Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment (80035 Views)

Federal Fire Service Shortisted Candidates For Screening And Aptitude Test / Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by alftdbts: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
ruboy:
I swear we re in this deep shit together.. I didn't print out also

Bro please do you now have a sample of the printout. I guess I can edit it too. Someone who did the screening today said that was what a bunch did at their venue today. I didn't print it out as well. Kindly help send it to daryllic@gmail.com

Thanks a lot, I will appreciate
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Organicprecious: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pls is d e-mail dey sent needed 4 u to b screened?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ozone29(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
some people are saying tomorrow is for physical screening and today for documentation. what of those that will be coming tomorrow won't they be attended to? I applied for officer cadre and I was instructed to come on the 25th.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by heryoub22(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=ozone29 post=71491643]some people are saying tomorrow is for physical screening and today for documentation. what of those that will be coming tomorrow won't they be attended to? I applied for officer cadre and I was instructed to come on the 25th. [/quote

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by brian91(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone, my mail discuss the printout of the summary page OR the email notification for entry. Unfortunately I can't find the summary printout. Hope am good to go with the email notification I received for screening. Abeg reply pls
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by WhiteLavender(f): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
TjDeks:

Is the state of origin certificate and first school leaving certificate compulsory?
Yes. Its compulsory but the thing is I didn't see or hear anybody being rejected for it probably because I didn't really talk to anybody like us. And i didn't ask the people i know in the army or road safety
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ruboy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
alftdbts:

Bro please do you now have a sample of the printout. I guess I can edit it too. Someone who did the screening today said that was what a bunch did at their venue today. I didn't print it out as well. Kindly help send it to daryllic@gmail.com

Thanks a lot, I will appreciate
message me on watsapp 08139581277
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by heryoub22(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please Lagos NAF centre did they screen all those present??
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Deutschibele(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sorry guys for not contributing to the forum of late , iv. been busy with the screening stuff, tomorrow is fitness test, here at Niger state centre
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Gemc3(f): 4:34am On Sep 25, 2018
zmoney:

In Lagos,married women's credentials were collected,but they didn't progress to the next stage which is tmrw for physical tests and exercise.

Thank you for your reply.

Please do you know the implication of not making it to the physicals? Does this mean disqualification? Cos I'm married and I can run na. Lol
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by AbdullahiBello: 5:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Good morning house
Am planning to go for the screening today please what are the stages involved
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ruboy(m): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2018
why queue or waste time going to the hospital?...chat me up(08101090665) to get ur genuine medical fitness sent to ur mail asap.... max max 20 mins
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Rhemmy88: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Pls who is in abuja venue and what is happening there now .....
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by SeanPablo(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Alberttahir: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Hello everyone. pls, I'm with the internet print out of my ssce but I have the original
of other credentials. will this affect me? my screening is on 26th .
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by BabatundeGPD(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Alberttahir:
Hello everyone. pls, I'm with the internet print out of my ssce but I have the original
Yes you will be screen out. Get the original waec certificate
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by eazisky(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Benny4:

Ya, I later saw the update...

pls kindly hint me on the update
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Samlokosm: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2018
Alberttahir:

Before you get the original, FRSC would have forgotten that they did recruitment. Take it with you there. There is no harm in trying. Some people took medical certificate that had expired and they amazingly scaled through because it wasn't thoroughly checked.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by samuelgoldmine: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by wunmi590(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteLavender:

The second day is for physical Fitness test. Running, push up etc. If you come early enough you'll get a good number, get screened and you can leave. So it depends on you. I didn't bring clothes for work so I'm not going. Also note that Ibadan centre is very organized and fast, don't know about yours. We're over 2000 here and people are still coming.

Good afternoon, hope your other exercise went well, please come and gist us about today, when you have time.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by WhiteLavender(f): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
wunmi590:

Good afternoon, hope your other exercise went well, please come and gist us about today, when you have time.

Thanks
Yeah, or went well for those of us that came early, we were asked to come by 5:30am today. So I was able to finish before 9am. We ran the 2km although we were told to walk trust Nigerian graduates to overdo. We ran and submitted our tally which was then attached to our files and were told to go home.
We didn't do situp and pushup probably because there was no time, a lot of carry over peeps from yesterday and people that just came today, they'll still be carried over as they were told to come back tomorrow for the physical fitness.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by wunmi590(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteLavender:

Yeah, or went well for those of us that came early, we were asked to come by 5:30am today. So I was able to finish before 9am. We ran the 2km although we were told to walk trust Nigerian graduates to overdo. We ran and submitted our tally which was then attached to our files and were told to go home.
We didn't do situp and pushup probably because there was no time, a lot of carry over peeps from yesterday and people that just came today, they'll still be carried over as they were told to come back tomorrow for the physical fitness.

Wow, that's good, I congratulate you in advance for your employment letter.

So what's next?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by WhiteLavender(f): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
wunmi590:

Wow, that's good, I congratulate you in advance for your employment letter.

So what's next?
Thanks. Nothing else. Just wait to hear from them.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by wunmi590(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteLavender:

Thanks. Nothing else.
wait to hear from them.

Ok, don't worry you will hear good news

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by FaroukM(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
All this exercise na scam....not everyone did in Ogun state today...they asked the rest to be going and apply next time
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ogwoliun: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Rhemmy88:
Pls who is in abuja venue and what is happening there now .....
Abuja center is orderly and no delay, just make sure you go early. I finished my own before noon.
Modified: You can go with Medical certificate to be on a safer side because NOT ALL were asked to present it. Those officers that screen me did not even asked for it but one of my guy was disqualified because he did not have it by the people that screened him.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Shoelace1(f): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
FaroukM:
All this exercise na scam....not everyone did in Ogun state today...they asked the rest to be going and apply next time
why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 / Ondo Tescom Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.