Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: (897 Views)

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl / Pretty Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by silvertuke(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2018
A Nigerian Lady took to a popular Facebook Group, to share chats between herself and her Ex, whom she reveals still sends her monthly allowance.

The Nigerian lady who debunked claims that her ex might be a internet fraudster ‘yahoo boy’, further disclosed that man promised to continue sending her monthly allowance even after she gets married.

Read her post below;

“Sis susu pls post dis fr me…GUD morning everyone,I posted sumfin yesterday abt ma ex sending money to ma acct every month asking maybe he’s still inlove with me or not,and so many ppl commented.,some said he’s a yahoo boy using me fr ritual well tnx but he’s not a yahoo boy,some said maybe its bank prb…I av ma reasons fr not calling him so don’t judge me so u won’t be judged .. I decided to chart him up and here is wat he said… Some ppl said dey want him…lol he’s still single though if Ur interested.”

See complete story here; https://silvertuke..com/2018/10/nigerian-lady-reveals-that-her-ex.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by viver1: 6:33am On Oct 17, 2018
Lol. Nollywood.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2018
This is reminiscent of my ex. I still do the same, till date...some guys wish certain things happened in a relationship but if things turn the opposite direction, you just have to take it the way not comes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by Olalan(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2018
He said he's in a relationship just that the girl is stubborn and all the girl could think is finding someone else for him......
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by GistMore: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2018
angrya
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by thesicilian: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2018
He doesn't have any valuable project to do with his money.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by wristbangle: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2018
The ex case is like someone sowing seeds on a concrete floor.

There are many things he can invest his money. Well that is his life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2018
thesicilian:
He doesn't have any valuable project to do with his money.

Pray you have money to buy house for side chick, that you won’t even know you did bro... that’s called wealth.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by thesicilian: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Pray you have money to buy house for side chick, that you won’t even know you did bro... that’s called wealth.
This is an ex, not a chick or a side chick. Helping out occasionally is ok, but placing on "lifetime salary", don't even know what to call that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2018
thesicilian:

This is an ex, not a chick or a side chick. Helping out occasionally is ok, but placing on "lifetime salary", don't even know what to call that.

Only him and God know why
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by Headlesschicken(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
undecided I believe that most Nigerian ladies are suffering from ancestral curses.. This can't be d usual human stupidity..
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by catwalq(f): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided I believe that most Nigerian ladies are suffering from ancestral curses.. This can't be d usual human stupidity..
Ouch bros. U wicked o. >: grin angry grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Actions of a guy with low self esteem

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
silvertuke:
A Nigerian Lady took to a popular Facebook Group, to share chats between herself and her Ex, whom she reveals still sends her monthly allowance.

The Nigerian lady who debunked claims that her ex might be a internet fraudster ‘yahoo boy’, further disclosed that man promised to continue sending her monthly allowance even after she gets married.

Read her post below;

“Sis susu pls post dis fr me…GUD morning everyone,I posted sumfin yesterday abt ma ex sending money to ma acct every month asking maybe he’s still inlove with me or not,and so many ppl commented.,some said he’s a yahoo boy using me fr ritual well tnx but he’s not a yahoo boy,some said maybe its bank prb…I av ma reasons fr not calling him so don’t judge me so u won’t be judged .. I decided to chart him up and here is wat he said… Some ppl said dey want him…lol he’s still single though if Ur interested.”

See complete story here; https://silvertuke..com/2018/10/nigerian-lady-reveals-that-her-ex.html

Stupid simp. I met a similar prick in Plumstead, who was lamenting about his wife whom he had been paying monthly allowance and how she got him locked up in Plumstead police station.
Am sorry, but some of you Nigerian boys called men are just down right ret@rded and simps.
Who the hell pays a woman monthly allowance when she has a full time job.. Gosh, you people are stupid as hell.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: by mespusinglez(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Their lives Their Problem

(1) (Reply)

This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass / Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers / How Did You Get Out Of That Impossible Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.