Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana (18362 Views)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / Jerry Gana Is SDP Presidential Candidate, Court Rules / POLITICS2019: Donald Duke Floors Jerry Gana, Others To Win SDP Residential Ticke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Ccdavies(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2018
sophsia62:
Former Information Minister, Professor Jerry Gana, has said the youths mandated him to be in the race for 2019 presidential elections.

73 year old Professor Gana, who made this known while answering questions from journalists in Minna, Niger State yesterday, said the youth of the country had given him their mandate and had been supporting him too.Professor Gana who is contesting for the Presidency under the platform of Social Democratic Party, SDP said: “I am a surrogate of the youths, the youths asked me to aspire and they have pledged to support me and they have started supporting me.”

He said for now, the country needed the combination of elders and youths in governance for survival and progress of the country.“You cannot read experience in the books but you can acquire it from the elders and this is why we need to blend the youths and the elderly ones to move the country forward because this will amount to a wise combination,” he remarked.He called on the Independent Electoral Commission, INEC, to really live true to its name by being independent and transparent in the conduct of the 2019 general elections.

[url]https://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/i-am-in-

presidential-race-to-represent.html[/url]

Jerry Gana ! Representing youth at the age of 70 something? Or iwang! For those of us that has been around a while,our inveatigation shows that you are one politician who does not contest election to actually serve but wanna seek relevance in other to get political appointment and I think the current Government knew this hence your absence in this government.. Please go and rest and we have heard this before. Even the current Mr Integrity said he will only sit for one term but inside him he need 3rd or 4th term.. Oh yak ndi.oooo... Uwafit
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Shogba1989(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2018
sophsia62:
Former Information Minister, Professor Jerry Gana, has said the youths mandated him to be in the race for 2019 presidential elections.

73 year old Professor Gana, who made this known while answering questions from journalists in Minna, Niger State yesterday, said the youth of the country had given him their mandate and had been supporting him too.Professor Gana who is contesting for the Presidency under the platform of Social Democratic Party, SDP said: “I am a surrogate of the youths, the youths asked me to aspire and they have pledged to support me and they have started supporting me.”

He said for now, the country needed the combination of elders and youths in governance for survival and progress of the country.“You cannot read experience in the books but you can acquire it from the elders and this is why we need to blend the youths and the elderly ones to move the country forward because this will amount to a wise combination,” he remarked.He called on the Independent Electoral Commission, INEC, to really live true to its name by being independent and transparent in the conduct of the 2019 general elections.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/i-am-in-presidential-race-to-represent.html

If u say Youth!!!
youth at 73 years
Habbba
this is totally Balabala of d highest order
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by biggy26: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2018
RussianKGB:
All these old, sickly looking waste bags running for president. At 73yrs what keeps attracting you oldies to public office if not selfishness and greed? Youths madate my ass*
Hope you're also referring to Pmb?
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Archbishop88: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2018
So Only Nigeria constitution in the whole world, have 70 and above as youth abi? Oga Jerry na your biological children you won represent oo, no be my constituency.
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by SoworeJimoh: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by boyjo: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2018
Jerry Gana, she!
Where im resurrect from?? grin

If you want to trend as a politician, just add "Youth" to your tagline
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Yankee101: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Same old
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by otabaotaba: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Idiot boy

Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by georgelilian154(f): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
What will save us from all these deceit filled old men who only want to rob this country of its Glory and die at the end?
only God!!!
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by McBrooklyn(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
The Baba don high lmfao... cheesy
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Lexiboyd(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Is this not shameful, he's not representing us
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by zigziggy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
This man is brain sick, represent the youth at 73
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by spiralwedge(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
All these old people who ate this country to nothing are coming out from their almost finished embezzled riches to look for ways to replenish them are embarrassment to this nation.

Why dont we gather people like this and give them Ghanaian treatment? I even thought he had died.
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by KingRagnar: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
You are doing it for the youth but then refuse to give the same youth the opportunity or even the support to run in your place. Thank God that PMB even signed the NotTooYoungToRun Bill, now the youths can access the future
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
I am disappointed in Jerry Gana, honestly, this statement shows how Nigeria has suffered in the hands of persons who has led the country in the past, like Gana.

If Jerry Gana could ascribe his decision to run for presidency to his bid to represent the youth at a grey age of 75, then his reasoning capacity should be assessed! This is so laughable, unthinkable and so unfortunate.

The purported youths who called a 75 year old man to represent them ( to contest for president) must be from Utopia and maybe just rose from a drug session. We all however know that no youth in their right senses would call on him to run.

Gana should have given a more meaningful reason for wanting to run. A man who don't know why he wants to become president is either being sponsored as a robot for catering to some perceived " interests" or just acting in some millennia disillusionment.

Nigeria is in God's hands o...
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nigeria don suffer! Jerry, no be your fault o..
Re: I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana by jumpandpas(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
fergie001:
Prof. Jerry Gana who is Nigeria's longest serving Minister of all times....
Kai

Someone who started in governance before I was born....,Senator,MAMSER et al.....wetin you forget?
Well,I know wetin give you mind sha......
"Old people's re-union"

Check Audu Obeh. I am sure he was a minister in 1982.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja / Apps: FG Moves To Probe Google For Aiding Loan Sharks / Dipo Awojide Reacts To Threats, Accusations Because Of His Political Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.