Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy (37042 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years / Falz Slams ‘golden Face Of Niger Delta Cultural Festival 2017’ For False Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by LordAdam16: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
lefulefu:
she's probably a scorned ex. Most probably that both she and Kavanugh dated while in high school and had a bitter break up...but that he raped or tried to rape her i dont believe dat story.anyway lets see what happens on monday. The house has requested both she and kavanuagh appear on monday and she give her story.

Kavanaugh would be confirmed in my opinion. Liberals did the same thing to Justice Clarence Thomas. His case was even more credible as the accuser was a subordinate, not this hack that's been used as a political hit(wo-)man.

But there was no #MeToo movement in the 90's so anything can happen.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by LordAdam16: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
naijapips04:

My brother, add the facts that the woman cannot recall when, where it happened. How she got home. When she got home. The only other witness that she cited denied her.

Plus she's refusing to come forward and talk to the justice committee in the senate.

She has finally been pressured to come forward and testify. The public hearing will take place tomorrow.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Boss13: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
I hope she can afford the lawyer fees. Drake should not agree any out of court settlement. Make her go broke from paying lawyers. Drag the case, till she has to draw on her line of credit and can’t afford her lawyers anymore

1 Like

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by mikejj(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother this na the METOOMOVEMENT# eracheesy. If u are a caleb or a person about to get appointed to a prestigious position then one lady for nowhere will just accuse u of rape.na d era we dey now oo. Morgan Freeman was accused of rape and even the gentleman that Trump nominated as a judge for the confirmation into the supreme court was also accused of rapecheesy. And now drakecheesy. Calebs and men in position make dem careful on how dem relate with women. I just hope ladies here no catch the bug of the METOOMOVEMENT#cheesy.
. bobrisky movement go be wizkid b that.lala
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Jaqenhghar: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2018

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by sisisioge: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Adedrake, but you too fine for this have in the first place nau. Babes like Rihanna look more like your kind biko grin
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by LOVEGINO(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
sirusX:
That one na knacks for the road

Just like sugarcane, the juice was sweet but you have to throw away the fibre after you're done

But seriously... Drake no fit use eye look nyansh and walk away
body nor be wood. See that German machine na.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by deebrain(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Whhhaaat...
O my words.... is this nyash?
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
traihit:
And yet feminists think it is women and women alone who get cheated, subjugated and exploited. Why is it that most ladies are desperate to get undue advantage from men?
Na their work oo!
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Chubhie: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Dammylois(f): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fake everything.... Why won't she fake pregnancy?
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by David160(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
candygist:

Shatap . If she open for you now you will die there
fu*k you
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
nanakgh:
I get people bashing the #MeToo movement, but I always say if it ain't true, fight back, which is exactly what Champagne Papi is doing by suing. People like Roy Moore, Trump and Kavanaugh only came out to deny but couldn't go further because the evidence against them was quite hefty. There's always the tendency to disregard valid victims of abuse in light of the deeds of social climbers and gold diggers like this woman.

The evidence against kavanaugh was quite hefty?

How come Christine said she doesn't have any evidence?? Are you normal at all?.

Spewing bullshîts just to gain likes.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Gerrard59(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=LordAdam16 post=71343800]

You don't even know how f*cked up the situation is.

Go check out the "Pence Rule." Veep Pence said he wouldn't be alone with any woman other than his wife Karen.

Yet the SJWs called the rule misogynist, sexist, marginalizing, et cetera

... shocked shocked

It's a minefield out there for males in the US. It's worse in Canada.

Ah! I thought it should be less worse? Too bad, and they wonder why eastern nations are surpassing them. Yes, sexual harassment is bad, but not the way it's being perpetuated there.

No wonder smart men no wan marry, not like I'd have sef.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordAdam16:

How is Kavanaugh's evidence hefty?

An alleged 'sexual assault' that occurred in the 80s, she didn't report to the police then. She didn't speak up all these while even when he worked with a Supreme Court Justice and was appointed United States Circuit Judge. It's now more than 30 years later that the cat released her tongue because he's about to be confirmed as a SCOTUS Justice. I call it BS!

And by now if he was a sexual predator, dozens of other women would've come out. You can't tell me he assaulted you as a teenager and went sober for 30+ years.

Seriously, even the authorities can't charge him because of statues of limitations. There's a reason for that.

-Lord

I can't believe someone typed that rubbish. Even the woman said she doesn't have evidence yet he's saying kavanaugh's evidence is hefty.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
jiorhemen:

No any evidence against Kavanaugh yet. The only thing is Christine Ford claiming she was molested by him in high school. There could be some evidence but none is out yet. To me, I think Democrats are just trying to prevent the confirmation of a conservative judge who was nominated by Trump. However, they will end up shooting themselves in the foot because if they are able to prevent Kavanaugh from being confirmed, Trump will very likely replace Kavanaugh with Judge Amy Coney Barrett, an avowed conservative who is openly anti-abortion. At least Kavanaugh has consistently say that he respects roe vs wade. But as for Judge Barrett, she will unhesitatingly side with other conservative judges in the supreme court to overturn roe vs wade. Moreover, she is a woman, nobody will be able to accuse her falsely of sexual assault as they have been doing against men, while lots of male "woman wrapper' rush to defend the liars.

Don't trust democrats... They can hire a man to accuse her of rape grin
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Seahawk: 5:26am On Sep 20, 2018
That’s what being a randy dude gets you. He’s not winning that case
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2018
Seahawk:
That’s what being a randy dude gets you. He’s not winning that case

You're not normal. Is being a Randy dude an excuse for false rape accusation?

Why are the females on this site so stupid? Can't you call a spade a spade for once?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by daclint(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Pusha t, you're evil,, look what u made drake do grin grin,, for those who don't know,, drake dissed pusha, and dude clapped back with a song titled story of Adonis,, if u listen to that song you'll know why drake took this action
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by nanakgh(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2018
Elder001:

The evidence against kavanaugh was quite hefty?

How come Christine said she doesn't have any evidence?? Are you normal at all?.

Spewing bullshîts just to gain likes.

You could have stated your point without any abuse, as others have. There's however no need to engage uncultured, uneducated folk like yourself, it is the fool/fools that raised you to lack manners that are not normal. Kwasiaa
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2018
nanakgh:

You could have stated your point without any abuse, as others have. There's however no need to engage uncultured, uneducated folk like yourself, it is the fool/fools that raised you to lack manners that are not normal. Kwasiaa

Lol. You said kavanaugh's accusation is quite hefty, instead of you to prove your point you decided to insult me.

The lady said some days back that she doesn't have any evidence to corroborate her story but you a fellow who doesn't know her from anywhere decides to lie because of nairaland likes.

Being educated doesn't mean you should be so stupid to the extent of spewing lies on a social forum because of likes when most people here have been following the kavanaugh story.
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
You be gay then!
Lol, everybody have their preference, some like them big, others small
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by lexy2014: 12:26am On Sep 21, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother this na the METOOMOVEMENT# eracheesy. If u are a caleb or a person about to get appointed to a prestigious position then one lady for nowhere will just accuse u of rape.na d era we dey now oo. Morgan Freeman was accused of rape and even the gentleman that Trump nominated as a judge for the confirmation into the supreme court was also accused of rapecheesy. And now drakecheesy. Calebs and men in position make dem careful on how dem relate with women. I just hope ladies here no catch the bug of the METOOMOVEMENT#cheesy.
my brother I think say na only me de reason this wisdom wey u write

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, Maleek Berry, Asa Asika, Bankuli Attend Ycee's Album Listening Party / Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) / AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.