Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility (2745 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by na2day2(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2010
michelin89:

Na2day, jobless as usual.

shatap dia! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

SA Lady:

Its hard being a 9ja man really, just when I thought SA guys were having it hard with them SA chicks and their psuedo sense of independence not to mention their big mouth. 9ja man have to deal with false virgins and children almost their age. Girl can we please give our men a break. LOL!

ehmm, so when is our wedding coming up again? kiss kiss kiss kiss

chamotex:

Marry me!

shatap my friend, i saw her first! angry angry angry angry angry

iice:

@Na2day, you know i'm already married grin

was i complaining? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by james1(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2010
@poster.good thing you are taking advise,most 9ja gurls dey do anyhow.
@sisi_kill ori'e wanbe'tight!
I laughted and laughted.sensible gurl,your bf had better know and cheerish you,if he is not doing so already.and if he knows what is good for him.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by SALady(f): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2010
@Na2day stop asking questions, all you have to do is set the date and I'll be there

@chamotex, when I reincarnate you'll get a chance to be my first. Dont fight @Na2day we all get our turns

@Ujujoan, its not my nerve trust me, maybe my miseducation blame it on the posts/topics I've been reading. easy now
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by na2day2(m): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2010
SA Lady:

@Na2day stop asking questions, all you have to do is set the date and I'll be there

@chamotex, when I reincarnate you'll get a chance to be my first. Dont fight @Na2day we all get our turns

@Ujujoan, its not my nerve trust me, maybe my miseducation blame it on the posts/topics I've been reading. easy now

date fixed, be there! off to get my tuxedo cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by 190: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2010
U meet Peter. . . . .Peter takes you out on a date, he buys you gifts to entice you and catch your attention.
You get swooned by the presents he showers on you and then you bed him.
How is this different from a classic ashi apart from the fact that ashis fast-track theirs?

spot on!!

grabs popcorn
anxiously waitin 2 see the eclipse of spanishfly and bigrod
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by chamotex(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
na2day?:

shatap my friend, i saw her first! angry angry angry angry angry

Just because you first me reach court no mean say you go win case o
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by SAGoddess: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin @ grown babies and false virgins!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by tkb417(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
very soon 9ja babes will be asking us to pay their rent

nna na wa o
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by chamotex(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2010
tkb417:

nna na wa o

Isn't that already happening? Na today?
HAve you been in this world?
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by SAGoddess: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2010
Yeah, that is when you are not paying for locksmith and and and, your girls have it easy while our men down here want to feel needed, apparently our independence drives them up the wall! The contrast!!!!

tkb417:

nna na wa o
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by SALady(f): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
SA Goddess:

Yeah, that is when you are not paying for locksmith and and and, your girls have it easy while our men down here want to feel needed, apparently our independence drives them up the wall! The contrast!!!!

^^^true that and the things they do in retaliation, not pretty at all.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by SAGoddess: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2010
Our men end up whoring with varsity students who date them for money just to "feel like men" This world is twisted-O!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by na2day2(m): 4:28am On Jul 10, 2010
chamotex:

Just because you first me reach court no mean say you go win case o

mister man, mind ya sef ooo, u no know say i get plenty connection for OPC and MEND? angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? / In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin / Brazillian Prostitutes Learning English In Preparation For 2014 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.