Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin (858 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Which Lagos Church Has A High Number Of Single Ladies? / Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by Drealtalker: 1:02am On Oct 18, 2018
Most times you find out that the girls that are not that beautiful tend to keep their cars virginity better than beautiful girls..
Pls debate
Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 18, 2018
Drealtalker:
Most times you find out that the girls that are not that beautiful tend to keep their cars virginity better than beautiful girls..
Pls debate
that's because no one want to fvck a orge, so the ugly girls have no choice but to keep their virginity to themselves. if you think am lying. ask Colourich a ugly beast she will tell you.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by Drealtalker: 1:21am On Oct 18, 2018
Nawa oo this one deep ooo
Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Drealtalker:
Pls debate

those who found out that the girls are not virgins, are they virgins themselves ?
Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by WetinConsignMe: 1:49am On Oct 18, 2018
If u can't figure this out OP u be mumu
Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2018
savior22:
that's because no one want to fvck a orge, so the ugly girls have no choice but to keep their virginity to themselves. if you think am lying. ask Colourich a ugly beast she will tell you.
Today is my birthday so I won't be insulting you. Keep seeking my attention. ciao!!!!
Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by IamD18: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2018
savior22:
Fvck!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2018
profolaolu:
You are very very wrong,what concern men and beauty in sex,there was a girl with badly deformed noise,face and mouth,even when she was selling palm oil people were irritated to buy from her, not long I saw her pregnant, people are wondering who impregnated her,she already has two kids now
is God not a wonderful God?
Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by chiommy123(f): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
I don't think op is correct. most virgins are beautiful. ugly girls that can do anything to keep a man BTW to me no body is ugly oh
Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by queenbetsy(f): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
well... OP, i don't agree with you. undecided

Virginity is not predictable. beautiful, ugly, slim, tall, endowed, not endowed... cheesy cheesy

i just think it depends on CHOICE. You can decide to be deflowered at your own preferred time. grin

OVER. OUT.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
savior22:
You are very very wrong,what concern men and beauty in sex,there was a girl with badly deformed noise,face and mouth,even when she was selling palm oil people were irritated to buy from her, not long I saw her pregnant, people are wondering who impregnated her,she already has two kids now
Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by FrostyButter: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Romance section is where you find the highest number of junk on nairaland.
Re: Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin by Biglittlelois(f): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
FrostyButter:
Romance section is where you find the highest number of junk on nairaland.

True!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Share The Worst Thing A Guy Has Ever Done To You / Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? / Nigerian Man Faked Been A Cultist About To Be Killed As He Propose To His Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.