Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl (8457 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
I TAKE IT AS ONE OF THOSE THINGS IN LIFE WE GO THROUGH TO FIND THE RIGHT ONE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by kennybelle: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=mmadu5 post=71341829]GUYS BE CAREFUL WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS THESE GIRLS ARE NOT SMILLING ANYMORE , A GIRL THAT I MET ON FACEBOOK AND DECIDED TO MEET HER IN PERSON LAST WEEK SUNDAY TURNED OUT TO BE A MONEY HUNGRY LOW LIFE WITH NO SELF WORTH , DO WE HAVE ANY MORE GOOD HOME TRAINED GIRLS LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY ATALL?

Yes there are! but people come across the wannabes and slays too often
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Liliyann:
Its quite unfortunate that most guys have abuse the word "date"!!
Stop taking girls on a date if you don't have the financial capabilities!!!
I see broke men everyday inviting ladies on a date just to impress them and when they order things,you see them coming to cry online!!
You can't invite me on a date and expect me to drink water and meat pie!!
Date is all about having fun!!!
Spending money and lavishing it on a girl!!
Men should stop being cheap!!
No lady was born to suffer!!

Modified: To all the lazy, poor and frustrated souls that are quoting me,my advice to you all is to go and make money and know what it feels like to love and spend on a girl!!
I cant help but to comment. Dont work on becoming an independent gal ok. Continue expecting guys to lavish hard earned money on u. Stupid gal
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by ikennamadu1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Liliyann:
I see broke men everyday inviting ladies on a date just to impress them and when they order things,you see them coming to cry online!!

Modified: To all the lazy, poor and frustrated souls that are quoting me,my advice to you all is to go and make money and know what it feels like to love and spend on a girl!!

see why u go die as a poor single lady..
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=kennybelle post=71365223][/quote]

BRO THE BAD EGGS ARE SPOILING THE GOOD ONES
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Op your reply should have been "OK". She didn't ask u directly to help her, she only mentioned the issue. You tell her God will make a way instead of asking about Boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Op your reply should have been "OK". She didn't ask u directly to help her, she only mentioned the issue. You tell her God will make a way instead of asking about Boyfriend.

hmm
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Gabriel004: 12:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Liliyann:

You should have told us you are hungry and you need food. See person giving advice. This one will think that for her mind now, seun osewa, davido or wizkid will date her hehehe.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Gabriel004: 12:24am On Sep 21, 2018
mmadu5:
GUYS BE CAREFUL WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS THESE GIRLS ARE NOT SMILLING ANYMORE , A GIRL THAT I MET ON FACEBOOK AND DECIDED TO MEET HER IN PERSON LAST WEEK SUNDAY TURNED OUT TO BE A MONEY HUNGRY LOW LIFE WITH NO SELF WORTH , DO WE HAVE ANY MORE GOOD HOME TRAINED GIRLS LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY ATALL?

SO WE MADE PLANS TO MEET LAST WEEK AFTER CHURCH
I PICKED HER UP AND THEN WE WENT TO ONE NICE LOCATION TO CHILL AND ENJOY THE MOMENT , IMMEDIATELY WE GOT THERE
SHE STARTED ORDERING FOR FOOD AND DRINK, WHICH ON A NORMAL WAY I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO GIVE THE GO AHEAD OR MAKE THE ORDERS , AND THEN WHILE THE WERE PREPARING THE FOOD I NOTICED THAT SHE WAS MOODY SO I ASKED HER IF ALL IS WELL
SHE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THAT HER LANDLORD GAVE HER 3 WEEKS TO PAY HER RENT OR PACK OUT
I ASK HER WHAT ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND OR HER DAD OR FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND WHO CAN HELP HER OUT SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND, BUT SHE FORGET THAT SHE ONCE TOLD ME HER BOYFRIEND WAS IN GERMANY AND ALSO HER DAD WORKS WITH WAMCO.SERIOUSLY AT THIS POINT I WAS TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED I TOLD HER PLAIN AND BLANK THAT I WISH I COULD HELP BUT I CANT AT THE MOMENT SHE GOT UPSET AND SAID THEN WHY DID I CALL HER OUT TO SEE HER , AGAIN SHE FORGOT THAT IT WAS HER WHO BROUGHT THE IDEA OF MEETING UP, IN MY MIND I WAS REALLY PISSED ,SO THIS GIRL ACTUALLY THINKS I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER MONEY FOR COMING OUT ON A FIRST DATE OR WHAT? TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT I PAID FOR THE THINGS SHE ORDERED AND THEN LEFT ,

I JUST TIRE FOR NAIJA GIRLS ,, ,

HAS ANY OF YOU EXPERIENCED OR ENCOUNTERED SUCH GIRLS
She wanted to take you as mugu
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Reeberry: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2018
Liliyann:

You are stūpid.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 1:16am On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:

YES AND I WILL NEVER BE ONE .
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Alexaonfleek: 3:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Pls don't tag all naija gals na sad sad some of us are still decent
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by GodblessNig247(m): 4:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
Pls don't tag all naija gals na sad sad some of us are still decent

I see! Your profile pic speaks volume
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Deji63: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
You should have told us you are hungry and you need food. See person giving advice. This one will think that for her mind now, seun osewa, davido or wizkid will date her hehehe.

