Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab (28720 Views)

Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock / International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Kdon2: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
delivryboy:

So which do you believe in in your bible? Will you drop any part that does not suit your toxic narrative or embrace the book of truth?

Which book of truth?? The one that has 90% Jewish history and 5% arab? These are the same people that Muslims world over hates with a passion,yet they go about carrying the same history about like accursed fools. Quran my ass

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by ollah2: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Oh! The same way you didn’t shy away from my original post?
You’re very brilliant. Wow !
cheesy cheesy

You will soon bs told you quoted it out of context or you aren't filled with holy spirit or it's a parable and canal mind like you won't understand. Their usual nonsense lines
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by OLUWABIG(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nice development they will not be able to hide their bomb under it
ops sorry the MuMuric guy will not like it he will son write another epistle now
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by resurgent2019: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Friend01:

If it's a state school under Nigeria constitution like they say.
one rule must give room for the other.
If the law that holds us as one country guarantees my right as a person and my religion which does not in anyway affect you I am wondering why you can't stick to the tolerance you deceptively preach.
I know what tolerance is to you, when it suits we hold hands and shouts alleluia, but when it suits me(as a Muslim) you become so pained that you want to eat me raw.
This is tolerance our dear Christian patriots wants us to accept as if slavery under our colonial masters was not enough.

Take it easy. Is the school in question a Government or private school?

That is the deciding factor in this case. I am really tired fighting against muslims because you people really don’t understand the fears of an average Christian about this hijab issue. I don’t think it’s about intolerance, it’s just about security.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by escodotman: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Insults? Where?
Lmao .
I know you’re following the buybull instructions.
You must kill and destroy those who worship another god[exodus 22:20]
Any instance where a Christian group ever done that in Nigeria or anywhere in the world? Islam is one of the worst things that has ever happened to the world. Boko haram, Hamas, Muslim brotherhood, Al-qaeda, Taliban, Isis etc. The greatest evil in the world is islam.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Kdon2: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yoruba muslims lament this development, we shall burn that IPOB school and set it on fire. They must respect their hosts. Insha Allahu! Amin kufayakun!

Is that what your religion teaches you? If yea your religion is religion of violence not if peace. If no, you are practicing fake Islam. So which is which
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by oomar(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
oya! where is human right agency,the school breach her freedom of religious. or ar u on one side work?
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
With respect to the impacts of religion on the development of personas, it is within human capacity to shape, overcome, or rise above them. Those students did nothing wrong, their religion as a belief system can become a virtue that could positively impact societies.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by resurgent2019: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
ollah2:

You asked series of questions and the answers are in the article. But instead of reading it, you were busy searching my moniker and boom quoted me like a third grader that you are

Stop jorrr. I don’t have strength for fight today.

If the school is a Government school, the principal has no right to stop the girls from wearing their hijab in light of the subsisting Court of Appeal Judgment.

But if it is a private school, the girls ought to abide by the school’s regulations. Enough of the fights. We are not the only country with Muslim citizens abeg.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by adedehinbo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tollzara:
Their liberalism and political correctness is already killing them.

There is a thin line between liberalism and stupidity. Religious regilia form no part of the school uniform. Is Hijab part of the uniform? If it's not, then fück off and go to a school where it is allowed. There are many Islamic schools in the country. Why force those who don't want it to bend their rules to suit you?

If exceptions should be made for Muslims, isn't that absurd? Are they saying if the Hijab is allowed, those of us who decide to start wearing our Ifa symbols and attires on our uniforms will also be catered for? If not, why not? There can be no special rights. If there's a rule, there can be no exceptions. If there's a dress code, let it apply to everyone or no one.

