Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,903 members, 7,848,650 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Men Always Ask Woman For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Always Ask Woman For Sex (568 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Always Ask Woman For Sex by tracyken: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
​.​I want to change some ladies’ mindset today. You see, men are not dogs. Not all of them are mad. They are not all sex maniacs that once they see you, they descend on you and finish up before you could open your mouth and say no. Not all the men on the street wants to get into your pants. I’m going to be real and down to earth with this write up.

The way some ladies complain men are always asking them for sex really baffles me. Why sex, why not marriage proposal? Why do men always want to sleep with you? Why is it that every single guy who.......click here to read more. http://moneypluscash.com/2018/09/16/why-men-always-ask-woman-for-sex/
Re: Why Men Always Ask Woman For Sex by agbonkamen(f): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Awon useless men (some) and they will end up lasting for 5sec...... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Make Una Come Advice This Guy Oo / 8 Tips On How To Make Your Boyfriend Happy Everyday / Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.