Broke ass Gabriel004. See as you jump on her mention out of frustrstion from your glaring poverty. You for dey fvck your mama pussy. If na daughter you get grab am bulala her wide pussy because you no get lunch date money. Na poverty go kill you and your pikin together
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Deji63: 6:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:

I see as you dey cringe anytime money is mentioned. You see why you will die in loneliness and wanton poverty. You dey here dey promote deadbeat life. You wey fit be wizzy grabdpapa dey compare yourself to Wizzy wet dey pay 2milla for ticket money for 2 weeks holiday for baby mama and son. You wey no fit afford to feed yourself not to talk of having a wife. Your own don blast your mama the area mother hoe go take sorrow reach hell for birthing a looser never do well like you. Deadbeat no dey make am. You no go ever make am. Na to beg chop for chop money for road be your destiny. Mental home applicant grin grin grin
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Shugavee(f): 6:28am On Sep 21, 2018
mmadu5:
GUYS BE CAREFUL WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS THESE GIRLS ARE NOT SMILLING ANYMORE , A GIRL THAT I MET ON FACEBOOK AND DECIDED TO MEET HER IN PERSON LAST WEEK SUNDAY TURNED OUT TO BE A MONEY HUNGRY LOW LIFE WITH NO SELF WORTH , DO WE HAVE ANY MORE GOOD HOME TRAINED GIRLS LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY ATALL?

I PICKED HER UP AND THEN WE WENT TO ONE NICE LOCATION TO CHILL AND ENJOY THE MOMENT , IMMEDIATELY WE GOT THERE
SHE STARTED ORDERING FOR FOOD AND DRINK, WHICH ON A NORMAL WAY I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO GIVE THE GO AHEAD OR MAKE THE ORDERS , AND THEN WHILE THE WERE PREPARING THE FOOD I NOTICED THAT SHE WAS MOODY SO I ASKED HER IF ALL IS WELL
SHE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THAT HER LANDLORD GAVE HER 3 WEEKS TO PAY HER RENT OR PACK OUT
I ASK HER WHAT ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND OR HER DAD OR FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND WHO CAN HELP HER OUT SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND, BUT SHE FORGET THAT SHE ONCE TOLD ME HER BOYFRIEND WAS IN GERMANY AND ALSO HER DAD WORKS WITH WAMCO.SERIOUSLY AT THIS POINT I WAS TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED I TOLD HER PLAIN AND BLANK THAT I WISH I COULD HELP BUT I CANT AT THE MOMENT SHE GOT UPSET AND SAID THEN WHY DID I CALL HER OUT TO SEE HER , AGAIN SHE FORGOT THAT IT WAS HER WHO BROUGHT THE IDEA OF MEETING UP, IN MY MIND I WAS REALLY PISSED ,SO THIS GIRL ACTUALLY THINKS I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER MONEY FOR COMING OUT ON A FIRST DATE OR WHAT? TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT I PAID FOR THE THINGS SHE ORDERED AND THEN LEFT ,

she is shameless
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Shugavee(f): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2018
Bradiyung:

this ideology is whats killing most girls. A date is suppose to be an avenue to get to know each other more and have some fun. the lady shouldn't have it in mind that its a mean for money to be lavished on them,, the guy is not an ATM machine.
then again for the ordering part, I see nothing wrong with that. Asking for money on the first date is what’s dumb. But if I am on a date n the waiter comes around I would order what I want....
u taking me on a date u know what up so don’t expect me to plead with u before I make my order.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Shugavee(f): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Once you invite a Nigerian girl for outing or whatever know you are paying the bills. There is no girl in Nigeria that has paid for a man’s lunch or given a guy a lift before. We are low lives ladies in Nigeria.

I will advice you to only invite the girl to your house straight and try bangingg her first before spending a Kobo. Those are sensible intelligent men that I kinda respect honesty.

