Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Yes “I Have Done party S*x Before For Free” – Lady Shares On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes “I Have Done party S*x Before For Free” – Lady Shares On Facebook (998 Views)

"Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says / Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay / “I Have Done 3some S*x Before For Free” Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes “I Have Done party S*x Before For Free” – Lady Shares On Facebook by good20: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Source=> ofofonews.com

A student of the University of Ilorin, with the name Salawu Ajokeade on Facebook, has taken to the platform to share how she had a party sex for free.

She revealed it via a Facebook page after someone asked if girls can allow their boyfriend have a party with her best friend for #500k…

Can you allow your boyfriend have a party with you and your best frnd with offer of 500 k each ?

… and she certainly felt no moral guilt about this as she responded to those who came for her in the comment section of hers,

See chat here==> http://ofofonews.com/yes-i-have-done-party-sx-before-for-free-unilorin-student-shares-on-facebook-photos/

Re: Yes “I Have Done party S*x Before For Free” – Lady Shares On Facebook by Nackzy: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Of course it's a nice thing at least you satisfied your urge at that moment
Re: Yes “I Have Done party S*x Before For Free” – Lady Shares On Facebook by MJBOLT: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2018
that innocent guy trying to shoot his shot grin he wants free puna
Re: Yes “I Have Done party S*x Before For Free” – Lady Shares On Facebook by Blakjewelry(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2018
some people don use their brain take buy recharge card
Re: Yes “I Have Done party S*x Before For Free” – Lady Shares On Facebook by danny56: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2018
See how perverted this my generation have become, can you imagine immorality is now what people celebrate and call it fun?

Fathers and mothers in the house do everything possible to keep the sanity of your children. Don't fail them! Don't train them into planned death.

May God help you.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Couple / Quick Sex / What I Saw In Her Hand Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.