Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility (2744 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Spanishfly(f): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2010
If you've never asked him for money, he gives you on his own but one day, you are broke and in need of money and you asked him. You know he takes care of his own family and money is tight on him but he has a very good, paying job. He replies that, he doesn't have enough at the moment, because of his other responsibilities and he tells you he cannot be 50-100% your responsibility, that he even has to pay his sister's fees.

Girls, how would you react to this? I even pitied him but another mind was telling me, you are his girl and you don't ask at all. You should be part of his responsibility.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by iice(f): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2010
You are his responsibility if you are either married or a child.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Pweety4me(f): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2010
Umm i won't give him d chance 2 chat such ssss 2 me cause i can get my own, . . smiley tongue
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by dbigrod(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2010
[size=15pt]@poster,

who told u dat u are part of his responsibility.what rubbish!!!why dont u go work for your own money.since u can f*uck ,u can make money too  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Spanishfly(f): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]@poster,

who told u dat u are part of his responsibility.what rubbish!!!why dont u go work for your own money.since u can f*uck ,u can make money too  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
[/size]

You are an IDI*O*T! read before you spit out trash.

iice:

Thanks Iice.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2010
Spanishfly:

If you've never asked him for money, he gives you on his own but one day, you are broke and in need of money and you asked him. You know he takes care of his own family and money is tight on him but he has a very good, paying job. He replies that, he doesn't have enough at the moment, because of his other responsibilities and he tells you he cannot be 50-100% your responsibility, that he even has to pay his sister's fees.

Girls, how would you react to this? I even pitied him but another mind was telling me, you are his girl and you don't ask at all. You should be part of his responsibility.

i think the bolded answers the question!
so what if you are his girl? if the guy turns round to start misbehaving over his supposed financial power now u go dey vex. is he ur father?
even your father sef, na everytime he dey perform? afterall you urself confirmed he used to give u without even asking!

deal with it the fellow no get money right then. simple
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
Spanishfly:

Well, you have to understand with him!

At least he gives you when he has. Besides since you guys are just dating, his family comes first for now!

If you were married it'll be a different thing entirely.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Sauron1: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
Spanishfly:

Responsibility ma foot. . . . . .
Am i her biological father?
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

Responsibility ma foot. . . . . .
Am i her biological father?

No!

You are the man who's F***ng her! tongue
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Sauron1: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

No!
You are the man who's F***ng her! tongue

How's that?
We are crinking each other. . . . .Why should i shoulder the responsibility alone?
Why are there more liabilities than assets in Naija babes sef? Huh?
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

How's that?
We are crinking each other. . . . .Why should i shoulder the responsibility alone?
Why are there more liabilities than assets in Naija babes sef? Huh?

Naija babes? Ain't you just a snob? undecided

I dont think she meant total responsibility, but a guy's gotta step up when his lady makes a financial request!

How else will she be able to ascertain if he can take care of her and the family when the get married
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2010
@poster
do you expect, as a gf, to be viewed higher than his family when it comes to priorities?!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Sauron1: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Naija babes? Ain't you just a snob? undecided
I dont think she meant total responsibility, but a guy's gotta step up when his lady makes a financial request!

Step up ko, step down transformer ni.

How else will she be able to ascertain if he can take care of her and the family when the get married

How else will she be able to ascertain the man won't cheat after they get married?
Nobody knows this and this is why LIFE is a risk.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by na2day2(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2010
Spanishfly:

his responsibility? is this a joke? how about u taking a cue from him and get ur hustling skills on rather than stand around and look pretty. get urself a 2nd job or pick up some OTs! angry angry angry angry

iice:

u see my i am madly in love with u? in fact i am moving our wedding to august kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by iice(f): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2010
na2day?:

u see my i am madly in love with u? in fact i am moving our wedding to august kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Don't you have 10 wives? tongue
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by chamotex(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
Women and responsibilities
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Agibecky: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2010
He is being honest.
Why should your guy be 50-100% responsible for you?
Are you an orphan?
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by yme1(f): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2010
he doesnt even need to cause am not and i will never be kiss
i upgrade myself !!!!!!!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2010
na wao, na me born-am?
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by rhymz(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
Spanishfly:

. . Galfriend right? Of course he can't be 50-100 percent responsible for you na. You no be him wife na, shio.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Sauron1: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2010
y me:

he doesnt even need to cause am not and i will never be kiss
i upgrade myself !!!!!!!