By the way,

It's funny how most ladies out there uses 16 digits passwords with a mixture of letters, numbers and symbols to lock their phones while the password to unlock their respective legs is "swipe to open
how many ladies do u even know? Lol
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Shugavee(f): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2018
OneSentence:

so the idea of a date to u is for man to call you, take you out then lavish money and then you go back home? pls what's the fun there for the man?
lol u take someone on a date ,, won’t u spend b4, if I myself take my mum or sibling out, I am sure as hell going to pay.. why is it now a problem for a guy to pay for a date.. okay because it’s between a woman n a man? If u invite ur friends out to chill, ain’t u paying, well I do!! U guys better stop making things difficult for urselves with this kinda thinking.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Shugavee:
lol u take someone on a date ,, won’t u spend b4, if I myself take my mum or sibling out, I am sure as hell going to pay.. why is it now a problem for a guy to pay for a date.. okay because it’s between a woman n a man? If u invite ur friends out to chill, ain’t u paying, well I do!! U guys better stop making things difficult for urselves with this kinda thinking.
no dear. u r not getting my point. these people you mentioned don't make going on dates a habit they do with different people just to get freebies. take a look at her previous comments and mentality you'll understand why I said so. such type of girls are the type you take out and sleep with like whorrs. but for decent girls who don't jump from one table to another like it's their right you can afford to spend on as as part of the things u do to woo her. just take time and go through her comments and decide if that is not one you should treat as a hoe
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Aykush(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2018
Liliyann:

1 Like

Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Shugavee:
then again for the ordering part, I see nothing wrong with that. Asking for money on the first date is what’s dumb. But if I am on a date n the waiter comes around I would order what I want....
u taking me on a date u know what up so don’t expect me to plead with u before I make my order.
MADAM SHE ORDERED IMMEDIATELY WE GOT THERE , I DONT BLAME HER THOUGH THERE IS HUNGER IN THE LAND
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Divay22(f): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2018
Another date gone wrong grin grin
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by DaddyNimo(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2018
mmadu5:

maga she still won na, she chop free food for your head...ode okunrin. how many times we go tell una not to be weak?? you enter eatery na she dey order and na u come pay! look girls pls keep treating idiots like this badly, they deserve it. but no pray cross my lane, I go mess u up.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by DaddyNimo(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Liliyann:

chai see wetin foolish boys cause! not your fault, you'll Jam a real man wey go humble u someday
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by DaddyNimo(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2018
mmadu5:

ACTUALLY IT WAS MY LAST DATE TILL FURTHER NOTICE ,,, NEXT TIME I HEAR TAKE ME OUT I WILL RUN AND HIDE
hiding doesn't change a thing dude, u just have to learn how to man up. since you're the one paying the date should go how you want it to. you should control the spending and limit or terminate the date if she shows signs of no future. I once took a girl out and when I saw no sign of future I ordered only drinks, she got angry and left and I ordered a personal plate of rice.... who has time to impress one bimbo...ogbeni jaare. pvssy is very cheap... u need to be a man to make a woman love u, dats the bitter truth. no woman will love a man she can control or step upon. even a good girl will treat u badly if you're too weak and manless. take Anoda girl out and be the one in charge this time, never allow a girl order, until you're sure there's a future. if no future but her a bottle of coke.
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Alexaonfleek: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2018
GodblessNig247:

All I'm saying is that just because a girl tried to use u doesn't mean all girls will.Goodluck with finding the right woman anyway smiley smiley
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Alexaonfleek: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2018
GodblessNig247:

all I'm saying is that just because a girl tried to use u doesn't mean all girls will. Good luck with finding the right woman sha smiley
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Idowuh(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Liliyann post=71342553] Its quite unfortunate that most guys have abuse the word "date"!!

Modified: To all the lazy, poor and frustrated souls that are quoting me,my advice to you all is to go and make money and know what it feels like to love and spend on a girl!![/quote

this your own definition of date "gidigan"
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by mmadu5(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
DaddyNimo:

maga she still won na, she chop free food for your head...ode okunrin. how many times we go tell una not to be weak?? you enter eatery na she dey order and na u come pay! look girls pls keep treating idiots like this badly, they deserve it. but no pray cross my lane, I go mess u up.

DONT RUSH TO COMMENT IF YOU CANT READ A WHAT I WROTE .. I PAID WILLINGLY
Re: My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl by Gabriel004: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
[s]
Deji63:

Broke ass Gabriel004. See as you jump on her mention out of frustrstion from your glaring poverty. You for dey fvck your mama pussy. If na daughter you get grab am bulala her wide pussy because you no get lunch date money. Na poverty go kill you and your pikin together
[/s]All your effort at getting their pity so you they can give you pussy cannot work. You are just working in futile. You think giving a girl 5h to make hair n buying 1.5k trouser for her make you rich. Dundee. Trying to save face can't help you. You are broke, so saying all these won't make them look your side. Look for another tactics grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P / Young Girl Reduces In Size After Alighting From A Car In Ajah (video) / "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.