Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy (37047 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years / Falz Slams ‘golden Face Of Niger Delta Cultural Festival 2017’ For False Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by wildkat: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Drake sef dey try. My dick won't move an inch with this kind of disfigured yansh. Maybe drake like them disfigured though.

Try dey talk true naa abeg
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Shookonekilla: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Chubhie: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Not my Layla!
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by kaptaneSaka(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Drake sef dey try. My dick won't move an inch with this kind of disfigured yansh. Maybe drake like them disfigured though.
You be gay then!
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Tedpgrass: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Layla wanted a Binta child.
Thought Drake was a Wiz
She was a sperms recipient but the sperms didn't achieve the target

She then cries rape
And threatens to sue for Child support
Here Binta got her acts tight

And some women want to be taken seriously...

Shake my head in disgust... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Where dem feminists now ....?? I know they ll avoid this thread like a plague
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by ojlifa: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by aderiyike2651: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
#Metoo is a political and hate movement . Women now using rape as a weapon. Women are making it real difficult for the real victims of rape to come forward.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by peacettw: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Disgusting how this man sleeps with anything with a hole. Gosh, imagine d Germs in him now.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by candygist: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
David160:
She is disgusting... Disgusting black hoe

Shatap . If she open for you now you will die there
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Zanas: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Desperate chicks on the lose
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by nextstep(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
sirusX:
That one na knacks for the road

Just like sugarcane, the juice was sweet but you have to throw away the fibre after you're done

But seriously... Drake no fit use eye look nyansh and walk away

Dat kin yash.. you sef fit look am walk away? Especially when the owner is batting her eyelids and wrapping her arms around you. I no blame the guy.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Awoo88: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
sirusX:

Just like sugarcane, the juice was sweet but you have to throw away the fibre after you're done

You fit take eye look that type thruway face? Especially if she knock your door with story of how she like you
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by sirusX(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Awoo88:

You fit take eye look that type thruway face? Especially if she knock your door with story of how she like you

nextstep:

Dat kin yash.. you sef fit look am walk away? Especially when the owner is batting her eyelids and wrapping her arms around you. I no blame the guy.

uboma:

LOLs

If you were in his shoes, would you walk away?

Well .....who am I to resist such offering

Na to chop clean mouth... no look uche face at all

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by uboma(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
sirusX:

LOLs

If you were in his shoes, would you walk away?
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by LordAdam16: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
nanakgh:
I get people bashing the #MeToo movement, but I always say if it ain't true, fight back, which is exactly what Champagne Papi is doing by suing. People like Roy Moore, Trump and Kavanaugh only came out to deny but couldn't go further because the evidence against them was quite hefty. There's always the tendency to disregard valid victims of abuse in light of the deeds of social climbers and gold diggers like this woman.

How is Kavanaugh's evidence hefty?

An alleged 'sexual assault' that occurred in the 80s, she didn't report to the police then. She didn't speak up all these while even when he worked with a Supreme Court Justice and was appointed United States Circuit Judge. It's now more than 30 years later that the cat released her tongue because he's about to be confirmed as a SCOTUS Justice. I call it BS!

And by now if he was a sexual predator, dozens of other women would've come out. You can't tell me he assaulted you as a teenager and went sober for 30+ years.

Seriously, even the authorities can't charge him because of statues of limitations. There's a reason for that.

-Lord

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chubhie:
Not my Layla!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by LordAdam16: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother this na the METOOMOVEMENT# eracheesy. If u are a caleb or a person about to get appointed to a prestigious position then one lady for nowhere will just accuse u of rape.na d era we dey now oo. Morgan Freeman was accused of rape and even the gentleman that Trump nominated as a judge for the confirmation into the supreme court was also accused of rapecheesy. And now drakecheesy. Calebs and men in position make dem careful on how dem relate with women. I just hope ladies here no catch the bug of the METOOMOVEMENT#cheesy.

