na true? wink

I had already decided to eat him raw but I allowed him to spend because it seemed it made him more confident.  tongue

chamotex:

How many percent?

101%
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by chamotex(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

There's a formular already to calculate the percentage responsibility.
Eldee knows it. . . . .I am waiting for him to come share it here soon.

I'll be waiting for him.

michelin89:

101%

Phew! was thinking like 150% or something
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Sauron1: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
michelin89:

I had already decided to eat him raw but I allowed him to spend because it seemed it made him more confident.  tongue

Come eat me raw too now.
I am more edible than the bony Chamotex. grin

chamotex:

I'll be waiting for him.

He will soon be here. . . . . .Dr Eldee is busy with a Mexican chic.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by chamotex(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

Come eat me raw too now.
I am more edible than the bony Chamotex. grin

Michelin is 50-100% reponsible for my boniness grin
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Sauron1: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2010
chamotex:

Michelin is 50-100% reponsible for my boniness grin

Is Michelin that hardworking? cheesy grin
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by chamotex(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

Is Michelin that hardworking? cheesy grin

She can be lazy most times but when she's on full power, she is quite unstoppable.
Why do you think Eldee ran to a Mexican chic.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Spanishfly(f): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hey guys! Take it easy before jumping into conclusions. My question has already been answered. "No!" I was only asking the girls about their own feelings if their men say something like that. if you read, you would see where I said I asked only because I didn't have at that time and needed. What crime is it to ask?
I even wrote I pitied him because of his other responsibilities but another part was telling me, shouldn't you be also part of his responsibility as in knowing you are okay and that;s why i asked, and I've gotten the answer. "No". It's no big deal.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by rhymz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2010
Funny Enough, a majority of naija babes see relationships that way, Lopsided to their favour.
They claim they want to take you out but you end up paying the bills, they cook a very good meal and invite over, by the time you are through with the meal you realize it's a scheme to ask you for a favour. It's her birthday, she expects you to take her out or host a party for her and still buy her an expensive birthday gift; it is your birthday, they still expect you to take them out and celebrate your birthday and your gift is "I had a good time" or some fake ass chinko stuff. And when you decide to host it, their only contribution is just cooking for you and that's it. Naija babes are serious liabilities when they want to be.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by na2day2(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
luizworld:

NL is damn addictive  grin You cannot completely remove it from your blood stream. You will always see threads that make your fingers itch to type grin grin grin

i bind u! angry angry angry angry my pastor told me i will soon be delivered and my doctor confirmed the low present of NL cells in my blood cool

michelin89:

I am an exception.

liar! ! ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sisi_Kill:

Since I divorced you. . . Couldn't be happier. cool

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry but i really loved u ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry u really did me shegge fa, God dey! angry angry angry angry angry

rhymz:

Funny Enough, a majority of naija babes see relationships that way, Lopsided to their favour.
They claim they want to take you out but you end up paying the bills, they cook a very good meal and invite over, by the time you are through with the meal you realize it's a scheme to ask you for a favour. It's her birthday, she expects you to take her out or host a party for her and still buy her an expensive birthday gift; it is your birthday, they still expect you to take them out and celebrate your birthday and your gift is "I had a good time" or some fake backside chinko stuff. And when you decide to host it, their only contribution is just cooking for you and that's it. Naija babes are serious liabilities when they want to be.

I know right! u nailed it!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2010
Na2day, jobless as usual.

@Sauron and Cham

I don't like leaving traces. . .beware!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by GL(f): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2010
he doesn't even have to tell me cos i don't expect him to be responsible for me.  i think it's normal and responsible for a guy to place his family's needs higher than his girlfriend's.