Refreshing!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by yme1(f): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^^^you dont even need a plate just your face!!!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by na2day2(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2010
iice:

Don't you have 10 wives? tongue

dem don reach 10 already? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chei! ! ! wahala dey! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed anywayz, i still wan marry u kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by yme1(f): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^^^my frd go hide for bush tongue cheesy
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
na2day?:

dem don reach 10 already? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chei! ! ! wahala dey! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed anywayz, i still wan marry u kiss kiss kiss
see this man. .i thought u retired from NL already. . Oya bring your Fat a.s.s here lemme burst it  grin grin tongue  lipsrsealed howz you?
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by SisiKill1: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2010
Kai! Naija girls and their expectations! It's like they think agreeing to go out with a guy automatically means they become his responsibility.

I suspect their very first dialogue goes like this,

Boy - Hey baby
Girl (with attitude) - what did u say?
Boy - I said "hey baby"
Girl - Oh
Boy - so I've been checking u out,
Girl - (annoyed) why?
Boy - coz I like u naaa
Girl - (relaxing) really?
Boy - really!
Girl - (smiling) Awwww, you are so sweet!
Boy - yes. . . sweet on you baby!
Girl - (Matter of factly) Ok my mother needs to pay rent for her shop, I need 100K, my sister's friend is getting married, the aso ebi is 20K, my brother's car is at the mechanic it will cost 5K, I need new bra and pant and that's 3K. Should I text u my acct # or will you remember it off head? How much recharge card will you be sending every month?
Boy- I. . . I . . . will. . . .will. . .be right back.
Girl - don't be too long oh because my landlord has been calling me for rent.
Boy - rig. . . .right back!

Boy runs away and girl comes to ask nairalanders why men always run away from her.
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by chamotex(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Kai! Naija girls and their expectations! It's like they think agreeing to go out with a guy automatically means they become his responsibility.

Boy - Hey baby
Boy - I said "hey baby"
Girl - Oh
Girl - (annoyed) why?
Boy - coz I like u naaa
Boy - really!
Girl - (Matter of factly) Ok my mother needs to pay rent for her shop, I need 100K, my sister's friend is getting married, the aso ebi is 20K, my brother's car is at the mechanic it will cost 5K, I need new bra and pant and that's 3K. Should I text u my acct # or will you remember it off head? How much recharge card will you be sending every month?

Boy runs away and girl comes to ask nairalanders why men always run away from her.

Okay that got me rolling on the floor . . . . like wth? cheesy "sweet on you"
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by desktop: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2010
ROF(seriously)LMAO!
im in stitches right now!
What is wrong with these girls ehn?
well played out dude!
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2010
Spanishfly:

Why? Is he your father? Have you no parents or a job?
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Sauron1: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Boy - Hey baby
Boy - I said "hey baby"
Girl - Oh
Girl - (annoyed) why?
Boy - coz I like u naaa
Boy - really!

Sisi_Kill don watch Nollywood movies tire. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2010
I smell ashi business here! lipsrsealed
Re: Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility by na2day2(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2010
y me:

^^^^my frd go hide for bush tongue cheesy

i have been hiding in bush for a long time now, if not for this oil spill i for still dey hide inside bush  tongue tongue tongue tongue

luizworld:

see this man. .i thought u retired from NL already. . Oya bring your Fat a.s.s here lemme burst it  grin grin  tongue  lipsrsealed  howz you?

working on it man, i got a few things i am trying to do so NL is almost out of my blood stream cool cool cool cool

Sisi_Kill:

Boy - Hey baby
Boy - I said "hey baby"
Girl - Oh
Girl - (annoyed) why?
Boy - coz I like u naaa
Boy - really!

death! ! !  my first wife, how u dey? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! / What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? / Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.