Guy no matter how careful, unless you are a celibate, if them mean you, them go formulate sth. Kavanaugh, Aziz Ansari, Freeman, them many...

The law says it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer (Blackstone's Formulation). These vindictive fellows think it's the other way around. No evidence, no due process. Just contact a broke-ass journalist and the tabloids would start running the story before you even finish narrating.

I always find it amusing when after a while I hear the lives of the accusers have gone to sh*t. Or complain that the accused weren't disciplined enough, a la Louis CK. Like duh', CK didn't all of a sudden become less of a comic because of an assault charge, which he wasn't prosecuted or declared guilty of.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by pacespot(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
millions of dollars for ordinary sex, is the place plated with diamond? Or maybe I won't die again by having sex with this woman. Some women deserve to be shot in the buttock.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by ola12(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Disgusting. Drake abeg sue this b.itch for defamation, collect any last dime she has, give it to charity and let her fade into obscurity.
She's really mad, all she's after is money. Does she not even think of what such foolish allegations would do to a person like drake. Very stupid

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by jiorhemen(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
nanakgh:
I get people bashing the #MeToo movement, but I always say if it ain't true, fight back, which is exactly what Champagne Papi is doing by suing. People like Roy Moore, Trump and Kavanaugh only came out to deny but couldn't go further because the evidence against them was quite hefty. There's always the tendency to disregard valid victims of abuse in light of the deeds of social climbers and gold diggers like this woman.

No any evidence against Kavanaugh yet. The only thing is Christine Ford claiming she was molested by him in high school. There could be some evidence but none is out yet. To me, I think Democrats are just trying to prevent the confirmation of a conservative judge who was nominated by Trump. However, they will end up shooting themselves in the foot because if they are able to prevent Kavanaugh from being confirmed, Trump will very likely replace Kavanaugh with Judge Amy Coney Barrett, an avowed conservative who is openly anti-abortion. At least Kavanaugh has consistently say that he respects roe vs wade. But as for Judge Barrett, she will unhesitatingly side with other conservative judges in the supreme court to overturn roe vs wade. Moreover, she is a woman, nobody will be able to accuse her falsely of sexual assault as they have been doing against men, while lots of male "woman wrapper' rush to defend the liars.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by jaxxy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
She’s just a extortionist.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by 2buffagain(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lizzysamuel:

Drake says that after his stop in Manchester, England, Lace came back to his hotel and they had consensual sex.

“Layla also voluntarily and seemingly happily performed MouthAction,” the lawsuit says of the pair’s initial contact with each other, but the lawsuit alleges that Lace took things much further in the following months.

TMZ reports that the lawsuit lays out a “fantasy relationship” constructed by Lace and includes texts allegedly sent between Lace and Drake. Lace went on Instagram shortly after the supposed exchanges and claimed that she was pregnant with Drake’s child.

According to the lawsuit, Lace lawyered up and asked that Drake pay her for the baby. When that didn’t fly, Drake claims Lace went to the police and said that the Canadian artist raped her.

The lawsuit says that Drake was cleared by the Manchester police but Lace still demanded millions of dollars in exchange for her not going public with her charges.

It appears that the rapper has had enough and is now suing for civil extortion, emotional distress, fraud, abuse of process, and defamation. The lawsuit says that “there is no credible evidence of pregnancy, nor any baby,” noting that a child would have been born in the fall.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/drake-sues-ig-model-he-had-one-night-stand-with-for-faking-pregnancy-and-rape/

Thotism grin

She's trying to score a massive ROI on the fake boobs and ass.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordAdam16:

Guy no matter how careful, unless you are a celibate, if them mean you, them go formulate sth. Kavanaugh, Aziz Ansari, Freeman, them many...

The law says it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer (Blackstone's Formulation). These vindictive fellows think it's the other way around. No evidence, no due process. Just contact a broke-ass journalist and the tabloids would start running the story before you even finish narrating.

