Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (53074 Views)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by RedBororo(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2018
happy marriage life.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by djslimprick(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2018
you were sent to serve ur fada's land, buh not knowing u gonna serve a woman. leaders of tomorrow.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Nonymillz: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2018
HML to them

but Op this ur headline is confusing ooo[/quote]
Seriously... Confusing headline...
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Pepscal901:
I have winning ticket available for pay after winning..

WhatsApp if interested-081-30-38-88-58

Why not play the winning ticket yourself and win millions grin

2 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by sosa993: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2018
grin
GOFRONT:
shocked

Well, I hope she did not have a mother in law that slaps??........ because lately, that is what marriage future forecasters are talking about now on social medias....

HML anyway

grin
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by WhiteLavender(f): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2018
all i see is that guy, so effing cute. confirmed Yoruba demon.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Well, I hope she did not have a mother in law that slaps??........ because lately, that is what marriage future forecasters are talking about now on social medias....

HML anyway
Lolz... Slapping mothers-in-law everywhere.

Social media can over-hype ehn.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by oochi123(f): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Wow! Very beautiful couple. Congratulations in advance
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2018
Suko110:
Love is sweet ooo and money dey love is sweeter... congrats to them, marriage isnt easy, Staying married is even harder.
hahahaha

No mind dem4social media, thy just dey deciv demselvs

1 Like

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by gladisa7: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2018
from experience I can say na during nysc girl dey nakk pass becos they wan marry settle down by all means..
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by justtoodark: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
black women are realy beautiful....such beauties....

its sad that they have inferiority complex too....
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by KingAzari: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Alejod:
Petite..... I like!

*raises two hands up*
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by robinsonmfon(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
man set to wed a lady she met. lol
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Diamondstanley(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
cassidy1996:
love is sweet
when money enter love is sweeter
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
With my own experience of marriage I can never wish anybody happy married life. I only wish them what they wish themselves or each other

They look good together though
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
fawaz22:
have a beautiful children and build a lovely family.HML
A beautiful children grin
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2018
wow.....this is one of the best pre wedding photos I have seen recently, nothing sexual, just pure love. am soo moved & impressed !!

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by AutoSpaNg: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2018
babohew:
START MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE BY ATTENDING THE FREE TRAINING PROGRAM

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Mobile App Development training conveys the fundamental skills necessary to deploy develop Apps on mobile devices (iOS and Android devices. Attendees employ app Studio to perform comprehensive hands on exercises in this program

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

I am quoting you in response to the nonsense you typed earlier but now that I see that you have received wisdom, I will leave you be.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by AlphLukau: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2018
See love ..May God of Shepherd Bushiri Bless You
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Osumaadura(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2018
love is sweet grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian man, Femi, is set to wed a lady named Ruona Edu. According to him, they met in NYSC camp in 2014.Read the story shared by Femi below...

'Love they say transcends all barriers, I can comfortably say this because ours did. I met Ruona on the 7th of August 2014, it still surprises her, how I remember the exact day. As an otondo I had just resumed orientation camp, and was trying to make new friends, and mix with the crowd, when I stumbled on this beauty, gosh! She was in my platoon (Platoon 1),as a sharp guy I made conscious moves to get to know her via a mutual friend whom i had also just recently met.i worked my charm and she couldn't resist (lol),we became friends and the chemistry between us was intense, and quite noticeable by all. It wasn't long before peeps started asking if we had been dating before we came to camp, we would just laugh it off, we practically did everything together, wherever you see Ruona I wasn't more than 10mtrs away (no jokes...she jazzed me) lol. We had no intentions to go beyond being platonic friends because there were "barriers" (lol). Not long we were both chosen to represent our platoon in the Mr Macho/Miss NYSC Pageants, which we both excelled as 1st runner-ups. I remember her crying when I got my posting to Ogbere, because we had both hoped to be posted to the same LG, she promised she'd come visit (but she didn't..story for another day). We became official in March of 2015, and it has been Love at every sight since then. God gave me this gift, and I'm glad I didn't miss it. I'm grateful for the journey thus, and can't wait for that big day when you officially become mine. I love you Ruonalee'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/jazzed-me-set-to-wed-lady-she-met-in.html
guys are finer than ladies nowadays
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Real man. Not the 'testing, testing the microphone' that you see everywhere in camp.
Best of luck to you two
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by justtoodark: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Deltatoto:
guys are finer than ladies nowadays

lady boys stuff....why they hell would you want to be finer than a lady.......??

gay....??
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by olufolarin2222: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2018
it is a sorry case
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by adetes: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2018
Must u post everything on media
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by GCsomething: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2018
This is one of the reasons why I am weighing options not to support the move that NYSC be scrapped.

If nothing, is the memories it leaves to meeting good friends...
Although I couldn't get a "sister" then but my GEEs worth more than that.

Good luck guyz in your marriage.

On a side note, any sister can check my signature. Cheers
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2018
The tin tire me...... Go to Facebook, mother in-law slap this..

Go to twitter, mother in law slap that

Come to Nairaland, mother in law slap this......

Or are we in the season of mother in-laws' slap??
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2018
justtoodark:

lady boys stuff....why they hell would you want to be finer than a lady.......??

gay....??
c me c trouble o.most men are finer than their wife’s how does this make ur father a kidnapper?
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Heheheheee Michelle55 make my matter no taya you oo....... Na so I dey grin

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2018
Oboy the girl is too small, i love big girls. Abi should i say tall girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.