Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl (8461 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Zinny25(f): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
This is becoming the order of the day. Now guys I want you to understand that she doesn't want to have a 'thing' with you. She has a boyfriend somewhere, I also believe her landlord isn't on her neck. She just wants to get rid of you.

Let's come to think.... Do you think she would demand for all that if she wants something serious Common even if it's her nature, once she sees a man she wants, don't you think she would pretend?

The bottom line is that she just wants to eat the little cash you have and move on to the next mugu who is ready to spend
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Deji63: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]All your effort at getting their pity so you they can give you pussy cannot work. You are just working in futile. You think giving a girl 5h to make hair n buying 1.5k trouser for her make you rich. Dundee. Trying to save face can't help you. You are broke, so saying all these won't make them look your side. Look for another tactics grin

Hahahaha see broke sex starved nincompoop mentioning a woman's comment be cause of plate of rice. Your poverty level is outta this world. You better go back to begging on the streets of abroad. cheesy cheesy ; grin Thunder kill your hopeless hoe of a mother that brought you up to become a useless deadbeat coward brokie. You wey no fit buy 1. 5lk plate of rice grin grin grin
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:
Its quite unfortunate that most guys have abuse the word "date"!!
Stop taking girls on a date if you don't have the financial capabilities!!!
I see broke men everyday inviting ladies on a date just to impress them and when they order things,you see them coming to cry online!!
You can't invite me on a date and expect me to drink water and meat pie!!
Date is all about having fun!!!
Spending money and lavishing it on a girl!!
Men should stop being cheap!!
No lady was born to suffer!!

Modified: To all the lazy, poor and frustrated souls that are quoting me,my advice to you all is to go and make money and know what it feels like to love and spend on a girl!!
. See Crazy Bitch I guess your destiny has been used imagine you have many brothers will advice them to be spending their money on girls and regret it
Olori Buruku Ni e
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Nigeria girls change
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
too bad
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
i dont know
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2018
Liliyann:
I see broke men everyday inviting ladies on a date just to impress them and when they order things,you see them coming to cry online!!

Modified: To all the lazy, poor and frustrated souls that are quoting me,my advice to you all is to go and make money and know what it feels like to love and spend on a girl!!
ur so stupid for this statement! So date means a guy should waste all his hard earned money on one hoe? Ur very daft and stupid! undecided
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Uglymind: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2018
Liliyann:

You are a very stupid idiot
Poor girl
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by drnoel: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2018
Liliyann:

Hilarious from someone like u. Really a joke coming from u.
I just forgot to laugh.
So cos he invites her out to get to know her, he must kill and elephant?
If that's what I meant then continue with the mentality.
Let people who comment after me correct u
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2018
lol bae funny die I don't even know where to classify her
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ghettochild(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2018
Liliyann:

We don see u ebina
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Lonestar124:
And a " date" is also a avenue a lady can ask a man for house rent right?

Do really read what the op write-up?
Everyday guys come up with one funny story or d other. Nigerian girls are this and that yet u still ask them out on dates, just leave them alone let hunger kill them abeg. All these story tire me
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
not easy atall
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Ejusni(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Liliyann:

you are just plain stupid, did you even read the post the gold digger wanted him to pay her house rent on the first date!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl Reduces In Size After Alighting From A Car In Ajah (video) / She Gushed Water From Her P During Sex What Does It Mean / Warning! Graphic Content Viewers Discretion Is Advised...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.