Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (53076 Views)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by wildchild1: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Thank God for NYSC

Check my signature for the just concluded world cup jerseys and 2018/2019 club jerseys
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Centcanada: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Small girls. As she small so, na small thing day make her vex ooo. If you ve not date shot ladies, you will not know what am talking about. Happy for both finally. Wish you people well in advance.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Lolzz

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Zhahovic(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2018
This is me saying I don't care..
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing # perfect match.... Wish you a long lasting union
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by lastempero: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2018
In the next one year the jazz comot for your eyes.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2018
How beautiful... kiss
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by cinnaman: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2018
220 for today ... come lets win together .

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by biomedics(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2018
Beautiful, though I don't like them portable.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
Loving your babe is good but loving her as a wife is better!

i bet in 5yrs he wont be able to do that, she will be as fat as a yokozuna.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2018
cassidy1996:
love is sweet

But when money enters the love,it becomes sweeter.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Barthley: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
cassidy1996:
love is sweet
but when money enter love, love is sweeter
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Joystark(f): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
So cute. Petite women rock jor
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Joystark(f): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
quentin06:

i bet in 5yrs he wont be able to do that, she will be as fat as a yokozuna.

Yeah well, after she must have given him kids. Besides, with his support, she can still stay in shape
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by fawaz22(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
UncleJudax:
A beautiful children grin
did u spot anything?
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by JamesTPhillips: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Shogba1989(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
cassidy1996:
love is sweet
Buh When Money Love !! I tell u Love is Sweeter
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Well.. Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.
HML !!!
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by omoelerin1: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na so you snatched her from the guy who was dating her on campus. I will never allow my girl to go for service.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
See the way their pix looks like 7up, the difference is clear.
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by onmyowncj: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
After all these friend of friend things in university this dudes are still happy they found each other,could chastity be a mistake by lexicographers?? Just asking,not suggesting anything o
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by justtoodark: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Deltatoto:
c me c trouble o.most men are finer than their wife’s how does this make ur father a kidnapper?

beauty is women stuff....men finer than women nonesense.....

thats gay stuff....!!
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by sheDD(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=cassidy1996 post=71323431]love is sweet [/quoted]if u find d original one!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.