I always find it amusing when after a while I hear the lives of the accusers have gone to sh*t. Or complain that the accused weren't disciplined enough, a la Louis CK. Like duh', CK didn't all of a sudden become less of a comic because of an assault charge, which he wasn't prosecuted or declared guilty of.

-Lord
hmm na waohcheesy. Anyway the way i see it is dat men who are calebs or in place of authority should try and avoid one night stand with any type of girl dat jus catch their fancy. Na some many of those desperate girls go jus set u up with rape even if d sex was much consensual. Also bitter/scorned exs are another thing to note. Women should be treated with kid gloves biko. They are explosives if not handled right they had explode all over ur face.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordAdam16:

An alleged 'sexual assault' that occurred in the 80s, she didn't report to the police then. She didn't speak up all these while even when he worked with a Supreme Court Justice and was appointed United States Circuit Judge. It's now more than 30 years later that the cat released her tongue because he's about to be confirmed as a SCOTUS Justice. I call it BS!

And by now if he was a sexual predator, dozens of other women would've come out. You can't tell me he assaulted you as a teenager and went sober for 30+ years.

Seriously, even the authorities can't charge him because of statues of limitations. There's a reason for that.

-Lord
she's probably a scorned ex. Most probably that both she and Kavanugh dated while in high school and had a bitter break up...but that he raped or tried to rape her i dont believe dat story.anyway lets see what happens on monday. The house has requested both she and kavanuagh appear on monday and she give her story.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by thedondada(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
If I become a celeb and want to hit that as a one night stand i would get my lawyer to make an iron clad agreement for you consign prior to sex that you came for the nut willingly and not under duress.

These hoes always looking for easy money hence wizkid said ain't gonna talk about them hungry hoes

1 Like

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by LordAdam16: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm na waohcheesy. Anyway the way i see it is dat men who are calebs or in place of authority should try and avoid one night stand with any type of girl dat jus catch their fancy. Na some many of those desperate girls go jus set u up with rape even if d sex was much consensual. Also bitter/scorned exs are another thing to note. Women should be treated with kid gloves biko. They are explosives if not handled right they had explode all over ur face.

You don't even know how f*cked up the situation is.

Go check out the "Pence Rule." Veep Pence said he wouldn't be alone with any woman other than his wife Karen. Yet the SJWs called the rule misogynist, sexist, marginalizing, et cetera...

Heck, Sandler was criticized for placing his hands on Claire Foy's leg during an interview; akin to how ladies place hands on or subconsciously hit guys during a conversation. It was called sexual assault. Look it up.

The worse part is that if you even remotely try to question the outrageous responses, you'd be hounded. They have names for it. From perpetuating the rape culture and patriarchy to being an enabler.

This was what Actor Ian Black said about CK's return: “Will take heat for this, but people have to be allowed to serve their time and move on with their lives. I don’t know if it’s been long enough, or his career will recover, or if people will have him back, but I’m happy to see him try.”

Yet he was forced to apologize for making that statement. Please can you tell me what part of that statement necessitates an apology?

It's a minefield out there for males in the US. It's worse in Canada.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by jclassiq(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
itiswellandwell:

maybe cos it was only mouth action.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by movetoca: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
itiswellandwell:
You Sabi better thing bro, I think Drake doesn't have a class when it comes to women to lay with. If I had 10% of his Fame and cash...I will roll with the best.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by naijapips04: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

My brother, add the facts that the woman cannot recall when, where it happened. How she got home. When she got home. The only other witness that she cited denied her.

Plus she's refusing to come forward and talk to the justice committee in the senate.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
I just hope ladies here no catch the bug of the METOOMOVEMENT#cheesy.

If them sue, na until 2034 dem matter go enter court, that's if the matter even enter court sef!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show / Bikini Photos Of Ella Agu, The Face Of Nollywood 2018 / Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.