@ poster,

my understanding of your boyfriend's statement is that he can't be fully responsible for you. if that's so, it's odd that he should say so since you never ask him for money.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by CyberG: 12:56am On Jul 06, 2010
Sounds like one of those USELESS leaches of a girlfriend I know! Go get a job and take care of yourself and NEVER ask him for money! People like you claim women liberation on one hand and then, when the shoe is on the other foot, the man SHOULD be responsible for YOU? Well, after you marry him, have his kids and be a GOOD wife and mother, then watch him do anything and everything for you but until then, get a life and don't be such a pest!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by dbigrod(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2010
[size=15pt]
CyberG:

Sounds like one of those USELESS leaches of a girlfriend I know! Go get a job and take care of yourself and NEVER ask him for money! People like you claim women liberation on one hand and then, when the shoe is on the other foot, the man SHOULD be responsible for YOU? Well, after you marry him, have his kids and be a GOOD wife and mother, then watch him do anything and everything for you but until then, get a life and don't be such a pest!

thanks for this.but u need to  be ready for her insults.

michelin89:

gbam

@poster,
thnks for insulting me.its gud that u even know what 50 % is.that shows dat u will be good enough  for some buying and selling.why dont u engage in pure water or akara bizness.it will do your poor life a world of good.girls like u think dat u are doing d guy a favour by dating him.rubbish.u have  brain and pu**ssy.u use your p**ssy to f**uck but u dont wanna use your brain to work.lazy pig
[/size]
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by SAGoddess: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2010
@ OP!

You are your own responsibility girl, get a job, being his girl doesn't mean he must take care of your needs, you are just a girlfriend, not his wife/child/family!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by SALady(f): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
@Poster I suspect somebody must have took a piss in his Kellogs that morning and he decided to take it out on you. He doesnt sound like an unreasonable guy as he gives you the money whenever he can. My problem though, why is it an expecation on your side that a boyfriend should be responsible for your financial needs? Please dont be that girl.

@bigrod can you calm yourself down
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by SALady(f): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2010
rhymz:

They claim they want to take you out but you end up paying the bills, they cook a very good meal and invite over, by the time you are through with the meal you realize it's a scheme to ask you for a favour. It's her birthday, she expects you to take her out or host a party for her and still buy her an expensive birthday gift; it is your birthday, they still expect you to take them out and celebrate your birthday and your gift is "I had a good time" or some fake backside chinko stuff. And when you decide to host it, their only contribution is just cooking for you and that's it. Naija babes are serious liabilities when they want to be.

Its hard being a 9ja man really, just when I thought SA guys were having it hard with them SA chicks and their psuedo sense of independence not to mention their big mouth. 9ja man have to deal with false virgins and children almost their age. Girl can we please give our men a break. LOL!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by chamotex(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2010
SA Lady:

Its hard being a 9ja man really, just when I thought SA guys were having it hard with them SA chicks and their psuedo sense of independence not to mention their big mouth. 9ja man have to deal with false virgins and children almost their age. Girl can we please give our men a break. LOL!

Marry me!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by iice(f): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2010
@Na2day, you know i'm already married grin
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Spanishfly(f): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2010
SA Lady:

@Poster I suspect somebody must have took a piss in his Kellogs that morning and he decided to take it out on you. He doesnt sound like an unreasonable guy as he gives you the money whenever he can. My problem though, why is it an expecation on your side that a boyfriend should be responsible for your financial needs? Please dont be that girl.

@bigrod can you calm yourself down

Thanks darling. I am not his responsibility. That was the first time i asked because I was down at the moment and i asked him. he did not even say it in a cruel manner. if u read my post, you would see where i said I even pitied him for asking. I just came to ask other girls how they would react or feel. Please if you could read my post again.

CyberG:

Where did i go wrong? So if you are in trouble or so, and you ask your girlfriend to help you, that's being a pest? Maybe you guys really need to read the post again, word for word, alphabet for alphabet before just saying anything that doesn't make sense or relate to my question.

d bigrod:

[size=15pt]
thanks for this.but u need to  be ready for her insults.

gbam

@poster,
thnks for insulting me.its gud that u even know what 50 % is.that shows dat u will be good enough  for some buying and selling.why dont u engage in pure water or akara bizness.it will do your poor life a world of good.girls like u think dat u are doing d guy a favour by dating him.rubbish.u have  brain and pu**ssy.u use your p**ssy to f**uck but u dont wanna use your brain to work.lazy pig
[/size]

I repeat again, you are just an IDI*OT! don't have time for wild useless animals that cannot be tamed.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
SA Lady:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You've got d nerve lady! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Can You Share With Your Lover? / Should A Girl Date Or Marry A Guy She Is Richer Than? / How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.