Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

"Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says (4793 Views)

Yes “I Have Done party S*x Before For Free” – Lady Shares On Facebook / “I Have Done 3some S*x Before For Free” Lady Says On Facebook / Please, Fvck Me ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Adwoabroni: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
A Nigerian lady who’s relaunching her ashawo career has put in place good measures that will aid men to patronize her more than ever.

According to her in a short self-recorded video, since she’s relaunching her career officially, she wants to give men the best of her, therefore, anyone who books her for two nights will have one free night which he will not pay.

She said this is a way of promoting herself as she starts this journey.

She’s heard in the video calling on men to hurry up and place their orders because the promo she’s raining is very juicy and affordable.

Watch her speak below;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYZQhpJqVSP/?utm_medium=share_sheet

https://www.browngh.com/fvck-nights-one-night-free-lady-launching-ashawo-career-runs-discount-promotion/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Bigredmachine: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Olori buruku... Werey... Ode... Didirin... Eleribu... grin

8 Likes

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Onucs(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dem don use this one destiny fry plantain for the gods.

Tufiakwa!

10 Likes

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by posty56: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
angry there's no joy in using public toilet

8 Likes

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mehn! This country is getting messier daily

1 Like

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by SmartPolician: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
It's quite unfortunate that men and women enjoy s3x and women feel that men have to pay for their service.

The day men will grow some sense and stop paying for s3x (that's never going to happen though), many women will be struggling to feed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by MufasaLion: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Buy 2, get one free.

grin grin grin
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by ashawopikin(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Old news
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Thesaint141(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Adwoabroni:
A Nigerian lady who’s relaunching her ashawo career has put in place good measures that will aid men to patronize her more than ever.

According to her in a short self-recorded video, since she’s relaunching her career officially, she wants to give men the best of her, therefore, anyone who books her for two nights will have one free night which he will not pay.

She’s heard in the video calling on men to hurry up and place their orders because the promo she’s raining is very juicy and affordable.

Watch her speak below;

https://www.browngh.com/fvck-nights-one-night-free-lady-launching-ashawo-career-runs-discount-promotion/

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by kelechi50: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wahala no dey finish undecided undecided
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Kellibae(f): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Foolish shameless gal
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Karemarealty288(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lunching prostitution line......with promos

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Curse her all you want people...
Las Las...
Some men will still call her undecided...

1 Like

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Franktom247(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Make ritualist no catch you
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by MrCork: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Adwoabroni:

Watch her speak below;

Kaiiii..Tanks...how much to yansh? cheesy
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by BestDicker: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Old news..

But i would love to dick some senses into her fuuccking brain,then cum all over her face with my white sperm..mehn that
would be delicious.
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
who could turn down such a discount? but then again, it beats the OLOSHOISM purpose!!!!
why would you wanna fukc the same olosho twice? the beauty about oloshoism is that you can fukc a different toto every time (which is the idea here)....fukcing the same olosho again and again beats the purpose and if thats what you desire then you might as well get it for free from your wife/gf etc

1 Like

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by nastyjee: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Anyhow una like drag her, people go still rush am
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Generalwoodz(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
In a normal society this girl's father should have been banished from the village
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Emmanuel909090: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
I can finally say, it is finished.
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Onyenna(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2022
Dayyuumm!!!

Problem everywhere!!

Ike gwuru local man.....

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by chycco: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2022
Remind me when Desmond Elliott once said "Nigeria youth behave like babies" all hell was let loose.
Now it's all been validated.
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by pansophist(m): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's quite unfortunate that men and women enjoy s3x and women feel that men have to pay for their service.

The day men will grow some sense and stop paying for s3x (that's never going to happen though), many women will be struggling to feed.

Because most people are cowards in their spirit. The weak pay for sex with damaged women, the strong get offered sex from the best of girls, that they rarely even accept.

7 Likes

Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by Bigfish121(m): 1:09am On Jan 07, 2022
Somebody will still marry this one as wife.
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by jnoz23(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
who could turn down such a discount? but then again, it beats the OLOSHOISM purpose!!!!
why would you wanna fukc the same olosho twice? the beauty about oloshoism is that you can fukc a different toto every time (which is the idea here)....fukcing the same olosho again and again beats the purpose and if thats what you desire then you might as well get it for free from your wife/gf etc

Well said
Re: "Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says by mediainc: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Lagos state government must clamp down on these dumb heads, these girls are lazy, constituting nuisance everywhere in Lagos with their dumb heads. Send them back to their states.

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) / Leaked Chat Of Yul Edochie’s First Wife About His Affairs With Judy Austin / Why Are Women Like This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.