Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ladies Let's Talk Proposals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Let's Talk Proposals (331 Views)

Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! / Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Let's Talk Proposals by Geenel(f): 1:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Proposals have evolved from just the regular "one knee" to more creative things, mostly in terms of setting. And yeah popping the question over dinner at some restaurant isn't so romantic anymore.

So ladies what would you describe as the perfect romantic proposal?

And if you have already been proposed to, please do share with us.
Re: Ladies Let's Talk Proposals by chiommy123(f): 4:39am On Sep 20, 2018
I would prefer something like he organizes a small party without my knowledge and invites me to a different place after a good conversation and some good smiles he begs me to follow him to somewhere else without disclosing what exactly is happening there. When we get there with everything set but nobody in sight and iam asking what is happening he helps me to sit and he also sits and he trys to explain how his world is not complete without me lol, how I mean a lot to him lol etc now iam beginning to get an idea of what is happening and iam blushing abi and smiling and he proposes if I say yes everyone comes out from their hiding place and the party begins. Pls don't try any scary stuff cos I will faint before the party starts

1 Like

Re: Ladies Let's Talk Proposals by mrphysics(m): 4:55am On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy
After all said and done, more is said than done. This is a thread for those living in illusions with creative mind for weird imaginations like one above me.

Well, it all depends on the times and season. If I have enough money, I will propose to her in front of the White House in US.

If I have little money like I have now, I will propose to her infront of Presidential villa Aso Rock Abuja.

And if I don't have money, I will pop the question in my room from the bathroom while taking my bath.

Also, it depends on the lady in question.
If she's rich, I will propose in her father's house.

If she's working with Salary less than 180k, I will ask the HR of her place of work to let me know when they've paid so as to propose.

If she's broke, I will propose on whatsapp or facebook messenger.

If it's a nairalander, on the day I will propose, I will create threads on all sections of nairaland and mention her on those threads. I will also mention the feminists and their heads of associations on nairaland, then pop the question in the diary section where she would be told that she won't be able to comment on the thread. That way...........

1 Like

Re: Ladies Let's Talk Proposals by Geenel(f): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
chiommy123:
I would prefer something like he organizes a small party without my knowledge and invites me to a different place after a good conversation and some good smiles he begs me to follow him to somewhere else without disclosing what exactly is happening there. When we get there with everything set but nobody in sight and iam asking what is happening he helps me to sit and he also sits and he trys to explain how his world is not complete without me lol, how I mean a lot to him lol etc now iam beginning to get an idea of what is happening and iam blushing abi and smiling and he proposes if I say yes everyone comes out from their hiding place and the party begins. Pls don't try any scary stuff cos I will faint before the party starts

grin...biko don't faint o
Re: Ladies Let's Talk Proposals by Geenel(f): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
mrphysics:
cheesy cheesy
After all said and done, more is said than done. This is a thread for those living in illusions with creative mind for weird imaginations like one above me.

Well, it all depends on the times and season. If I have enough money, I will propose to her in front of the White House in US.

If I have little money like I have now, I will propose to her infront of Presidential villa Aso Rock Abuja.

And if I don't have money, I will pop the question in my room from the bathroom while taking my bath.

Also, it depends on the lady in question.
If she's rich, I will propose in her father's house.

If she's working with Salary less than 180k, I will ask the HR of her place of work to let me know when they've paid so as to propose.

If she's broke, I will propose on whatsapp or facebook messenger.

If it's a nairalander, on the day I will propose, I will create threads on all sections of nairaland and mention her on those threads. I will also mention the feminists and their heads of associations on nairaland, then pop the question in the diary section where she would be told that she won't be able to comment on the thread. That way...........

grin grin...this really cracked me up.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You’ve Met The Right One – Zain Asher Reveals / Justify This Opinion About Rape! / Tell Me You Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.