Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment (80038 Views)

Federal Fire Service Shortisted Candidates For Screening And Aptitude Test / Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by gago1: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
PHOENIX0007:

Drop your number on the comment section to be added to the Abuja whatsapp group.

08166934344 kingsley
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by slimmestify(f): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
zebbii:
If you need certificate of fitness at cheaper price holla me
How much
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by babagbemmy: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
zebbii:
If you need certificate of fitness at cheaper price holla me
How much and how do I get it?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by MumJJJ(f): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
chidex28:
Where in IMO will u be taking off from?
Owerri town and you?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by rarry(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
please I have a question

will one location be his state of origin or anywhere closer to him or her

the 24-26 date, what does it mean? you choose one or one will attend for the whole 3days?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by crystalpole: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
shadelek:
Guys pls I need your advice, my nysc discharge certificate won't be available until next month. Can I attend the physical verification with my nysc ID card?
don't but if you have long leg you can try
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Lexy1234: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by bbfanboy01: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
EFEJOKU:

Thanks this is my email
petarken@gmail.com

Pls help.a broda sir, billionmatete@gmail.com, tanks
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by chidex28: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
MumJJJ:

Owerri town and you?
Trans Egbu... Please where does Obinze bus load? Someone told me is along Douglas Rd after saint Paul's or so.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Rachaelgold(f): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jaykayjay:
Please as anybody from Oyo state received the invitation for the screening
yeah, I received mine two hours ago
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Rachaelgold(f): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
I have not obtained my degree certificate but I have my statement of result from my school...is it acceptable?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by WhiteLavender(f): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rachaelgold:
I have not obtained my degree certificate but I have my statement of result from my school...is it acceptable?
It's acceptable

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by sammyscholar(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
please what can I do?

i don't have my First School Leaving Certificate. I wanted to get an affidavit for it today but they told me I would need to wait till Monday before it can be ready. So, I practically cannot present either of FSLC or affidavit at the venue on Monday.

What do you all suggest I do?
Wouldn't it affect my admission into the screening center?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Rachaelgold(f): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
WhiteLavender:

It's acceptable
thank you very much
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Nova15: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rachaelgold:
thank you very much

Is the year of graduation more than 5 years?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by daniyoungofime(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pls has anyone using Yahoomail received d mail?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Tohhseen: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Yes.. I received on my yahoo account
daniyoungofime:
Pls has anyone using Yahoomail received d mail?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by sammyscholar(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyscholar:
please what can I do?

i don't have my First School Leaving Certificate. I wanted to get an affidavit for it today but they told me I would need to wait till Monday before it can be ready. So, I practically cannot present either of FSLC or affidavit at the venue on Monday.

Please I need response to this!
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by sammyscholar(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyscholar:
please what can I do?

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by daniyoungofime(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Has anyone using Yahoo mail seen his own mail pls
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by friendlylomzy: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
If you need the past questions and answers on FRSC contact me on WhatsApp 07036495045
It’s a token of #1000
For 3 packages
Like 1500 questions
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by friendlylomzy: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
friendlylomzy:
If you need the past questions and answers on FRSC contact me on WhatsApp 07036495045
It’s a token of #1000
For 3 packages
Like 1500 questions
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by masterfactor(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nigerlite se alert don enta

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by barcelona007(f): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
gago1:

08166934344 kingsley
pls add me up to abuja WhatsApp group 08114230331
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2018
Someone should help me with frsc past questions please, forward it to chizikinghacks@gmail.com
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Rachaelgold(f): 6:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Nova15:

Is the year of graduation more than 5 years?
No...just one year
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Dostor: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2018
For your medical fitness certificate..... Call dis number 08154994220......Lagos only pls
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Lexy1234: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by gucciangel(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2018
sammyscholar:
please what can I do?

Bro, the screening is 24-26th and if you don't have everything complete, be patient and go either on Tuesday or Wednesday when you're fully prepared. No need for the hurry.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by gucciangel(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2018
rarry:
please I have a question

will one location be his state of origin or anywhere closer to him or her

the 24-26 date, what does it mean? you choose one or one will attend for the whole 3days?
The was a screening centre which you chose as your preferable choice for your screening venue.

I think the dates are different, you can go on any of the date of your choice Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 / Ondo Tescom Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.