As for those asking why the new principal rejects the Hijab when the school has allowed it before now, if it has been part of the school rules that no Hijabs are allowed, then blame the previous principals for being politically correct clowns with no enough balls or vaginas to enforce their own school rules. Only if otherwise - that is, if this is just a whimsical, capricious move on the part of the principal - will your queries be legitimate.
are u so dumb and blind by hate not to have read that the school is a govt school and Muslims wearing hijab to school is part of right of a citizen,many of you christains claims to be tolerant while its so obvious that many of you are bigots

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
ollah2:

You will soon bs told you quoted it out of context or you aren't filled with holy spirit or it's a parable and canal mind like you won't understand. Their usual nonsense lines
You know their way cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by resurgent2019: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kdon2:

Is that what your religion teaches you? If yea your religion is religion of violence not if peace. If no, you are practicing fake Islam. So which is which

The guy you quoted is your fellow igbo man. Just so you know.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by nawtibownie: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yeecar:
That staff should be querried.
Really? The principal in question, Jemilat Sadare is a Muslim.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by ollah2: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
escodotman:
Any instance where a Christian group ever done that in Nigeria or anywhere in the world? Islam is one of the worst things that has ever happened to the world. Boko haram, Hamas, Muslim brotherhood, Al-qaeda, Taliban, Isis etc. The greatest evil in the world is islam.

Al Qeada turned into ISIS and from the image below, we can see who is sponsoring them. Their actions has led to destruction of Muslim countries viz Libya, Afganistan, Syria and Iraq all thanks to the Christians

It's also evident how the christian God told Bush to invade Iraq.

The greatest evil the world as ever witnessed and will ever witness is Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by resurgent2019: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
adedehinbo:
are u so dumb and blind by hate not to have read that the school is a govt school and Muslims wearing hijab to school is part of right of a citizen,many of you christains claims to be tolerant while its so obvious that many of you are bigots

If the school is a Government school, then the principal has no right to ban them in view of the subsisting Court of Appeal Judgment allowing muslims to adorn their hijab.

There is merit in the complaints of the girls. We don’t need to fight about this small issue now.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Kdon2: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
adedehinbo:
America who had killed millions of souls in this world is a Christian country

Chai! Your illiteracy bewildered me! I said Nigeria! Besides,does america kill in Jesus name or are they killing for their religion.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

If the school is a Government school, the principal has no right to stop the girls from wearing their hijab in light of the subsisting Court of Appeal Judgment.

But if it is a private school, the girls ought to abide by the school’s regulations. Enough of the fights. We are not the only country with Muslim citizens abeg.
Kindly shut up and go to hell sir.
Go and enlighten your fellow Christians to desist from preaching intolerance .
Channel all you energy there!
Muslims are not even forcing nonmuslims to wear hijabs but you still have a problem with Muslims wearing their own hijabs too!
Many Nigerian Christians have problem.
Serious problem !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by ollah2: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

The school name is boldly written everywhere on this thread since you can't read the article. So asking questions is outta it.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by resurgent2019: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
ollah2:

Al Qeada turned into ISIS and from the image below, we can see who is sponsoring them. Their actions has led to destruction of Muslim countries viz Libya, Afganistan, Syria and Iraq all thanks to the Christians

It's also evident how the christian God told Bush to invade Iraq.

The greatest evil the world as ever witnessed and will ever witness is Christianity

Why are you like this? Stop the fighting jareee. We have resolved that the principal was wrong to have suspended them for wearing hijab.

Why citing counter terrorism efforts by the Americans to justify your unsubstantiated claims that Christianity supports terror when you know in your heart that is is false?
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kdon2:

Chai! Your illiteracy bewildered me! I said Nigeria!
Lmao .
As expected . You shy away from that glaring fact again.

grin grin
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Tollzara(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
adedehinbo:
Are you so retärded as to have missed the part where I emphasized the primacy of the school rules, and why they must apply to everyone in equal degree?

And if you're not the dumb, stupid, bigoted clown, what made you jump to the conclusion that I'm a Christian, you morön with incredibly bad judgement?

How many holes has the Quran punctured in your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by resurgent2019: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
ollah2:

The school name is boldly written everywhere on this thread since you can't read the article. So asking questions is outta it.

So I can’t ask you a question again? Are we quarreling?
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by suledes(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
escodotman:

Mr Man, keep quiet. You have talking out of ignorance. I know you are not ignorant, but due to your sentiment and intolerance has led you to ignorance. Have you forgotten the attrocities commiteed by the western nations, and isreal. God is watching with patience.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by ollah2: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
nawtibownie:

Yes, Apostle Suleiman is also a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by adedehinbo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
ollah2:

Those aren't school breaking rules, It doesn't affect education. Don't you know covering your hair with hijab doesn't make you quickly assimilate like it's been said earlier and the new principal wants her students to be the best in Lagos.

Hypocrisy is a christian
sorry to say you are a slowpoke who is looking for cheap excuse to justify your bigotry towards Muslims,I initially wrote that trigger the response of many Christians here and aren't surprise to read this coming from you,with this its so obvious you are a real hypocrite,you listen with your ear not your head,if those students copes better with that,why not leave them to exercise their right,I would have spare you more time to reason together if you aren't biased but its so obvious u one of those religious bigots here
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Yeecar(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
nawtibownie:

Infact more reason why she should be querried. Good and quality education should be the priority.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by adedehinbo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
ollah2:

Those aren't school breaking rules, It doesn't affect education. Don't you know covering your hair with hijab doesn't make you quickly assimilate like it's been said earlier and the new principal wants her students to be the best in Lagos.

Hypocrisy is a christian
sorry to say you are a slowpoke who is looking for cheap excuse to justify your bigotry towards Muslims,I initially wrote that trigger the response of many Christians here and aren't surprise to read this coming from you,with this its so obvious you are a real hypocrite,you listen with your ear not your head,if those students copes better with that,why not leave them to exercise their right,I would have spare you more time to reason together if you aren't biased but its so obvious u one of those religious bigots here.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by ollah2: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

So I can’t ask you a question again? Are we quarreling?

Who says you can't? I believe you aren't a forth grader. If you were one, then asking those questions would have made sense
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

Why are you like this? Stop the fighting jareee. We have resolved that the principal was wrong to have suspended them for wearing hijab.

Why citing counter terrorism efforts by the Americans to justify your unsubstantiated claims that Christianity supports terror when you know in your heart that is is false?
It is not false !
Many Christians support terror . So far the terror is against Muslims! They’re fine with it .
I will tell you again . Channel your energy into enlightening your fellow Christians that are supporting this nonsense that the principal is wrong . Start from this thread by quoting them . Thanks
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by resurgent2019: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
adedehinbo:
sorry to say you are a slowpoke who is looking for cheap excuse to justify your bigotry towards Muslims,I initially wrote that trigger the response of many Christians here and aren't surprise to read this coming from you,with this its so obvious you are a real hypocrite,you listen with your ear not your head,if those students copes better with that,why not leave them to exercise their right,I would have spare you more time to reason together if you aren't biased but its so obvious u one of those religious bigots here

You are attacking your fellow Muslim.

This is a case of divine confusion in the camp of our adversaries (I won’t say enemies because we are all citizens).
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Kdon2: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Kindly shut up and go to hell sir.
Go and enlighten your fellow Christians to desist from preaching intolerance .
Channel all you energy there!
Muslims are not even forcing nonmuslims to wear hijabs but you still have a problem with Muslims wearing their own hijabs too!
Many Nigerian Christians have problem.
Serious problem !

This muslim religion and violence are like 5&6. SMH
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
phobia2002:
The last time I saw Saudi princess she was not wearing hijab in street of US
Respect to the rights of other citizens. We are not poor because we lack natural resources or because nature was cruel to us. We are poor because we lack attitude. We lack the will to comply with other people. For crying out loud, these students did nothing wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation / Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English / How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.